For a Merican?
No, above average
56% tile

no

>Is he fucking retarded?
Need you ask?

>Is he fucking retarded?

Let's see...

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Yes. Yes, he is.

>French flag
>Doesn't want a U.S. Military parade
OP is a faggot

>won't build the wall
>willing to waste millions on a parade instead

LÜÜÜÜÜL

he heard military and he jumped up to put his surrender pants on.

>doesn't know how to Jew nose

Weakest shill thread ever

he is.

>France doesn't have a military parade

lmfao you hypocritical frogs

Literally nothing wrong with military parades and literally nothing wrong with dictatorship. I wish he actually was a dictator. You're also a shill.

TheUS doesn't do military parades because everyday is a military parade when you have bases all over the world and fleets in every ocean.

A military parade is just waste of time and money.

He literally said that he wants a bettwr military parade than the French one when he saw the French military parade in Paris.

He is a kid in his brain, seriously

>flag

>awww man, trump is gunna make america better than france at military parades too. I hate being last place. Trump is such a child.

kek

Obviously you know shit about military and history, in France the military service is obligatory, even for pastors.

The military is one of the bases of the modern France, and it's made almost every year.

Meanwhile in the US, it's just against the bases and big waste of money

Dude, are you also retarded

What's the average American IQ? 80?

>France
Lost to Germany, the army that almost destroyed Soviets even though they were 10 to 1 German soldier

>USA USA
Lost to some farmers with no basic knowledge of military

>TheUS doesn't do military parades
wrong

>He literally said that he wants a bettwr military parade than the French one when he saw the French military parade in Paris
how dare an American strive for greatness in American pomp and circumstance

seriously, we are talking about a guy who ran on a platform of "America First" and now is doing the exact cold war bullshit Obama was doing before him and that people were afraid Clinton would do. you're criticizing him for wanting a big flashy parade? get your priorities in order nigger, the USA is supporting al Qaeda in Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

The last one was in 91 after Gulf war

Only militerastic based states, that do military parades for no reason

Does that mean Macron is also retarded for doing the same thing?

>Lost to Germany, the army that almost destroyed Soviets even though they were 10 to 1 German soldier
Ya, because the soviets didnt even give all their soldiers a rifle and mowed them down with machine guns if they retreated.

>Lost to some farmers with no basic knowledge of military
didnt the vietnam war happen because france got pushed out? you barely waited for the vietnamese to start protesting before you surrendered.
just sayin.

Savage Lea-
>Cold war bullshit Obama was doing
Comment Ruined

>Someone who became POTUS against all odds is a retard

You must be something really special then. What did you do cure some deadly disease or something?

Yes

So trump is retarded also

Funny, because he got his inspiration for his military parade from France

>He literally said that he wants a bettwr military parade than the French one when he saw the French military parade in Paris.
Does that mean he will have his military parade playing Daft Punk too? Neat.

>the exact cold war bullshit Obama was doing

Having a military parade is a little different than starting 3 separate proxy wars with Russia.

>because he got his inspiration for his military parade from France

Macron squeezing the orange out of Fat Donny's hand and gaping his asshole in front of a live audience must have really impressed him.

HE'S MODELING IT AFTER YOU, FROGGO

What's that Frenchie?

Location French Indochina, mainly Vietnam
Result
Viet Minh victory

Vietnam is partitioned between North (controlled by the Viet Minh) and South (controlled by the State of Vietnam)
Geneva Conference
Departure of the French from Indochina
State of Vietnam, Democratic Republic of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia achieve independence
Territorial
changes Provisional division of Vietnam

>>USA USA
US never declared war faggot

>flag

lol

How's that EU organized military going for you guys? I'd really like to have to stop spending my taxes to protect you people

What's wrong with that? Tanks and fighter jets are cool. Though it doesn't surprise me, liberals prefer parades with rainbow flags and weird old men in g strings prancing around in front of kids.

>I'd really like to have to stop spending my taxes to protect you people

You're also spending your taxes to protect Israel while millions of your own citizens don't even have access to health care. Thanks, sunshine!

France lost to those same farmers, buddy

Health care is for the weak.

So it doesn't count? You're sounding pretty pathetic, dude.

We didn't 'lose' in Vietnam. We won the vast majority of the battles & only got involved to begin with because of pussy France.

After awhile we realized the American lives being lost there weren't worth the jungle, so we left.

>Health care is for the weak.

As is dying for Israel.

You're literally living in New Israel you stupid fuck LOL
Now fuck off & share your wife with Ahmed, Gustav.

>You're literally living in New Israel

The irony. Half of Trump's cabinet is Jewish, as are his main advisors. His own daughter is getting schlomo'd in the cervix every day.

