Men & Common Sense Lost

bbc.co.uk/news/business-42968342
Quick rundown:
>Tesco - think Walmart in UK
>Typical menopausal woman with axe to grind says warehouse jobs are no different from working a till
>Lifting heavy boxes all day is no different from sitting on your fat arse, pushing items past a scanner
>Since fat menopausal woman is somehow an authority on this, Tesco may have to pay everyone that works a till the same as those that work in warehouse
>They have to backdate it too
How can anyone be so stupid to allow this, let alone celebrate it on the 'obviously run by queers and women' BBC?

- Accept their demands at the moment to avoid media attention and lawsuits by interest groups.
- Gradually mechanize
- Gradually fire the parasites in a legal way.

at least i hope so.

they're not breaking any laws, they won't pay out
why the fuck would a behemoth like tesco take this kind of shit from the absolute bottom rung when they can be replaced in an afternoon

>Accept their demands at the moment
Do you understand how big an operation Tesco is? Backdating that much pay for that much of their workforce could destroy the company entirely.

As a warehouse worker I would literally tell that bitch to suck my dick and walk off the job.

Look at what happened to Birmingham council. Dinner ladies (mostly ladies) got a huge payout because they were paid less than binmen.

Logic is useless, the law is literally retarded.

The UK is fucked.

"In 2016, an employment tribunal ruled that 9,500 women who work at Asda on check-outs or stacking shelves, could compare themselves to higher paid men who work at warehouses."

Too bad you don't have guns

because a lot of controversies are manufactured, just wait for Tesco to "submit" to this pressure because it's what they wanted all along, but it looks like they are fighting for social justice.

All Tesco has to do is show that the skills required are more or that the physical capability is greater for the warehouse workers. Heck, if they require you to be a HS graduate for warehouse work, but not for teller, that is enough. They just need show its is a workforce that has a smaller amount of available workers, and therefore requiring higher pay.

The alternative is to fire all the warehouse guys and send the tellers to work the warehouses.

Odds are though, the warehouse guys are more highly trained in some aspects that the tellers aren't required to know, and meeting that requirement should be enough to justify the difference in pay scale.

Just offer to transfer all the rotten cunts to the warehouse then, since the jobs are apparently the same thing.

Say "ok those two jobs are the same, so same pay for you both"

Next day swap all the men in the back doing grunt work with the women up front

Give both teams 6 weeks to get up to the same production level as their counter parts.

Record the truth for posterity

Inironicly this. It's like when all those secretaries at that coal mine wanted paid as much as the miners, and the owner complied. Their jobs were all outsourced and they were told to show up at 6am to begin miner training.

Friendly reminder. Bad behavior by stupid women is always enabled by men, obeyed by men, enforced by men, ignored by men (this means you, whining doesn't count!)

Men have always been the problem. And the solution, but maybe this time THEY have won?

Have you got any proof of the story of the coal mine. Cant find anything on jewgle and would actually like to use this story in relation to OP

Accept £4 billion back payment?

Looking for it now, no luck yet, obviously. I saw it somewhat recently on Sup Forums, probably December or later.

>increase wage of cashier staff
>sack them
>bring in more automated machines

She has just destroyed her own job. Well done cunt, well done.

If the thread dies before I find it, I'll post it later with the username COAL so you can find it on 4plebs.

I remember reading this aswell, it was posted as a screenshot of the article.

I can also recall reading it, but I can't seem to find it now thanks to Trump.

Its the whole razorblade controvery all over again. You are a free strong powerful womyn who can do as she pleases, just go work in the warehouse.

Like that'd do fuck all

>Dinner ladies
>Binmen
What the fuck are these titles

The end is near.

>Dinnerpersons
>Binpersons
Get PC now!

took me longer than it should have to get the reference
still don't know what a dinner lady does

Cafeteria lady in Yankese

They are breaking the law. A precedent was already set by a lawsuit against sainsburys and asda. The asda suit was on the exact same question of substance and some purple hair ruled in favour. The justice system is literally over.

rare pepe... don't steal.

It doesn't matter. Asda in their case showed that the warehouse jobs required a level of physical fitness much greater than working in their shops and that obese people couldn't do the job (60% of their shop front staff are obese) and they still lost the case.

Translation appreciated

A Dinna Lady is a black woman and a Bin Man is an Arad male. Isn't it obvious?

>All Tesco has to do is show that the skills required are more or that the physical capability is greater for the warehouse workers
I think they're in a Catch-22 situation, because if they demonstrate that warehouse work is hard manual labour then they have to provide longer breaks / worker's comp to the warehouse people, which might be even more expensive than up-paying these women.

This whole situation sounds bizarre. What happened to supply and demand, e.g. the free market?

They should be required to provide hard manual labor benefits to both warehouse workers as well as the till. Backdated. It’s only fair.

We just want equal pay for equal work!!
And also equal pay for different work.
WTF???????

Supply and demand? Pish!
There is a big fat man sitting on a pile of gold coins. He points at people with his chubby finger and grunts a random number of how much they should be paid. This is how wages are decided. He hates women so he pays them less.

So your saying all women are weak? Sexist much???

I don't believe for one second that Tesco pays any of its employees more than the going rate. If they could pay women less than men for the same work they would never hire a single man.

Yep.

You bongs need to get a grip on your country.

Women can absolutely do warehouse work they just bitch about it a lot. If they’re young it almost always ends in them fucking some shift manager, getting pregnant, and transferring to a forklift position.

if you get promoted from forking, is that a fucklift?

>R.I.P in peace

>just go work in the warehouse.
The patriarchal and oppressive corporation obviously denies any females from entering the lucrative warehouse jobs.