How do you reintegrate into society if you've been out of it for so long and deep down inside don't actually want to...

How do you reintegrate into society if you've been out of it for so long and deep down inside don't actually want to reintegrate?

>muh money
I don't care about money
>muh pussy
I don't care about pussy
>muh status
I don't care about status
>muh traveling
I don't want to travel
>muh shelter and food
I'd rather be dead than forced out into the normie world for basic necessities such as shelter and food
>muh car
I dont drive
>muh alcohol
I dont drink
>muh drugs
I dont use drugs
>muh self respect
I dont care about self respect
>muh shame
I have no shame

How can I even function when I have no actual motivation/ambition to do anything or have anything? I've never wanted anything in life, I just like being left alone as a hermit by myself in isolation, it feels natural for me to do that.

I've been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder and I've been in treatment for 1 year now and it's changed absolutely NOTHING, in-fact I think my schizoid symptoms have actually increased since I began treatment. I'm 30 and I don't see anything changing soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XTHV684KFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a cabin far away from people and make friends with the animals. Friends, just friends. Are you sure you want to be away from all people?

I know that feel op, though I'm pretty sure I'm not a schizoid I merely overdosed on black pills

if you want nothing from society why are you trying to reintegrate?

dont you have a passion for something?
Art? Creativity? Gaming?
if you're like that you should go and do your own thing. even if its dumb shit like games then you could stream.

I know them feels bro

Have had schizoid tendencies my whole life, was a hermit until about 23. You can get out of it though if you really want to. If you dont want to however then you will be schizoid until you die (also because you cant be pressured by society to change due to not caring)

I bet this guy likes to walk. Dont you OP?

well this is why psychedelics exist

being schizoid is literally just being a man. most 'men' today are preening teenage girls in the bodies of men. they chase after acceptance and earning society's approval. get ruin their lives and bodies in pursuit of this ideal that was pushed on them. they take a trip to snap city and herniate themselves because they roid and lift with shit form, end up with hpv and herpes because society told them they're a lose unless they bang 50 different women a month, it's really quite tragic.

anyway who fucking cares. if you're schizoid then you're an intact human being and a man. you're not a slave to emotions.

use logic and rationality. set goals and meet them. you don't have an emotional need to earn others approval so just do whatever tf you feel like, m8.

i consider myself schizoid. i set some goals, make good money, get a house in semi-rural PNW, and make babies. i'm on track for that but still got a ways to go.

oh look it's that time of night where aussie cunts invade the board and post stupid shit.

GO DIE AUSSIE CUNT.

Kill Jews and help mankind without actually integrating.

It's fucking painful not caring about what drives most people.

What's the point?

It's like everyone has given up on life having a deeper meaning.

Nigger did you seriously just encourage another boring faggot to stream video games like thats fulfilling? Jesus Christ, kys.

Some people are fucked up.
If you're fucked up then at least you can be a clown

Not OP but from my experience I used to find other people so annoying I thought people had friends and dated people because of pure fear of social pressure. Only later did I understand that most people liked being around others. That was a great surprise to me

Schizoid is just introversion on steroids. Being around others feels draining and irritating. The more personal the interaction gets the more tiring it is. Relationships are out of the question because the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of a girl is "man it's going to be such a horrible pain in the ass".

I was just telling my brother today at the gym and I want to take it nice and slow. I already have women starting to check me out and I find it uncomfortable. I don't want to get too Chad-like and have roasties talking to me all the time. I really don't enjoy small talk.

Being schizoid is comfy. Its kind of amusing seeing people work all their lives for cars, paying for parking, insurance, maintenamce, only to get crushed to death in them. Its funny seeing people needing to fuck eachother, and then cry and complain when they get hpv or emotionally attached to thots and jackasses. Its funny watching people telling me the joys of working, and then hearing about their back pain and stress and the people they "hate."

I just watch, sipping my water, seeing the sunlight reflect their skin. Its comfy.

lol @ this

my plan is to become financially independent (will probably happen this year because of crypto)
buy good quality land
build off grid house
grow food, make music, read books, get up late go skiing

>How can I even function when I have no actual motivation/ambition to do anything or have anything?
Surely you spend your time doing things? Take what passion you have for that and turn yourself into a creator of it, rather than a consumer.

