Who is making all these anti-women threads?

who is making all these anti-women threads?
is it a shill tactic to divide white men and women?
is it about negativity saturation of our psyche, creating despair and incelism?
creating a false believe that all women are lesbians?

total shill tactic
eurofagtifa are at it again
pathetic incels that are envious of muslim rapists that they allowed into their country because they actually get laid

Literally all of them were Australians and one from Poland, which isn't really Europe.

Kikes

I think there is a campaign to neutralize Sup Forums
all it requires is some paid shill making shit-value threads again and again.

Delet your account, you anti-semite.

>see something you don't like
>THIS IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL TACTIC REEEEEE
wow so this is the power of autism

Or it could just be that women are shit.

there's a strong correlation between far-left and far-right individuals and virginity and virgin induced depression

A bunch of discord fags got tired of making Jordan Peterson threads and D&C ancap vs natsoc threads

Such a mystery...

k

>who said pol was white
>no one is that influenced by this board
>thats because they are lesbians

BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE WOMEN REEEEEEEE!!!!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee~

women are shit, giving them voting rights effectively killed whatever was left of democracy.

It's the beginning of the collapse of society. Every little news article and trend like #metoo only adds fuel to the fire.

Most men now are so fed up with feminism that they are fully ready to let society burn down in order to smell that Sweet Scent of Retribution.

Women have fucked society as they always do for every civilization ever built. There will be a great war; a collapse and then a reset to Patriarchy.

fucking idiots who gave rights to non landed men ruined the republic by making it a democracy.

Benevolent monarchies with vested interests in progressing the society are the best way.

So good in fact, that they resulted in the over abundance that let us resort to such hedonism as to ruin it all.

>women keep doing stupid shit on the daily
>must be a shill tactic
eeeehhh I dunno
even if it was, would it really be necessary?

Nothing wrong with those threads. The only problem is that 1 in 3 threads in the catalog are usually about women or racemixing or asian women or how x women are degenerate or about sex bots etc. Just restrict it to 1 or 2 threads at the time so the board doesn't get inundated with this inane incel crap

>who is making all these anti-women threads?

Q user predicted this

>women ruining society
>why are there women hate threads on my cartoonboard

why are they all called "the state of white/western women"?
to make you hate your own women.

dude all women hate threads are by europeans. you may not like it, but women are another part of society we need to subjugate.

think why did nearly all ancient european cultures hate their women?

pic related polandbro.
it will not work tho.

but it always works. False flag attacks are the most reliable ways to create hostility between camps. False flag/ false teacher indoctrination is even more reliable.

it's just crossposting /r9k/ mgtows

you newfags don't know but the two boards are joined at the hip. i bet most of you newfags didn't know the term "normies" came straight from /r9k robots

my dad works at nintendo and he told me that this guy is full of shit

that's true. but i was referring to Poland. you guys are doing great things with this time line. i just pray that some of that blows over to the rest of Europe.

Because western women in general, except a small minority, are far-left, push progressive politics, open borders and want to remove "toxic masculinity" or in other words, men from society. If you look at the current state of government in the nordic countries you will see how bad it truly is.

fuck you
literally can't sleep because I hate women so much
they are so horrible

Yah its a divied and conquer tactic. A few days ago there were a bunch of "Why dont you have a qt asian girlfriend yet?" type threads. The next day it was "Dont be an asian race mixer, your hapa kids will hate you!!!" After that it was some black/brown girl threads followed by a round of le 56% threads. Looks like its back to white women threads.

The AI wants to make sure that only dumb people breed, so that it has better control over the population.

Nope, at least not in the US. Last voting graph showed the US vote republican for both white men and women.

The US isn't as cucked as us. I know a lot of white women voted trump in the US.

women are batshit crazy and sluttier that every before and it's up to us to take advantage of them. wake up you fucking mongrels

>is it a shill tactic to divide white men and women?

Yes. Same goes for the anti-Catholic ones that have become common lately.

This place is become almost 80 - 90% shill threads daily.

all women, or just the low percentage of women who were always the margin of the normal distribution?

Every single white woman on the planet belongs in a fucking cage. They are literally worse than niggers and jews combined. White mothers betray their own people, their families and denigrate their own sons. They are they leading cause of globalist policies in western nations, the destruction of national sovereignty, borders and security rests squarely on their lap at about 10-to-1 from all other elements. I don't care if the excuse is they're 'most susceptible to jew propaganda' -- that makes them hellishly stupid at best which is not a counter-argument to them being put in fucking cages.

