This is a hate crime in Japan

This is a hate crime in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq4SSlsZ_p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute

If you don't want species segregation then you need hate crime laws in order to enforce civility, otherwise humans will ruin fucking everything.

And this is a sacrament.

I want to commit a crime

The penalty is death.

Will they at least let me finish bare-backing Hime first?

>Japan
They would never go that far

I dont care

LOLI HORSE PUSSY

I wonder if he grew up to be the guy who bribed his classmates and doctored her copy of the script. Komori Makoto, right?

Once he felt her budding belly tits, he was in love for life.

how does she put her pants?

Teats, if she has any, would be further back than either of his hands, user.

One leg at a time, of course, after all she's only human.

Fucking amatures, its like none of the fucked a horse before.

Why must liberal societies always devolve into totalitarian shitholes?

The same for the other side of the spectrum though that one is so obvious and played out

If it was liberal then there would be liberty. They're just totalitarian and PC. Teacher even makes a comment on how civil LIBERTIES are curtailed in the pursuit of equality.

Because the only reliable way to get a diverse group of people to consider each other as equals is to stand in big cleated boots upon all their necks simultaneously.

Because capitalism requires a stable, violence free society.

they believe human beings as people who will totally live shit lifes for the sake of others less fortunate

and they are so fucking wrong

She's not human

Why do people think attacking/discriminating against cute centaur girls should be allowed?

I hope you enjoy the constructive correction camp experience, user.

Is this anime Sup Forums realted?

Only on the surface level. Also it heavipy shames the people who mock non-humans and potrays their punishments as being somewhat justified.

I'll be back just fine

i jsut see that guys in the teacher lecture and i just wnt to know how much of that subject the manga goes into

Fuck off, Pope.

are they "humans" in this show bu hidden or are they really extinc?

I think they never made it past the four-limbed salamander stage.

I had hoped that we were the aliens, but no. Four limbed creatures never make it past early land vertebrates.

Read the manga. Seriously.

what kind of planet would made 4 limbed creatures extinc then may 6 limbed become all kind of "humans" with animal features in them?

Wait, what? This manga got an anime? I didn't even think it was popular. I've been away too long.

One with lots of short, energy dense fruit bearing plants and/or grasses.

Think of it as luck/circumstances. The 6-limbed salamanders for whatever reason, outcompeted the 4-limbed ones. From there, divergent evolution took over.

Hopefully, with the anime incoming, somebody will take up the translations once again. Dunno even why it was dropped.

English translation up volume 11 are on the secret club house.

Anyone who reads this book and thinks is endorsing either end of the political spectrum is a fucking idiot. The horrific thought policing POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD that can get a teacher thrown in prison just for enforcing a dress code or a teenager the death penalty for cutting their own hair are juxtaposed against racism so deep and vile that those who hold it don't even consider other races sentient beings, mass genocides and race wars on a global scale from which they are only two generations removed, and LITERALLY HITLER.

The writer is inviting the audience to draw its own conclusions about whether the laws of the society as depicted are justified after you balance the costs to their society, the dangers of the world they live in and the state of their lives under their system. It's supposed to make you think, not serve as a fucking indictment of any one ideology.

Oh, and PS: If this series WERE directly commenting on any king of legal or social engineering, it sure as fuck would not have anything to do with AMERICAN political views. The Japanese government refuses to even take racial data during their census to push forward this idea that every Japanese person is the same race. They have a lengthy history of aggressive anti-obscenity laws that often create chilling effects on even day-by-day expression. Their police and judicial systems often enforce laws in a brutally draconian fashion and their society has a habit of assuming even suspicion by the police means a presumption of guilt. There are social practices like "word hunting," where the society is constantly shifting to new euphamisms for insensitive language once one term becomes socially unacceptable, representing a paradoxical desire for political correctness and a refusal to give up stigmatizing terminology for things. Think any of this stuff might be relevant to the stuff we see in Centaur Worries? Not everything is about America.

This is the world liberals want. I am OK with it.

I don't think a world where you can get executed for racism is too high a price to pay if a Centaur high school girl can make out with her succubus girlfriend in front of everybody in her class while another classmate asks a different lesbian couple about their pussy licking habits.

lmao fag

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq4SSlsZ_p0

What possible relevance does a rotting corpse on a gilded toilet have toward either Hime's world or ours?

>be honest, you just want horse pussy

What are the chances of someone doing a chapter dump soon?

He is the one who puts the boot on the neck.

Though in Hime's world it could be said people are putting their own boots on their own necks. Considering how things tend to go the moment the boot putting stops it even has merit.