In in a similar position.

Even with art and stuff I don't fucking care much tos hate it. I just do the writing I do for myself.

In fact schizoids tend to just make elaborate worlds just to pass time.

*care much to share it.

OP creates carbon dioxide, piss, and fecal matter. What do?

I am passionate about Jew-skin lampshades. Thanks for the advice user.

Everyone has motivation for at least 1 thing.

My cousin was a vidya gaming NEET for years until he realised he’d have to work in order to fully experience vidya to the fullest. That and he needed money to go travel to meet his internet girlfriend.

As far as I know people with SPD aren’t capable of having any real desires because they get everything they desire from the imaginary world they live in. A Schizoid doesn’t actually have a personality like you or I. By that I don’t mean good or bad, I mean that the schizoid actually has no real personality. A normal human develops the self from the outside in, a Schizoid develops the self from the inside and it remains inside, the Schizoid will take on false personalities as a way to get around in the world, but it is not their true self. Their true self only exists in their head.

The general consensus is that people develop SPD from an early age when they fail repeatedly to bond with their peers/family, so the child retreats into their own imagination. Psychologists and Psychiatrists generally are not willing to diagnose SPD until adulthood as SPD shares a lot of other symptoms with other mental disorders.

An SPD diagnosis is bad, treatments for SPD have extremely low success rates.

>Everyone has motivation for at least 1 thing.
not if you have depression

do 5x5 for compound lifts. 3x12 for compound lifts (squats, deadlift) is asking for trouble. the more reps you do the more your form is compromised and poor squat/DL form means snap city. benchpress is okay to 3x12 but you need a spotter unless you want to do the roll of shame.

don't roid and if you do roid don't increase how much you lift. when you roid, your muscles strength outpace your tendons strength and tons of guys tear biceps off the bone.

there's a couple of lifts and exercises you shouldnt do. leg extension machines are bad, dumbbell chest flys are bad, upright rows, and some others i forget

lurk on /fit/. best way to not hurt yourself in the gym is simply DONT BE STUPID. dont try to impress anyone or look cool. the girl next to you squatting 250lbs and you're not even at 1 pl8? too bad do it anyway.

Kangaroo man is correct. I will add though that it is possible to interface with the outside world even as a schizoid. It is just very rare because it requires a type of self-therapy (because normal therapy wont work for obvious reasons).

It probably also requires the person to not be fully schizoid to begin with, rather with a tendency or danger to fall into disorder.

True. I'm more influenced internally than externally. I can stay in my imagination all day.

You could unironically take your own life.
At this point there isn't much to life and you don't seem to see any upsides to living it.
There are plenty of ways to go without fear or pain and there is nothing to worry about.
“Why should I fear death?
If I am, then death is not.
If Death is, then I am not.
Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"

i like how you act like normies aren't totally personality-less, self-infatuated automatons

>How can I even function when I have no actual motivation/ambition

People always pretend these things matter and until you grow older you actually believe that shit to the point you borderline want to commit suizid.
This changes when you are approaching 35 years old.
I have my hobbies, my choice of drugs and that's about it and damn do I not care about any of the rest of the shit lol Its funny how time changes stuff from ".. I am a failure, loser omg I have nothing, time to end it blabalb" to "who the fuck cares even about any of that shit at best I am another 45 years hear and I have no reason to do anything else than what I love to do lol"

Time is fucking cool

You don't feel anything?
Lucky you, my moods fluctuate several times a day, most days totally spasmodic.
One minute I can be on top of the world and confident and the next wanting to end it all.

>the struggle is real

It seems that you almost achieved enlightenment if what you say true. Stop caring at all, and you will be even close to Nirvana.

>I've never wanted anything in life
>How do you reintegrate into society

You clearly want to integrate into society, and that is something. If not, then there is no problem. You're free of desire and should then be free of suffering. So reevaluate your situation.
If you still suffer in some way, then what you want is to not suffer. So make that your goal, because that is what you want.

Normies just have an extremely different mental wiring compared to us. They also are not "self" infatuated, they are infatuated with their imagined position of their self in relation to the normie society.

For them its all about what social role and status they have, essentially. They havent been indoctrinated to believe this - their brain has been wired like this from early childhood.

