youtube.com/watch?v=jEXGlG66eOI
youtube.com/watch?v=_CZmOuGvpdw
youtu.be/eCmoRZNMVKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good pepe

Has half kike children.

How can he possibly be impartial?

Operation Mockingbird project

Interesting amount of concern troll Alex Jones posts lately.
I guess they're really looking at assassinating him... so sad.
You fools may not see it, but he's a good man, doing what no good man should have to.

He really is.
Say what you want about him but,
he got me on the path to where I am today back when I was 16ish (2009).
If it weren't for him I wouldn't have been woken up to Zionism, Globalism, and the rest of it.

>he'th a good man follow him like the judas goat he is
spare the bullshit, anyone who calls themselves jewish can't be a patriot to the American constitution at the same time

PLEASE KILL HIM MOSSAD

He no longer is useful for your cause

>Interesting amount of concern troll Alex Jones posts lately.
>I guess they're really looking at assassinating him... so sad.
>You fools may not see it, but he's a good man, doing what no good man should have to.
I hope they kill his Jewish kids too!

Fuck him!

definitely a pol tier tard

knows how to herd the proles

>Rothschilds are ok.
>Called out Rothschilds as globalist scum trying to destroy society yesterday.

Weird, it's almost as if you're an ignorant cunt.

needs more Male Vitality and filters

This

Dis niggas been doing this shit since the 90s
He woke

I don't really take him serious, but sometimes I like listening to him.

>Exhibit A
But he's right.

leave it to a leaf to be this stupid

Is he dead yet?

He’s a national treasure and hero of the republic.

he's an opportunist who exploits a moronic base of conspiracy toting retards, and when he started shilling on this board the average IQ dropped by 10 points at least

Alex Jones is the ultimate controlled opposition.

absolutely based
shills hate him because he delivers

AJ became the most important media personality because of his early backing of our boy Trump

Jones is our ultimate man, only shills dislike this hero

good guy, i remember when he was a sperg with a megaphone and a shitty van. too bad hes allergic to bullets, doesnt want to share coopers fate. most of the boomers i know stockpiled their ammo because of him. if you name the kike on a platform that big, they will absolutely fucking ruin, if not kill you. i like to think of those boomers as plan b, if we fail they have the artillery.

^
That

DO YA GOT THAT FRANK!?

getting crazier by the day
youtube.com/watch?v=YGD2DIMmhqE

>absolutely based
Notice how these shills get so fucking mad if you bring up the Jews. They don't even try to come off as unbiased. Manufacturing words like "C.O.G." is also a funny way of trying to distract people from the real facts.
youtube.com/watch?v=jEXGlG66eOI
youtube.com/watch?v=_CZmOuGvpdw

>that image
Sometimes, the truth is not in the abyss, but where you were.

An absolute snake oil salesman. Takes like 10 minutes to look into all those supplements he's selling and see he's fooling the lowest of the low for profit. If you read any of the transcripts of his child court case and don't think he's off the deep end you're right up his alley. The guy believes in interdimensional demons and vampires for Christ sake.

The idea of a conspiracy theorist that sells supplements is some shit straight out of Deus Ex. There's no way that shit will end well. Its probably got some kinda Illuminati nano-machines in it. Also I think he's mostly full of shit.

DO IT!

DO IT!

GET IT DONE

STOP RAIDING

KILL HIM!

KILLLL HIM!

DO IT ALREADY!

He's an actor and a gatekeeper for the elite. He has admitted in court the former.

he's usually right, even when you think he's crazy at the time he says it.

it is funny because it's clearly based off of the Kriegsflagge.

>Exhibit D: Buzzfeed said my products passed all quality tests
is this not true?

S T R A T F O R

but sometimes useful

He has literally prayed for Israel live on air

Hes just exploiting retarded boomers

the anti-alex posts here are paid shills. there's no on (((they))) hate more than alex jones. They've been trying to tank him for well over a decade

you know how it goes down,
there has been some crazy co-ordinated attacks

always Jews with you sop

educate yourself

Mockingbird at its finest.

Making people who don't watch MSM look stupid since 2000

It's not always about Jews. They are just obviously shills for them. Alex Jones literally has a Good Goy award in his office with a giant seal of solomon.

You could test this theory by starting a meme where all threads and replies to thread were obfuscated text in images.

I did. It was deleted quickly by a mod even though it was clearly political.
Not even moved to /bant/.
Interesting, right?

I was one of those posts and I assure you that nobody is paying me. There's nothing a million paid people could all be coordinated online to say that could make Alex Jones look worse than what he does himself. He's a clown, and has admitted in court that he's a liar. If he's truly the patriot he screams about he would have doubled down, but in the face of a judge attempted to downplay all this 1776 shit. Now go buy some overpriced supplement he and that fake doctor he has tell you to.

Also, for the 100 or so post that did occur, it was the best discussion I had for years on this place.

even though you are trying to remain unbiased
the complexity of dealing with these international issues demands truth

AJ is the rugged individualism fighting for Americanism

Pretty sure he's controlled opposition. He is allowed to speak the truth but only in a way that discredits both him and the truth.

The high priests get off on doing things in plain sight like that. The feeling of power and invincibility is too alluring for the kind of degenerate scum that would even want to manipulate people.

youtu.be/eCmoRZNMVKo

Mandatory viewing

Wrong, watch the vid. He shills for Israel

youtu.be/eCmoRZNMVKo