FOR YOUR SAFETY

Please help me Sup Forums, I have rigged a transmitter (from CB radio, 2003 model) to listen DIRECTLY to hidden frequencies in various parts of the SOVEREIGN STATES here in the western federal UNITED STATES. I recently heard THIS sequence spoken from INSIDE THE RADIO (within the wires) and was told to the Big Father to WRITE IT DOWN. I dont have the vision to decode this. It's in my head but I can't make it into words, language. Latin? English? Aramaic? NONE OF IT. You need to decode this and make our CONTACT. Shirley said they'd listen to WRITE IT DO NOT SPEAK IT BECAUSE THEY WILL LISTEN INSIDE THE RADIOS AND CLOSE ALL WINDOWS TOO.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Language-Crystal-Complete-Solution-Civilizations/dp/094212118X
cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/12/loughner.web.postings/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude take less lsd.

dog bless

Based schizo

here are the numbers
no idea what the symbols are

bump

nah nigger clam yourself down son

The sequence always runs in five. It always runs in five. It always runs in five. It always runs in five. It always runs in five.

Data is not physical.

>500
pls take your schizophrenia medicine and go to sleep OP

>159683130
Looks like berber to me

This nigga a gay fish

Schizophrenia bud, but some of those are Greek letters

go on

God damn I wish I was good at this shit...
some of them are there put not all of them
I cant find the O with a line through it

it breaks into obvious chunks
but weird that the penultimate one is only three digits long. sorry, that's all i got

justin?

Nice. You're smarter than everyone else on the planet.

also put a shirt onyou fuckin faggot

It's me alright. I just evicted a white family and gave their house to a loving somali tribe.

how come they always have hair like this

Oh shit OP

The bottom symbols are more important than the top.
The numbers are likely just indicating the particular trasmitter that the message came from. The actual message is at the bottom
I have a few really old decoder textbooks lying around I can dig through them if OP is actually real about this

I cant get anywhere with this, but some of them are definitely from that
nice.

What happens if I say it out loud? Will Bloody Marry come?

>paranoid schizophrenic.

Hearing voices on radio static and the wond are classic signs. Do people ever steal your thoughts? Or watch you through walls?

Frequencies, brah

Even has the crazy eyes.
I've been on the internet long enough to realize you can't help someone in the middle of a psychotic break over the net. You will just be labeled an agent of whatever evil force they think is coming against them.
I actually talked to pic related on the abovetopsecret website before he shot up the crowd and the congresswoman. He was raving about the federal reserve introducing a new fake currency. Anyways, I tried to talk sense with him. It got nowhere and then he killed a bunch of people. Makes me sad now every time I see another unhealthy person going through an episode. :(

Do it user
>yfw it's an elaborate loss meme

>data is not physical
what did he mean by this?

The face of Sup Forums

Looks like Charles Manson eyes

slide thread

he's an ugly fatty.

kill.

Why have sense when you can have C H A O S

FUCKING SHIRTLESSS TOOO!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Take less acid next time.

I did research and constructed a brief script. Language is never physical. WE are never physical, it is ALL in the wires. They release VIRUS DATA to damage the WHITE MAN. They make us VULNERABLE to virus data. You know who

Take it off

You have balls posting that on the internet. You better be encrypted or the Feds know exactly who and when leaked their shit. Stay safe

you look batshit insane user, but some clothes on lel

what the fuck is going on?

i like this thread

user have you been smoking the deems...be honest. You might be on to something but I'm not woke enough to follow.

say it ain't so justin!

Dude quick if you dont take off your underpants and post an image they'll find you
He's not

nice try OP, but i can tell a faux journalist's desire to write the next write-up on Sup Forums a mile away
>look i pretended to be retarded
>Sup Forums told me to kill ppl
nice try pal

Well those look like legit runic symbols.

>be on to something but I'm not woke enough to follow.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 7G+EvyL3) 02/08/18(Thu)03:47:38 No.159684733▶
> (You)
>say it ain't so justin!
I had to I owe his tribe for electing me as Sultan of Canada. don't worry citizen the peaceful islamization won't take that long.

>2-8-2018
>AD

Hey, I might ask what's going on here?

is this your pissbottle between your legs?

But why did they shave his eyebrows?

>it is ALL in the wires

Yes, yes it is.

They're using cell towers to transmit the virus that damages the wires inside of us.

>when you on the 5th day of a meth binge

Holy shit, the liquid looks yellow

do you need help

Q didn't see this coming.

Go to sleep brother, this thread is winding down, you can go to sleep now and we will all figure out what these anons were up to in the morning with a fresh outlook on it.

You made a horrible mistake.

This. Oh shit nigger

you are now aware of your breathing and breathing manually.

did you read pic related?

Cooked

Nice LARPing but Feds likely already have a fix on OP as the security on his computer is definitely lacking. Im just waiting to see when he stops replying.

fuck you.

So things that never happened, fuck off attention whore.

That shit gave me a hearty kek

What book is that user? I wanna read it

It's not for you.

This is one of the best nights I've ever spent on Sup Forums
I hope you're okay OP, best wishes

Its an alien alphabet. It says "You are a faggot"

The_Language_Crystal.pdf

amazon.com/Language-Crystal-Complete-Solution-Civilizations/dp/094212118X

check the archives user shared it some weeks ago

OP is #48653 on Tier7 blacklist. Assests are in place, don't worry about it we have his every moment on film.

actually cock sock, it was even reported in the news.
cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/12/loughner.web.postings/index.html

Now that you say it, those pupils...

The Language Crystal, its like $1200 on amazon, but there was a pdf floating around.

Robert Downey Jr.

wtf

do not click on this image OP
dont fucking do it

Ssssh OP can't find out

Ty

I tried OP but I believe what I translated from your cipher is a link to a known pedophilia image hosting site.

why yoou look like a spanish wannabe?

Constructing "mothers milk" gives you light and you can see. Shape and form, white like Olympians and the red of the MORTAL crude body. Waste is pure through this. DATA

You think I'm toucing a CNN link with even a 20 foot pole? The joke is on you lad, I don't give clicks to fake news establishments. Try again or take your loss in the face right now. Loser.

DUDE I CRACKED THE CODE!

It's telling you to buy me a convection oven off the infomercials. You want my address? My heart is bad and I need a low fat diet!

GERMAN user IS A SHILL SLIDING THE THREAD

The elites would digitally encode their transmissions and further encrypt their messages dumb ass.

How did they describe the symbols?
You fucking faggot.

WHAT THE FUCK. This has to be an elaborate LARP.