Whoah. Deep

I didnt look at it from this perspective.

#NoHumanIsIllegal

>huh. No borders...
DEUS VULT, PURGE THE HERETICS

earth is flat

I do see borders

Okay, uninstall your front door then.

I dont see any niggers either, but alas

I don't see any Earthlings either.

Good, let's just walk to Mexico and clean that shithole ourselves then.

Ironic

>if you can't see it from space it doesn't exist

yea my history teacher commented on how nationalism was bad; ww1 was brought upon by nationalism. i think it is necessary to divert cultures and keep people on their own distinction. one the bright side you have tacos and sushi. regardless since every nation want to claim originality yet there will be one leader that can unite humanity and it will be a jew.

The only good globalist is a dead globalist

Ww1 was brought on by imperialism not nationalism. (((They))) often deliberately confuse nationalism with imperialism

> No borders!
> Get white people out of Africa!

Wheeeeeewwwww lawdy

not an argument

You're a unicentrist.

I'm a polycentrist.

Iconic

the atmosphere is literally the border that saves our lives.

Let's start with a big, "who's child are you, and do your parents know they spawned a fucking idiot?"

To wit:
1. Oceanic borders.
2. Borders like mountain ranges, not shown in your memey little graphic.
3. Borders like prison walls to keep the maniacal idiots like you locked up, away from the general population, and again, not shown by overgeneralized graphic.
4. Rivers, large enough in human terms to make natural borders.

Your myopic perspective is laughable.

Again, do your parents know you're up this late?

>Memeflag
Please kys

*tips fedora*

Actually if you look at the earth from space at the night side you can quite clearly see the borders.

i do not see the tax money that i pay. does that mean i do not pay taxes

Globalists should be drug in the street and beaten to death. You bring a worse tyranny than communism

That's the point user.

>Earth tribe

i do not know, but my history teacher basically grew up in Europe and went through it's phases while the Soviet Union was still present. I guess in his perspective nationalism was rather derogatory or in historic terms maybe not his. Maybe i think since half of his heart belongs to Europe and the other to the U.S. might change his view due to the EU fucking up and the situation going on there.

>we are all earthlings
Why not go all out and get rid of doors

>No Borders
Does this include fences?

I don't see any trees either

too wordy answer
keep retort short and sweet
germany understands

whoah deep

Only works if everyone is one the same page, and humans never will be. Globalism was mostly a failed experiment, but hey, no matter where you are in the world you can always buy a pepsi

Not if a black could easily leap it

Who let John Lennon post on Sup Forums?

globalists are aids infected niggers who want to rape white women and suck dick all day while they pick up their welfare check to buy crack.

Nature is a cruel thing that would gladly slaughter kind, gentle geniuses because psychopathic barbarians that reproduced exclusively through rape out competed them for resources and existence.

We created borders to escape the cruelty of nature. A shame, so, that some people welcomed the barbarians and became them..

Depends if you’re a democrat or not

Okay, Israel first.

Yeah borders are human constructions.

As laws, rights and feelings.
So what is your point ?

>DONALD TRUMP AUGUSTUS AMERICANUS CENTARIUS

Told you, this is the propandistic end of space exploration.

you're right OP

we need to maraud into space and fuck up all the disgusting xenos hordes

All men with skulls, and hands to fill with sword and gun should look to the stars to enforce humanities true destiny.

It is unfortunate that I live on the same planet as you. What a sad person you must be to type this out and think to yourself how cool it'll be to get approval from people that post on Sup Forums. Imagine your mother reading what you just wrote.

>FATHER OF THE FATHERLAND

I see a big border on a flat earth map i.e. Antarctica. Just look at the U.N. flag to understand.

>I don't see any planet, do you?
>Fuck Earth. We are all made of stars...
deep...

I don't see any structures, do you?
FUCK SHELTER.
WE ARE ALL HOMELESS

then you wouldn't mind living next door to these fine "humans"

You are smart, but not wise. This is a subtle troll that you have fallen for.

>OVERLORD OF VULCAN

All social animals are bound by the natural law of owning territory, from insect to the Human animal, whether its a cat/dog pissing out its Territory or a human building a fucking wall.

Only these globalist corporate cunts will have their dumb Goyim believe this natural law does not apply to their Human Herds. The earth then becomes one big pissing ground controlled by our global ruling class, divided by 2 big Tribal Classes...Them against us.

I see perfect natural borders around my country.

Countries aren't houses.

They are people domains

Heh, fascist bigot.
I don't see any borders HERE, do you BIGOT?
Fuck Earthism We are all free milky way denizens.

ftfy

>Gods chosen people

I would say it would be extremely difficult at this moment for the world to suddenly become Unicentrist but, that is not to say it is not headed for such a direction if humanity wants to survive

#ButManyHumansAreIntolerable

>Countries aren't houses.

no but they are homes

What are those big blue things?

>I didnt look at it from this perspective.
death to globalists

I can see my cuntrys borders from space.
>pic very related

Let me into your house so I can rape your wife. No borders. Your not a bigot are you?