I also used to look down on "normies" but really I find their ability to work themselves to death and insanity for the sake of social pressure very fascinating. You have to respect the power of this drive in them, and it isnt very hard to logically see why most people would just go along with society instead of being withdrawn ruminating hermits.

I'm a schizoid and I dont have an imagination at all. Like, I can remember things, I can imagine things technically, but i never understood the "escapes into fantasy world" meme for SPD. I hate fiction. I feel like I just watch. I observe. I read and document. I just dont feel urgency for anything besides oxygen, water, and food, in that order. Dont we all?

Schizoid is not a mental disorder. It is a personality type that prefers solitary habits. Just, because one prefers to spend their time alone, does not mean that they are socially retarded and incapable of interacting with others. I myself can be extremely sociable when I have to be or on the rare occasions when I want to be. However, I typically just don't want to deal with these boring retards any more than is absolutely necessary.

Dude just kys why are you on a social website interacting with other humans if you aren't a part of society. Stop being a fucking bitch, either be who you say you are or stop fucking lying.

Schizoids dont fear anything. Schizoids just see things as is.

How was your childhood?

Go scoop dog poop at the park with a fanny pack and a small cup. Shake the cup then when they put money in it turn it over and drop it on the ground then watch them pick it up. make the most of your gift.

Remarkably unremarkable. Good grades, almost straight-A's, few if any acquaintances. Happy mostly. Played hooky a lot to stay home (my mom was cool with it at times), id play with toys and listen to the radio, mostly the news.
If i could say one parental issue was i didnt see my mom a lot bc she worked nights, and my dad was always a fairly quiet guy. I have no idea to what degree that impacted my personality.

I don't want to integrate, its just that 30 I am being persuaded to do it by those around me so I can "take care of myself".

I also thought the same way, until I realised I actually did, the lies you tell yourself are the fantasy world.

It depends what extreme you have, you're confusing schizoid for something else like introversion or AVPD, which it is not.

Being on here is like being with my psychologist, you're projecting your own idea about how Sup Forums works. You're normie so you see it as some bustling community of fellow humans. I see you as an antenna to the normie world, you and nobody else on here is an actual person to me, you're just a messenger from the normie world, similar to how I see my psychologist. You're communicating with the internal world I have in my head.

You don't need to reintegrate into society because society is sick. It will harm you more than help you.

I have Ass Burgers and have come to great deal of peace by accepting that society is sick and not participating in it. I live by the Book of MGTOW and contribute very little to society. I love my time alone.

Here is what you have to truly understand about the Sick Society. And this is very true. Write it down.

>Most people you meet in life will take more away from you than they will give.

And once you understand that, you understand that it's often not a good idea to "integrate" into society, especially one as selfish as Western Society.

Here are some things about my routine.

>Only shop for food at night like 3am
>Live in Tiny House
>Enjoy coffee in morning while commenting on Chans,
>Work my land. Garden, etc.
>Walk woods
>Sit out in sun
>Research subjects I'm interested in (eg: Mandela Effect)
>Enjoy the hell out of rainy days when the rain hits roof.

The internet has made us less lonely.....*IF* we know how to use it correctly. Stay off social media. It's a Ghetto that makes you feel like shit. Honestly, it's just an accolade machine for women.

The old cliche goes "You are your own best friend" and it still holds so much truth today. Nobody has the capacity to love you more than yourself. So, maybe you'll find 1-3 good friends in time, but likely not. Most people are hopelessly mentally ill. Build up your own life. Maybe get an animal. Stay away from the Sick Society. With time you realize that you're often better off alone. Most people are there to harm you.

I'm surprised you had good grades. My grades were awful hence why I dropped out. My mind was never there when I was at school. Being around in the at environment made me shut-off completely into my own head.

Have you tried eating 10g of psilocybin mushrooms? I hear it does things.

You don't need to integrate into society.

Find a way to support yourself without relying on others any more than the average person relies on others.

The minimum requirement for not being gassed is don't be a burden and if genetics forces you to be a burden pay back what you owe society by staying out of its way and don't breed.

Anyway hermits, ironically, collectively speaking are necessary part of civilisation. Often the thoughts they have in isolation are unlikely to occur in those who are locked into groupthink. These thoughts occasionally return to society and for better or worse influence how it evolves. The internet, and places like Sup Forums, accelerates this. At one time the best a virgin hermit could do was live in a monastery and draw stupid snails on the books of ancient knowledge he preserved for his fellows to chuckle at. Many of those books played a part in influencing the men who kicked off the renaissance. God knows what we can do now.