I'm a female. If most men decide to do this why should I be loyal to them? Muh society isn't an answer. If I can't partake in the best society has to offer it has no use.

If all men were like you rest assured I'd be the next Solanas.

First, you're not a woman and second, you need to realize that traditional gender roles exist for a reason.

>implying you are loyal to begin with
>implying you would be loyal if your conditions were met

Women are absolutely evil in my opinion. I'd rather live in a brown muslim world than in a white society in which women are respected. And no, we're not shills, not everyone you disagree with is a shill

>If I can't partake in the best society has to offer it has no use.

Almost forgot

>If it doesnt benifit me, I am not doing it.

Pic related is why women will never get it

Woman is a resource. Not a human. Western societies are in state of mortal demographic winter because they fell for the lies about woman being human. You have to forget that. You have to return to natural state of seeing them only as a livestock, necessary but still not even close to human status, probably lower than a dog (at least dogs are capable of genuine loyalty). If you fail to do so, you will be conquered by nations who retain this worldview without them firing a single shot, just like it happened with most feminist nations of Europe.

the dating system was a mistake

was gonna reply but you did my job thx

we have seen enough. now you are given everything and you are the worst generation of (((females))) that has ever existed

It's young men who are sexually frustrated. They use the internet to vent, much like some people hit a boxing bag, chop wood, or do something that is actually more productive. Unfortunately, many people live their lives on the internet. (I don't think I could go a day without checking the news.)

Then there is feminism and the women's rights movement. Nobel causes, right? Only they never talk about men's issues, because frankly, most women don't give a fuck about men outside of their personal lives. Whereas men are told to never hit a woman, respect women, ask for consent before you kiss a woman, ex-cetra.

Meanwhile, the Chad who doesn't give a fuck what women think of him is fucking them silly. Women even know they are being taken advantage of, and they fucking love it. When you see that shit and you're a young man, you just think, 'fuck women.'

You're not a female. You're fucking dead is what you are, the moment it is feasible you're being put in a cage and sent to the middle-east so you can be sandnigger fuck meat for 30 years along with your worthless mutt children. You fucking worthless, putrid bitch. Your only future is hell, only demons are disloyal to their own people and their own country.

Fucking solipsist, hedonist imp. I just want to pummel your face into a red paste.

>creating a false believe that all women are lesbians?
>a false believe

>It's young men who are sexually frustrated.
It probably started like that but even if I got all the 9/10 pussy in the world, it wouldn't go away. I truly hate women more than any other demographic.

The same (((people))) that are making the pro-racemixing gook threads
Daily reminder, white American women voted majority for a male anti-immigrant president over the nation's first ever female president
Secondary reminder, white American women are 400% more right-wing than white European men

golly jee, I wonder who could be behind these threads

>Daily reminder, white American women voted majority for a male anti-immigrant president over the nation's first ever female president
>Secondary reminder, white American women are 400% more right-wing than white European men
Who cares, they're all degenerate, ALL, NOT A SINGLE ONE isn't. They all fuck before marriage, they all cheat, they're all whores, all they care about is shopping, fucking, eating and muh womens right, they don't give a fuck about men. They're absolute trash, and voting for Trump doesn't make up for it

did that big bad feemale intrude in your safe space, amerimutt

Cool fag-flag bro. I'm sure you know a lot about degeneracy

Why do I say what ? You can't explain hate. It's a feeling, it's irrational. That doesn't mean I don't take it into account. I'd love not to hate, but I can't.

I'm not a fucking fag, I wouldn't hate women so much if I was one

Have you ever met a fucking woman faggot? I'm worth about 3/4 of a million dollars and I'm not even 30. I don't want to be worth half that because some slut fucked me over. Fuck women. Feminism was a bullshit shittest that beta males fell for. It's upto us to speak out against these fucking cunts.

Seems like you are a newfag or something. But I´ll help you.
put on filter "the state of" and see what happens

If anything all that demonstrates is how worthless the mods are. They don't enforce any rules, not even the ones from two fucking stickies.
Earlier there was a mod cleaning up an off topic thread about weebs for several hours instead of deleting it outright.
Just think, there are people here that actually bought a pass for this garbage.

Or gee, did you ever think maybe it’s just because as modern women become more trashy, more men complain about them?

Every feminist mother raises a feminist daughter and is very likely to raise a feminist son if he isnt high test (and most men arent high test).

Every single one of these fucking retards is a fucking retard multiplier. There's no biological way to catch up and create less feminists. All that can be done is cultural shaming and shunning.

