Is anime sexist?

Is anime sexist and simply made for degenerate neets? Is there too much of a focus on lolis and sexy girls and do you think its shying people away from the medium ?

Yes and it needs to stay that way. Now get out you stupid cunt.

I do think it's sexist but there is nothing wrong about that.

Yes thats how it should be.

Fuck off normalfag.

Yes and no, depending on the genre, plot, characters, and subject matter.

Now go away.

It's a legitimate question, there's several people who think of anime as nothing but filth and don't give it a chance. Why not discuss if there's merit to it? Just starting up a discussion.

Why should you care about these people? Why do you want anime to become socially acceptable with normalfags? Who the fuck care if they don't enjoy it?

>maidragon image
>hurrdurr is anime sexist???
The only thing worse is if this faggot started off by posting a clip from the dub. These threads are absolute shit. Remember to self-moderate.

because they judge me for watching it and liking the sexy character designs just like how people judge you if you say Nier;Automata was a good game because they see it as a wank game

Reported for blogshit.

Also nobody cares; you're not that important to other people.

Yes. Got problem with that?

Well, almost all thread discussions of sexism, feminism, and such always end in shitposting, flame wars, doomposting, and 404s.

If they like it, good. If they don't like it, oh well.

This is just embarrassing. I can't believe I share this board with people who have this mentality.

Still trying I see. What happened, you didnt get attention in twitter or something?

It's not blogshit if it involves anime. Besides, OP never talked about himself.

Maid Dragon anime really did bring lots of stupid ironic weebs into the medium huh.

Hello, welcome to the internet, kiddo.

>there's several people who think of anime as nothing but filth and don't give it a chance.

Wow... what a loss!

At least pretend a little better next time.

Go back to twitter or facebook dumb normalfag retard.

>Is anime sexist

I don't see the problem

>leaves

don't know why it surprises you

Clickbait invites controversy, and vice versa.

Loli thread?

Still mad that your kind cannot contaminate the anime industry like they did in other areas?

redpill preteens from twitter want anime to be redpilled, but it really isn't

>blaming anime itself instead of cancer people like OP

Not sure if irony or the truth. Then again, if anything to drive away the summerfags.

>It's not blogshit if it involves anime.
what shitty logic is this?

>fanservice is sexist
I hate this meme.

Kobayashi is so CUTE!