> I am being persuaded to do it

But you don't care about other peoples opinions. So what's the problem?

You clearly have some ambition or motivation since you're making this post. Maybe you just want the basic attention and to feel something temporarily.

As a fellow schizoid i can tell you you fear being rejected and are on the border of depression. And you do have shame. You just lie yourself, creating fake self in your head.

that one of them russian ufo tooth wheels? thats what google says that pic is. i thought it was bismith but google knew what it was

I always preferred being home alone because it conserves energy basically. Being at school was fine, but at times exhausting, especially if it was noisy.
I'd akip school fairly often (id hold the record for most absent days, maybe 30 to 40 days per school year), and i wasnt sick. I needed those days to just be in silence. Id do my homework, sometimes working ahead in the textbooks at my own pace on my own time. If my mom didnt let me cut school so much, i dont think my grades would be as good as they were. I went to university for 2 years butt dropped out. The group projects were to energetically draining.

Its all shit.

Couldn't even be arsed to finish high school, I've just sat at home now for 4 years and am waiting until my parents die so I can off myself.

Look into different brain supplements or drugs, you think your brain and personality is fixed but it’s not

>that one of them russian ufo tooth wheels? thats what google says that pic is. i thought it was bismith but google knew what it was
It

It's definitely not bismuth, it's a screenshot I took during my last psilocybin trip when I communicated with the elves that inseminated the earth with life

There is no problem. Im just questioning as to why people would have the idea that a schizoid can integrate and actually function.

Why would I have shame or fear of rejection? I don't want anything to do with anyone, people annoy me. I have zero desire to join anything, so why would I have a fear of rejection?

I don't know why normies project their normieness onto me. Dont even bother coming at me with anything but LOGIC, not your own flawed emotional based conclusion that you come to in your own head because youre a normie with normie wants sand needs and cannot comprehend anything otherwise.

No I'm not. I literally cited the definition of schizoid.

*pat on the shoulder*

That hit home, especially about the more personal interactions being draining and irritating. I truly feel that being around people at times is bad for my health and energy levels, while other times I seem to feed of their presence.

>Just, because one prefers to spend their time alone, does not mean that they are socially retarded and incapable of interacting with others.

Worth repeating.

The only person that can answer this question is yourself, user. You either find a reason to live and do it for yourself, or passively wait around to die because you decided you don't give a shit about anything and you give up. It doesn't really matter to anybody besides yourself either way.

None of you should care about what anybody else is doing or is interested in, it has no bearing or importance to who you are or what you do. Find your passions, interests, and hobbies and pursue them. Don't have any at all? You either didn't really try or you are just defective as fuck, sorry about your luck but every man is responsible for his own pursuit of happiness nobody said it would be easy or that you would find it at all.

Edward Leedskalnin

You can integrate, but you wont. You wont because you don't desire to. But you definitely physically can.
Why do you even care to ask such questions? Go do nothing.

You can't just quote 1 symptom and come to a final conclusion like that.

You do realise that SPD has cross-over to about 10 other PD's right? I had to have everything ruled out before the SPD diagnosis was given. You went the opposite way and cherry picked a symptom from SPD and used that as why you believe it's more simple than you think it is. Meanwhile the 1 symptom you picked out is also in 30 other PD's.

Make a logical interconnected response towards all of the SPD specific symptoms as a whole, instead of just focusing on 1 or 2.

Also I agree completely. We are not the sick ones. Society is.

The Jews have known about anti-gravity technology since the pyramids. What can I say?

Do you honestly think the average normal would still get up and go to work if you took away their ability to desire everything in life?

Good evening sir

Wait until you're bored. Don't retreat into your usual diversions. Keep waiting until you're really, really, really bored.

Once you're bored, go and make or learn something.

This is the non-schizoid logic again, and it confuses me all the time. Why do you equate "lack of reason to live" with "giving up and dying". What is a schizoid giving up on? Oxygen? Nope. Water and food? Nope.
And why do you equate passion and interest with happineas, and use such a bitter tone when stating it? It almost sounds like youre regurgitating (and i mean that unoffensively) a non scientific cultural lie. As a schizoid, happiness is rooted in DISpassion, and DISinterest. Happiness is the calm quiet observation of reality, without forcing conceptual memes into it.