>if you cant see it from space, it doesnt exist
makes sense

also cant you see the great wall of china from space?

We don't see any borders here ;]

I see tons of borders, what type of faggorty is this?

If everyone shared resources equally, and allowed anyone to live anywhere, then certain genetic identities would demographically destroy other identities, going against the biological directive of said groups. This is an essential understanding that comes out of r/K selection theory.

There's no such thing as humanity, the shared interest of groups is minimal. Nations are formed around the idea of a shared collective interest, in the form of ethnicity and culture, which is an emergent property of these ethnostates.

I agree with you OP.
Nonetheless open borders only mean poor ones living off my money.
So fuck it. Sustain your own life, then you have no reason to invade the rich countrys and steal their money. Because that is what its all about.

The world will never become 'Uncentrist' in the way the Lumpen Prole hopes it will. The great thrust for this lame Petersonist argument is that we driven by modern trade and tech advances in that direction. Economic wars between tribal financial interests are heating up as we are forced to 'centralize, not cooling off. This great big Human Family the Corporate Talmudists are promoting has nothing to do with global Human unity and peace, and everything to do with control as dictated by Natural Law. '

its not deep at all.
there are two ways to get rid of borders,

1)agree on a common moral code / philosophy / and laws to be governed by
2)usurp the power and liberty of sovereigns and dictate to them the terms of their slavery under arbitrary power.

since 1 isnt happening anytime soon, I'm sure you are in camp 2.
this is why the judge will order you hung on the day of the rope.

Really makes you think.

How could 1) be even accomplished?

KYS.

you want to know the real reason musk pulled his most recent stunt?

This will never be anything but a dumb meme analogy.

in the near future it wont be.
the most reasonable way it could be accomplished is with a minarchist federalist approach and give the federation only the most minimal jurisdiction, but then the question becomes of what benefit is this to anyone?

Fuck Globalism,
We have culture and our ancestors died defending it.

Globalism will lead to absolutism and authoritarianism. No free spirit should ever support that.

It can't ever. Lumpen Proles (especially ones from the growing shitholes around the world) make up 90% of the global pop. The poorer and therefor more stupid the Prole is, the more the Prole is driven into its Sky-Daddy psychosis...and the poorer the lumpen prole becomes the more violent their given tribal religious fantasies become.

This is Aliephobic

You know, at first I thought having my head stuck in the vice like mandibles of insectoids while my brain was sucked out was a bad thing. But now that I look at an image of the galaxy I understand I was just being a regressive asshole. I mean, I can't even see the Terran Empires borders on this thing so it's all made up. Thank you Mr. Brainbugstien, you are my greatest ally.

Humanity is doomed, 90% of the worlds population are just mouthbreathers with no hope of improving themselves.
So, why let them go to their violent tendencies, and instead, be a decent human and helped them out.

You can see the Rocky Mountains and get a pretty good idea of where the 49th parallel lies faggot

Let me use this opp to attack the sensationalist pseudo-science Jordan Peterson and his Corporate handlers are pushing for fellow cult-members.

Peterson claims that Individualism should be encouraged.. which any fool can see is an intellectual midgets attempt to negate to truth given us by Prof Kevin McDonald for those who will hear. Individualism is the basis of the great Globalist Corporate lie. McDonald proved that it is social cultural in-groups/Tribes that are most successful in the real natural world, and started to encourage this truth for Western European local Tribes and their cultural diaspora, and to banish Individualism/altruism (a geo-social tic driven by cucked Christianity) ifo in-group tribalism.ie. for gentile whitey to start looking after his own interests. Suddenly enter the Jew Puppet Peterson from the left stage!

hey look, we have our own prophet of doom.
do you have any kool-aids? I sure am thursty!!

Yes a great portion of humanity is fucked...no lie there. The best way not to get fucked by the ruling in-group is to stand with your cultural Tribe anywhere in the world.

The Jews got that right imo.

End borders. But end taxes and end government. Can't have it all

If (all) humans were civil, this would work. Unfortunately..and no this isn't even about race

>Earthling
This is a terrible, weak sounding title for us and everyone who agreed that 'Earth' was an acceptable name for our planet over the alternative should have been gassed before it stuck.

LOL! What the globalist Corporates want is a centralized global tax-base - to the lowest 3rd world common denominator (Hence their great immigration/human trafficking drives to the 1st world). As Churchill said: a world on the basis of arrested development.

This makes the most 'economic' sense for their return of investment in human suffering...Basic economics...101

I dont see laws against rape either

You can see the great wall of China from space. And you'll soon see the great wall of trump as well.

Heh, this should be fpbp. It kills any argument those cosmopolitans have.

None of this works until we move beyond scarcity, trying to pretend otherwise and just tearing down borders anyway will only lead to ruin.

Also, cultural differences, mooslimes gonna deceive until their demographics are right and then it's sharia in the west all the way, it'll happen with a majority vote from the vermin.

Im willing to forgive all of you if you agree with this guy and start a movement, I,'ll give you no hell, but heaven