There is usually a reason for why people have such disdain for the opposite sex. I'm not trying to play Dr. Shrink here, but one of the more common reasons is because a motherly figure or sister was abusive to them.

I just thought that if you knew why you had those feelings then maybe you could correct it.

That was some satire. Not enough jew-blaming in it though.

Women/feminist hate threads are nothing new, but we don't need 10+ at any given moment. Same goes for the soyboy threads with the same 10 pictures of hipster faggots holding up a video game with a gaping jaw. Make OC or move the fuck on, that shit is stale as fuck.

No I have this feeling because I've never loved, and more importantly been loved by a woman (except my mother and sisters who weren't abusive at all, but that's not the kind of love I'm talking about). I know it originates from that. It could only change if a woman loved me and showed me real loyalty, but I'm not a good enough man for such a rare woman to love me.

This. It took me long to figure this out, but going to other chans and observing the moderation made me realize what a pile of absolute fucking horseshit the mods here are.

>All that can be done is cultural shaming and shunning.
that sure is happening

>I don't want to be worth half that
I know several guys in Poland who didn't marry their gfs. They could do that because calculating all together, it was more beneficial for women to stay with them anyway. One of them is a high income tall Chad, the other one is a high income greater beta.

Hiro doesn't give a shit so the mods just do whatever they want and most of them are straight from reddit

There were a large number of pro WM & AF threads at the same time yesterday.

Every single one of the racemixing threads is a shill.

> alliance of /r9k/ Sup Forums Sup Forums and /k/ win it for Trump
>oyvey.jpg
>insult /r9k/ call them fags
>Sup Forums are soyboy now
>/k/ are gun nuts
>Sup Forums are nazis or alt right or whatever
Also Sup Forums is attacked on daily basis
This is how you divide and conquer, jews are behind this, there is nothing wrong with staying single for life
>inb4 foxngrapes
Hur fuckin dur, scorpion and toad

more like
>we need more people! let's call reddit over!
>reddit comes over
>they're all normalfaggots who hate every single part of Sup Forums culture and start bitching and enforcing their shit normalfag culture

They have to go back or assimilate, this shit is inexcusable

There's a reason "go back to ****it" is in the word filter. Several years ago moot brought in a new batch of mods that were clueless, and one of them sperged out over anons telling redditors to fuck off.

they won't, mods don't allow self regulation anymore and aren't willing to moderate either

Settle down misogynist.

Reddit is the ass-pit of the internet. They shadow-ban people, which is utterly contemptible. There's nothing more fake than a webpage posing as a discussion/debate and removing all opposing views. It's dishonest and corrupt, which makes Reddit a corrupt and dishonest website.

>is it a shill tactic to divide white men and women?
Yes. It's also the same shill tactic to divide Christians and Muslims by posting anti-Muslim threads.

The same shill tactic to divide Blacks and Whites by posting anti-Black threads.

The same shill tactic to divide Jews and Goys by posting anti-Jew threads.

The same shill tactic to divide LGBT and straight humans by posting anti-LGBT threads.

99% of threads on Sup Forums have one theme: divide and conquer. They want you fighting among yourselves, because they don't want you to discover the real fight, the only fight that matters: 99% of humans vs top 1% elites who, by the way, is composed of many races such as Jews, Whites.

These top 1% Jews and Whites are the enemy of the 99% of humans which include Jews, Whites, Muslims, Blacks, LGBT, and women.

Then they will get slowly redpilled and weeboed.
There is no escape from truth and chinese cartoons

Women hate threads are shills and anons who post are either shills or newfags. DO NOT FEED

That's what everyone said during the election. Now Sup Forums is full of tryhard newfags and the overall IQ of the board has dropped to twitter levels of stupidity. It's like western Europe and their love of refugees, a nuke is the only cure.

Post smug anime girls, they are nuke tier arguments

I don't care, they're normalfags and should stay away
at best they'll just fuck off

Probably Weev.

Fuck women.

Women, do you feel that the left loves you?

sewing division between the sexes
they think we're particularly vulnerable, as they see this board as being full of womanizing asshats

Ironybros

Shut the fuck up you sub-human. Women are fine.

Whites are finding each other again. Having white children. Im in relationship for the first time in 4 years of being single. Our unity is returning. Clearly, (((the architects of our demise))) see this and are responding accordingly.

(((mgtow))) incels shitposting

You're giving too much credit for those autistic cucks

>Wonder why?
>Geen/white pill girls are the cure.

because we need to reinstute corporal punishment for woman, so those bitches know their place, in the kitchen , cooking and ShuttingTFU, we are here to correct what our grandfathers and fathers did.