Faker than a rubber dog turd from Hong Kong

Faker than a rubber dog turd from Hong Kong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JWDmGcsXLA
visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723
youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what i don't get and maybe some american can expain it to me..

space we are told is an infinite vacuum yet we have and atmosphere

what happens when the two meet?

gravity

Dark energy versus gravity
A sequel

Gas is attracted to our planet just the same as any other matter. It's not just going to float away. All that air will be pushing down on the air below it, resulting in atmospheric pressure.

>muh mass

Bullshit. The universe is literally infinite, so Earth's atmosphere should have been pulled away by the vacuum of space to try and fill the void.

I remember that movie.

>The universe is literally infinite
Except it isn't

It's funny how they decided to settle on that image of Earth.

>rubber dog turd from Hong Kong.
so your saying its real, didnt have to tell us in such a cryptic way.

Please show me the edge of the universe.

How thick is it?
What's on the other side?
If I cut a hole in it and threw a ball through it, where would it go?

>fake dog turds are real dog turds

Be quiet.

they are all the same, just different contrast. post is a waste of trips

these ironic shitposting threads are absolute cancer

Sup Forumstards are better shitposters than you lazy faggots

Uh huh. Look at their "Blue Marble" photo and see for yourself how much they faked it.

quads confirm that you are funny

i will tell you what happens
it would be fucking sucked away to equalize pressure in system
the only way to archive vacuum is to place a barrier between two "systems" and suck out all gases from one of them to another
learn basic physics emu

>that fisheye lens distortion
>those suspicious reflection that look like ceiling lights
>the fact that picture of Earth has a bright atmosphere and the other one doesn't
>those PS2 textures of Earth

>they are all the same
*looks at earth from 2012*
*looks at every other earth*
uh uh i guess burger land got a little fat

Where did you even get this picture?

Fucking britbong, idiots like you are the reason atheism is a thing. The universe is infinitely finite. We don't know where the edge is but we can see from deduction that the universe is comprised of a system of systems in the same way you can always break down a bigger object into smaller objects and vice versa. There is always another layer higher and that layer has it's limits but it's not the final layer.

google it user

Close up of NASA's official "Blue Marble" photo. Took me five seconds to find all the cloned clouds.

Stop you salty paki

No idea what multispectral image processing is - the post

youtube.com/watch?v=4JWDmGcsXLA

towards the end it shows what is actually going on. the car isnt out in space

>not knowing this is a straight up fake someone made

look at the fucking jagged pixels on the bottom left, you mongoloid

It sucks because I wanted to believe it.

>multispectral image processing is
oh really ? do YOU know what it is ? you can't even google one image

>mysteries of the abandoned
>some shitty video with a shitty angle that distorts the entire image
>still image of the car before it was loaded into the payload is suddenly spliced in between a live feed
>you can hear his camera make a beep when he restarts the video

You can't make this up

That's the inside of the payload faring -_-

This "faked" picture is oficially credited as CGI.
>source: visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=57723

Congratiulations! I bet you expose Pixar-movies as fake, too?

Are you retarded?
I mean like literally mentally impaired?

Water floats in a spherical rotation

What? No stars ?

There are videos of the earth spinning, there are youtube streams (youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM)

>Yes, this photo is fake
>But trust us when we say these ones are real

You're too far gone.

you dont know how photography works, do you?

>GPUs weren't being bought by minefags but were actually all purchased for SpaceX render farm to make these fake videos
It all makes sense now

fake

>credited as CGI.
>credited as CGI.
>CGI - Computer Generated Image
holy shit THIS i absolute state of globetards
you literally googled sauce of this image and it says it's not a photo but an image generated in computer
but you still say it's not
also
>Congratiulations! I bet you expose Pixar-movies as fake, too?
no of course not i bet all of those characters used in pixar movies are real persons
an absolute state of globe tards i will make meme from you
yes you grab a photo camera point at desired object and take a shoot
then it registers everything that was in lenses

How do people seriously still ask this?

>trips

Its not infinite, it just goes on forever

Sup Forums at its best.

>hurr durr why is the car rotating? why no stars? why can't I see the great wall of china?

Bunch of fuckwits.

any evidence that its fake?