That and we literally ran out of people to kill and were still losing politically somehow.

I swear to god if you post another thing I'll call the police on you for hate speech, learn your fucking place snow nigger goy

I can't take you seriously, you probably don't even have beautiful Jewish grandkids.

There is a monumental difference between a military excursion and an actual declaration of war

It's funny because military parades are not exclusive of authoritarian regimes and they happen all over Europe in democratic nations. Actually people tend to enjoy those events.

Do us all a favor & give your house up to Ahmed, give us more reasons to leave Europe in the dirt

I hope you get sick.

At least I can go out on to the street and denounce the Jews, cuck

Serious business m8

what is the point of this thread?

Only the strong will survive, vaccines & healthcare is a crutch & will ruin the evolution of mankind

stay assblasted you irrelevant pussy

I guess the last time France had a man in the country was when Napolean was alive. Now it's all faggots.

French military strategy:
1. Surrender at the first hint of attach by the opposing military..
2. Wine and dine the important people.
3. Let them fuck our women.
4. Wait for Americans

My god, man. Take hold of your cock.

Addendum. The chick from the last election was pretty badass. But ashame a woman was forced to step up.

We can print our own money so it's not like it matters how we spend it long as its not for healthcare for veterans.

>At least I can go out on to the street

You can't. You'll get shot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s

Americans have never won a war. And you certainly didn't contribute anything significant in the World Wars.
Back to Hollywood, Moishe.

>Americans have never won a war.

Not true, they've won their Civil War. But that one ended with hundreds of thousands of dead Americans, so basically it was a victory for the entire world.

not for an 11 year old

Holy shit savage

JUST

Sounds like you're just pre-jelly that the US is about to shit all over your pleb tier parade and put on something truly majestic.

Who would have known 35 years ago that nukes were bad...

really makes you think..

>Is he fucking retarded?
it's gonna be a great parade.
there will be around 2 million people there

>We need GLORY!!!

France has forgotten this!

>What's the average American IQ? 80?
We're tied at 98, Frenchie. And that's including all our extra diversity weighing us down. Counting just our huwhites and mutts, we'd likely drawf you.

worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

>He is a kid in his brain, seriously
says the guy that wears kneepads in public in case he sees a german walking down the street

>in France the military service is obligatory

so is surrendering

>USA USA
>forgetting your country lost there first

embarrassing that you dont even know your own history

farmers that just threw the french out

>Is he fucking retarded?

yup

>literally nothing wrong with dictatorship.

people like you usually end up on the gallows next to your dictators

>Americans have never won a war
Hmm let me see
Beaner-American War: American Victory
Spanish-American War: American Victory
Philippine-American War: American Victory
Those are just a few btw
Get BTFO leaf

>so is surrendering

Irony, thy name is mutt.

yep he's retarded and you're his bitch. Congratulations Achmed.

when has the US ever surrendered?
oh, wait.
never.

why can't the states do one i don't get it all your arguments seem childish

>get chased out of Vietnam with your tail between your legs
>SHARTMERICA STRONK

lmao

I didnt realize germans didnt now what surrendering was.

its what you did after world war one... and two.
Its the thing that cut your country in two for half a century.

Loosing france's war in vietnam against the soviets is hardly equivalent.

>I didnt realize

I know, I can see your flag.

He wants more expensive wars like bush & killary

They would have been best friends.

so the rest of the world understands german underachivement and Its funny because I'm not in on the joke.

oh, wow you really had me.
what a gotcha
ggnore

>so the rest of the world understands german underachivement

America is a 3rd world shithole. Enjoy dying from an untreated papercut because you can't afford healthcare because Trump is giving all the money to Israel.

military parades arent the US style.

>germans think you can die from a papercut
no sweetie, its just a scratch.
I know that scratches upset you, but big brother doesnt need to kiss each of your boo boo's to make them better.

This is how it should be done: youtube.com/watch?v=k3gHcI6l7WI&t=421s

^Russian Victory Day parade

>waaaah waaah how dare Trump be patriotic

I think it's a YUGE waste of money but I'm all for it now because it makes slimy little faggots cry

Anyone with a decent jobs gets healthcare from their job.

I was diagnosed, operated on, and out of the hospital in 1 day when I needed surgery.

Let's be honest though the Jewish have been roughly 5-10% more useful then Germany has in the past two centuries.

Its going to be fucking sweet and 99% of pol will enjoy it.

Faggots btfo

If I think about it I've never seen an american military parade desu

>america getting his eastern front education from Enemy at the Gates/Call of Duty 1

Be sure 2 have plenty of cops onhand 2 arrest all the Antifa faggots that show up.

>germany has been getting eastern front education from the russians since the russians dissolved their government.