I've never experienced being bored in my life despite being a shut-in for nearly 15 years now.

Why would you want to? NEETs are the new aristocrats

If you sit down in a comfy chair and do literally nothing for at least an hour, what do you feel?

THIS. We truly are schizoids, arent we.

Nigger. Schizoid - denoting or having a personality type characterized by emotional aloofness and solitary habits.

Nowhere does it say it's a disorder. No, it's a fucking personality type. I'd your kike shrink convinced you that your are mentally I'll than maybe it's a good idea you don't try to integrate, because the last thing we need is non-normies who have no fucking clue of their power and throw it all away because of some kike shrink's BS quack diagnosis.

I'm more interested in reproducing the Shamir

you take a behind the scenes job if in dire straights. Ill never do shit wagie jobs because I fucking hate dealing with peoples petty bullshit. Its all so tiring.

This chick makes sense: youtube.com/watch?v=3XTHV684KFk

It might not be your thing, but I had a feeling.

I am glad that I have a little autism to go with my schizoid. I always have an itch to scratch when the utter meaninglessness of life gets boring.

Yes, people would still sustain themselves without desire. Just as long as they truly didn't desire, and weren't just depressed faggots who desired not to do anything.
Suffering is born from desire, those free of desire are free of ill will. Work would be done because people would live for the stomach and not the eyes.

>I don't care about anything
Just end it.

I bet you blame the Jews for giving you Autism?

I only get "bored" when I'm forced to be around boring people and I can't stop thinking about all the fun shit I could be doing on my own. On my own I never get bored.

I know those feels, I’m an introvert who can spend two weeks alone and be happy and then I go out and spend time with lifelong friends and realize that also makes me happy for a while, we have traditions together and it’s a support net

Talk online to people, then maybe one day work up to meeting someone for lunch or coffee, something you can leave and not have too much stress about

OP, what does your treatment consist of?

>Being on here is like being with my psychologist, you're projecting your own idea about how Sup Forums works. You're normie so you see it as some bustling community of fellow humans. I see you as an antenna to the normie world, you and nobody else on here is an actual person to me, you're just a messenger from the normie world, similar to how I see my psychologist. You're communicating with the internal world I have in my head.
interesting take

Autism is a symptom of a sick society. The Jews created that sickness.
You tell me....I'm more angry about my foreskin though if we're being honest.

Let me help you out with your confusion, the only logic a non-schizoid can offer is non-schizoid. These are the majority of the posters on this board and therefore the majority of people who will be responding. He asked what we thought, and we can only offer what we know and understand from our perspective.

Passion and interest bring plenty of people happiness, you can't disregard it as purely a cultural lie because it legitimately is a path to happiness for some people. More importantly though just because I used those examples doesn't mean that's all there is, or that I believe that to be the case. OP is free to do whatever it is that makes him happy, we all are. If he wants to go hiking in the woods every day of his life watching streams and trees blow in the wind he's more than welcome to do so.

>NEETs are the new aristocrats
made my day

being schizoid is a normshit term to include you in the goy pool

>I'm more angry about my foreskin though if we're being honest

what goyim, you resent your parents for forcing you join "the covenant" against your will?

>If he wants to go hiking in the woods every day of his life watching streams and trees blow in the wind he's more than welcome to do so.

Everyone should appreciate those things, but thank God most want to stay inside watching TV.

No, I resent the Jews for pushing it as a normal practice. I can't resent my parents for being deceived by the Jew. They're both normies.

>>muh pussy

Do you watch porn?

agree with most of the rest.

take DMT with a professional. you'll find purpose.

Useless stuff that the psychologist knows isn't going to work but they do it anyway because they have to.

I'm surprised none of you have abused drugs. I think I've drank myself retarded trying to cope with my inability to integrate. But I was always pretty retarded anyway.

If you can control the portals than skip the psychologist and go straight to the top of the pyramid.

Fake it until you make it! :D *glug* I know the feeling.

There is no society. It is a meme. There are angry greedy evil scheming egoistic individuals.