Nigga what the hell?

Nigga what the hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trumps-hair-mystery-solved-he-had-scalp-reduction_us_58966965e4b061551b3dff8a
thedailybeast.com/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-me-feel-violated-during-sex
hairtransplantmentor.com/hair-flap-surgery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its like people dont get old or something. fucking weird disgusting he needs to be impeached

its clearly faked dumdum

IMPEACH

Dude, that kind of hair is awesome at that age. It's like an intimidation sign to your enemies if they try to sneak up behind you.

i see a glorious mane flapping majestically in the breeze
what's the issue?

>70+ years old
>expecting a full head of hair
>be Trump
>expecting a full head of hair from Trump
Really? that's new to you?

My grandfather has a full head of hair. Trump just has bad genes.

he actually has tremendous genes. not even shitting, did you see his blood test. Guy has the heart of a 40 year old in his 70s

more like tremendous jeans

haha fatty

It's Rogane. He's one of the few that respond to Rogane treatments. However, the hair he grows is thin and whispy.

But balding doesn't suggest you are dying or withering away, unless you have cancer. Your argument is a fallacy, I forget which one but it's the "my -insert object or person- has this, so what you say is wrong"

Oh also, I'm so demoralized by your slide thread.

You guys did everything you could to keep him from being elected, but we spoke louder. You're never going to shut us up.

Sage the shill.

He looks like a fucking burn victim who pretends he looks like model. Fuck this delusional CUNT and his fake ass haircut.

Lmao, what a pathetic balding kike fag

STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY TRUMP YOU SHILL

He's had a scalp reduction surgery.

They moved the hair from the back of his scalp upwards to hide his baldness.

He's an old man, what the fuck do y'all expect?

So he is bald at the back of the head, but not elsewhere? That doesn't make sense. The back of the head is the most resistant to balding. His hair is fake or old transplant.

its like, thin there

>men age like wine lmao

WTF IM VOTE FOR THE HILLDAWG NOW

drumpf be balding like a basketball from spalding

oh man, i hate when petty lefties get a propaganda win.

>trumpfags tried to say his hair was real

testosterone leads to the eventual loss of hair. it's unfortunate but it's nature, why u mad thooooooooo

Yeah, I mean how the fuck can someone be president and not have a luscious head of hair?

He's had a scalp reduction surgery in the past.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trumps-hair-mystery-solved-he-had-scalp-reduction_us_58966965e4b061551b3dff8a

thedailybeast.com/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-me-feel-violated-during-sex

He raped his wife after the procedure.

in other words these few seconds of footage are a serious threat

good, he should rape whoever he wants

dont be retarded

JUST

He thought it was a good idea to transplant hair from the back of his head to the hairline in the front. This is the guy who you elected to run your country.

>believing women in 2018

4D Chess, nigga

he's not just the president of hair club for men, he's one of it's biggest customers.

OMG an old man is balding

>raped his wife
Being a wife is consenting, you turdlet.

I don't get the hate for Trump's hair. He could be like everyone else and either shave it off, get hair plugs or wear a wig. Like a boss he just grows it out and combs it over. He just does not give a fuck.

Damn he thic

Who got the rest of the 40 year old?

EVERYONE USED TO WEAR WIGS AND MAKEUP FOR A REASON

He fucked up by getting a scalp surgery while the tech was early. Today you can get a full head of hair by transplanting from the back of your head.
I imagine it's too late for him since his hair thinned out due to age.

e a s y
I know this because i'm obsessed with hair loss, on propecia and minox and just about holding on.

What you're looking at is one of the old "flap" style hair restoration techniques, where they cut and reverse your scalp and "flip" it to reinforce the hair at the front, allowing you to comb it back, they don't do the procedure anymore.

hairtransplantmentor.com/hair-flap-surgery/

Basically imagine the normal horseshoe balding pattern, and invert it on your head.

actor with a wig

wtf I hate drumpf now >:(

how can you rape your wife?
jesus christ some of you people are stupid

he's so gross

He fucked her against her will. That's rape.

Enjoy your gay death dude, baldness and wrinkly skin is coming for you.

Tick tock.