There is a nice chapter in volume 11 about Frog people saving girls from sexual slavery.

the manga apparently is from what i've seen posted in threads
don't know how much of the racial genocide the anime will adapt though
it might ignore that and just try to be cute horses doing cute things

also what the fuck how do the catgirls count as 6-limbed
do the ears count as arms

Sup Forums please can we just talk about the moe horse

Am I a furry if I get turned on by this?

>human faces and human tiddies
no
you're a furry if you get turned on by a drawing with horse pussy or where the girl has a fucking muzzle or something though

It's explained in the manga.

They have vestigial limbs. You can see traces of them on X-rays.

Phew, that was a close one! Thanks, user.

/tg/ told me that riding a centaur like a horse is a stupid idea and would get you killed in war.

centaurs don't exist

h where am I wtf

Hello?
I want to report a hate crime undergoing.
Yes, it's an emergency.

I bet they're going to the gulags.
Those fucking freaks.

If you have the trust and the weaponry, mounted archery where the centaur focuses on suppressive fire with a repeating crossbow or machine gun while you snipe or allowing you to close in to lop heads is very viable. Bloody pikers will still rape both of you though.

Care to elaborate?

if machine guns exist, running around on top of a horse instead of inside a trench or tank is just a retarded way to get shot dead

Screencapped.
Good post my big brain friend.
I agree, this author does not seem to have a stance, it presents us a grim world with many moral choices to judge, but let's us draw our own conclusions.

Personally I like this much more than anything with a clear agenda.

Damn, that's some real tiddy game going on.

>furry world
>riding a centaur is a hate crime
>if the centaur is willing still a hate crime, the centaur is guilty too
>talking about hate crimes is a hate crime
This is the world after tumblr won

>Personally I like this much more than anything with a clear agenda.
That's why we're into this because only Japan's creative sector could create such a thing

I'd like to get in the secret club house, can anyone spoonfeed?

Assuming the centaur wears light metal plating/flak, it's like a guy on a slightly more maneuverable/quieter motorbike.

should i read the manga now or wait until after the anime season ends

Are (((snake people))) the good guys?

Yes.
The other groups fight against each other, and then oppress themselves, they live in ignorance of the evils of the world.
Only the snakes are able to remain logical above it all and act unified as a group to work on the pursuit of knowledge.

>Not everything is about America.

They created all other races.

Is it a hate crime to ride Nozomi?

It's only 65 chapters scanlated, 150(?) if official rips. And he uses a lot of non-text panels.

It looks more like he's studying its brain.

I know, but it would fit if they created humanity. They are basically ancient aliens from our conspiracy theories.

Only in an isekai

when I first heard of this series, I expected some stupid horsepussy shit like Monmusu instead of Sup Forums and HP Lovecraft everywhere.

What a pleasant surprise

They could also be like the reptilian people that supposedly control the illuminati.

>The Japanese government refuses to even take racial data during their census to push forward this idea that every Japanese person is the same race.

There is no point when they are 98.5% ethnic Japanese.

I want more aliens. I fucking loved the first alien chapter with the farmers.

Yeah that was crazy but felt so fitting and natural too.

>Oh, and PS: If this series WERE directly commenting on any king of legal or social engineering, it sure as fuck would not have anything to do with AMERICAN political views.

The setting as you describe is much closer to European views than American views. But the funny part is even in CW there is some level of common sense we lack, like not having centaurs race against the others while here in real life men get to pretend to be women and dominate women sports.

It was something related to the centre of mass of the centaur.

Imo moe imp is better

Tama is the best girl.

Why not just leave the centaur to do his thing without a fat idiot slowing him down

>implying you wouldn't

>That chapter with the cat girl triplets interrogating their big sister about her heretical lesbian tendencies

HNNNNG

>Crossbreeds can't be discriminated against
>There's so very few of them

I want to see more hybrids like Akira and Sue. Give me an Angel/Demon, a Centaur/Mermaid, a Goat/Angel, and a Centaur/boody snatcher alien

She's good but she's no Nozumi
Who doesn't want a battle waifu

The centaurs having their own races is a reference to how black people's muscles are different from white people's, and how they dominate race and marathons (even if marathons are dominated by one small group and not black people in general).

That's stupid
You're stupid

1984 would have been enough to convey the point that there is a strong state control. WEG are about making a joke, you don't have to try to explain the whole anime.

Might be a weight crime. She's probably 70lb soaking wet.

>her father is a useless "artist"
>second highest grades in school
>does everything in house
>takes care of her four little sisters
>miko in her local temple
>class president in her school