>registers everything that was in the lense
yes, but stars are very dim and the camera cant pick it up

cry harder

because we are curious why we can't see them regardless of sun position and place in "orbit"
especially when Neil de gryse tyson said you can clearly see them from orbit

one of astronauts from first moon mission also said that, the other one said that he couldn't see any stars
i don't remember which was witch tho
but you can google interviews with them :^)

it says that it's enhanced, not created,stupid polak, go to /p/ and learn a little bit about photography before making a fool of yourself

I hope you guys are meme'ing and dont believe in this meme conspiracies

Mada by nasa, what more do you want

the biggest red pill in these threads is that Sup Forums does not understand physics

>camera has the same power and capability as human eye
stupid polak

>infinitely finite

an example of some evidence saying that it is fake

Do you know how exposure works??? Jesus Christ how did you even go through the steps to reach this website.

>yes, but stars are very dim and the camera cant pick it up
are you fucking cretin ?
you can see fucking stars from Earth when we have several layers of dense atmosphere and you say we can't take a photo of them from orbit ?
also read
and google these intervievs :^)
yes i am sure that Nikon P900 and similar cameras have the same capabilities as human eye
you mongrel

Nice reading comprehension retard, hes saying it cant be considered foul play since they admit its fake

>that flag

You're literally the last person to talk down to anyone.

>stars are significantly closer from orbit than from earth
stupid polak

Oh well, since they admit it's fake, that totally saves their credibility.

>a human eye is as sensitive as a camera
jesus christ, youre dim. they arent anywhere near as sensitive as our eyes. sure, if you put the exposure up a shit tonne you can see the stars, thats how the stars are photographed but your image wont look as good (depending on the type of image you are trying to take)

"its by NASA therefor its fake"
jesus christ you're a nitwit

This is what happens when you coast through school without learning fundamental scientific properties: the world becomes inexplicable and you spam Sup Forums with your half-baked conspiracy theories.

>ate] [Auto] 7 new posts
>significantly closer
>stars are light years away from us
nice.

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

Leave it to white supremacists to also become flat earthers.

I mean, I guess it kind of goes along with the "faked moonlandings" conspiracy bullshit.

>Skepticism is now a "conspiracy theory"

Take your Jewy tricks somewhere else, Shlomo.

Being a skeptic and being retarded are two very different things, my unwashed friend.

BULLSHIT
guys that went to fucking moon has opposing statements about how stars look from it
one said he could see them all and other that it was dark like in niggers ass
mongrel Tyson said you can clearly see them from orbit

three scientific figures are telling three different things and you cretins don't see anything wrong with it
it only shows how stupid globetards are

Grab a camera at night and focus on an object while pointed toward the sky. THE STARS WILL DISAPPEAR LIKE MAGIC :O

You'd know all about being unwashed, you bogan shitposter.

a gradient of atmosphere and vacuum
there's no "atmosphere ends here" line, but there are various distances from sea level where shit starts happening because of the atmosphere, ~150km high

>Faker than a rubber dog turd from Hong Kong.
Of course it is you dumbshits. They just launched the fucking thing. If it takes 7 years to get to Mars, did you really think it had arrived at the sun yet?

>focus on an object while pointed toward the sky.
w-what ? on what object ? you are supposed to focus on fucking dots in sky
does burgers have their own personal objects floating in the sky now ?
and how much gallons of oil it consumes to stay up there

Sounds like it's several bongs past your bedtime, champ.

I mean, I would rather a board without your low IQ, but we can't have everything, now can we?

Try presenting a better argument next time and present evidence before you spout bullshit.

Focus on anything that allows you to have the sky in the background, that's what he meant.

Where is the link to the live feed? I can only find the first 4 hours.

It's ogre now

>ITT: People who don't understand physics

Trips of truth! Also, Earth is hollow. The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

>pretending you do
fuck off

Will they turn on cameras enroute or whenever it finally reaches mars? Or is it just space junk now?

fuck off with this shitty copypasta

Your post is fake and you can't prove it's not.

It's mid-day, you stupid cunt.

Nice trips. Flattards are retarded, confirmed

what ? then the camera will focus on this thing instead of sky
do any of you even know what you're talking about ?
holy fuck mongrels everywhere
FUCK OFF WITH THAT COPYPASTA

I hope. Nice digits too, man.

That's the point, if the camera is watching something, more lighted up than the sky, you won't see any stars...

No. In fact, just for that post, I'm going to post three more of my copypastas. kek

I'm sorry, I didn't bother checking what time it was in your increasingly irrelevant island.
Nice work being consistently rude and unintelligent, you definitely fit in here :3

2001:A Space Odyssey

I want to see an elevated picture from some decent height proving the earth is flat.
Not hot air balloon height.
high as fuck height

>maybe some american can expain it to me
do you think Americans know more about space than the average non-American?