At what point did One Piece become bad?

At what point did One Piece become bad?

Sorry for bad England

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTX9nhAAUr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP where did you learn to see into the future?

5 year ago

After time skip. Fishman Island was probably the weakest arc in the series.

>Sorry for bad England

When it stopped being about Pirates pirating things.

What is the best arc?

Since the start of the new world part

Enies Lobby.

Right at the time skip

So many pre-timeskip arcs are pure fucking brilliance, I can't choose.

Alabasta is all you need.

Don't feel bad, it isn't your fault that England is bad

Skypia

When the mangaka added too many characters. Oda realized this early on by limiting the quantity of Luffy's crewmates. I would say One Piece changed its signature when it started separating mugiwara crewmates. Namely, Sabaody Archipelago v.1. From that point on, the One Piece we knew is no more. Revamped. It elevated the MC and reduced the values of characters around him by obscuring them from the storyline for years. And Oda still hasn't stopped doing it, he splits the crew in half to focus on developing them every island since the time skip. He is starving his readers until the finale. Nevertheless, I am still hooked and read it religiously every week it is released.

Enies Lobby is undoubtedly the best arc.
Honorable mentions: Skypiea and every other arc Luffy and Co. went through.

really it didn't turn bad, though it became less good in the timeskip

I'll post in your "at what point did Hunter x Hunter become bad?" when you inevitably make it in the future.

time skip. not even a question. i still read the manga but some of it is so awful that it hurts to read

probably enies lobby but almost all of pre-timeskip is a contender

I don't consider it bad yet, but it's undoubtedly getting worse. It always had weak moments, but things ussually get better at the arc's endings. Right now it's pretty good, and Dressrosa was kinda good, but it had a weak ending. Too many forced stuff, like Doflamingo falling to kill Law like 3 or 4 times in a row and then turning out to be able to slice an entire island like a pizza.

Basically this.

Also, the best arc is Enies Lobby, followed by Alabasta. Marineford is also amazing.

This, it should ended here with Luffy dying by Crocodile but Oda is a fucking hack and suddenly Crocoboy was weak to water.

It all went to shit after the timeskip. Hasn't even had a good fight since then.

Right after the timeskip. Fuck that shitty plot device.

youtube.com/watch?v=YTX9nhAAUr0

yea you're a dumbass.