Isn't this racial appropriation? Only Northern Europeans have blonde hair and blue eyes...

Isn't this racial appropriation? Only Northern Europeans have blonde hair and blue eyes. Isn't this racist like blackface?

Not cool we are a culture not a costume

that's not northern european

No such thing as cultural appropriation.

Posting more examples of problematic racial appropriation

If you don't find this offensive to people of European descent there's something wrong with you. Open a book

Nope. I’m not a snowflake.

Why is this acceptable but blackface isn't?

Cosplay is about 90% of the time a costume based on an anime character who is not an American. You can claim "anime characters look white" but they don't, they look like alien people and not real humans of any race. Japanese are appropriating the "culture" of a group that doesn't exist, so the joke is wasted.

I don’t see a problem with blackface. Liberals do.

Nordic Europeans like Finns are the most blonde/blue eyed people on Earth.

>but they don't

Yeah look at all those Japanese people with blue eyes and natural blonde hair...

>Isn't this racist like blackface?
No Jew you're not going to turn us against the Asians but nice fucking try. Wow.
White people share our culture and technology with the planet. We don't mind. We never have.
Unfortunately the rest of the world has been rather....disappointing even with our help.

girl from a fantasy world
mayan deity
a girl with pink hair, I don't recall seeing naturally pink haired northern europeans
fantasy character, from an asian themed region
another pink haired girl
greek deity
>greeks
>white

Do you enjoy shitting up this board with garbage threads, you worthless piece of garbage?

You are to me user :*

Irrelevant. You don't even get the point

Shut up you queer go back to your cuck threads

You're a Jew. I'm going to say it again so any Asian reading this can realize what chunks of livid shit you really are.
I can't wait for the entire planet to turn against you. And we all will. Give it some more time. And enjoy it while it lasts.

the point is that you're wrong

>muh based gooks

Fuck off retarded weeaboo faggot

The fact that some are fictional characters is irrelevant

Gibbs more racial appropriated feet

>Fuck off retarded weeaboo faggot
But you didn't deny being a Jew.
And I'm not moving an inch instigator. Filth talker. Lie smacker. Shit spewer. We know.

the fact that none of them are european and just fictional colorful characters is pretty relevant

I don't give a fuck about 'blackface', do what you want, same goes for asians wanting to be white.

Japanese girls look like this. Do you STILL want one as a gf???

I don't think nords have white hair other than those rly hot but kinda weird looking sami people.

The men in Japan though...

Why do the men in Japan look so ugly compared to the women. Still would feel like a pedophile fucking a jap woman though

the same reason German men are so cucked these days, we killed all the alphas off in wars

You can't be racists against wypipo, Ms White Fragility.
That said, asians are behaving very "whitishly" and are thereby betraying their fellow PoCs.

Why is OP posting finnish girls?

Let's not pretend like there were ever any alpha japs in Japan. They assassinated one of the Japanese emperors because he was too effeminate around the middle ages. They've always been soybois.

On behalf of all nordics, hot asian babes can dress up as us.

No self respect. No hope.

The face is mostly muscle. Meme all you want about MUH CHAD BONE STRUCTURE like some elliot rodger wannabe, but how you carry yourself affects the shape of your face.

I've seen people go from chad to neckbeard and from brad to fabio and then back again. Becoming the mask isn't a meme.

As a gay Muslim I have to disagree. Brazilians are

Not cool

I don't know what you mean? So is he a faggot or not? Is Styx a faggot or not? I used to like him when I was a libertarian ameriboo, but now he just sounds like a retarded dipshit with muh free market saves all and muh liberties and muh freedom

the state of scandinavia

If this girl blocked my path I’d have to betray my race. Sorry fellow Sup Forumsacks the semen demon is too powerful

Not trying to be mean. But I honestly hope to god ever non-med country gets not just browned but blacked too.

He's a faggot.

But she has no boobs

Muy bien amerimuttbro. You can stay in the hispanic ethnostate of America.

on behalf of elves/ice giants/mongols people can dress up as us

Oh fuck you, fatarse.

The only American I know is the only jewish sissyboy I know. Without asking, he wouldn't even touch his own girlfriend.
Wanna know why he left the US? Because its a shithole. Now he's here with me to be trained in being a man again because you fucked him up.

And this is coming from a guay guy.

moar!

lel calm down Hans, I never said American men were any better

a guay guy? You probably have him as your sex slave. Deplorable

Nice cosplaying there ricemerchant

>guay guy

Jews tend to come from NYC which is like germany with more niggers but without any germans

I would spread my northern seed in that.

I am so tired of people bragging about WW2, this shit is soon going to be a 100 years ago.

Do you even realize that this is what caused the middle eastern situation, the downfall of britain, the downfall of france, the downfall of russia, in the end maybe even the USA? Do you SEE that this is how Israel was created? Every sane people on this world is now divided and in decline.

Good job, Hitler. Thank you Chamberlain. God bless Roosevelt and Stalin.
I bet they formed a secret society in hell now, sitting around in a whirlpool filled with blood

For the Japanese imitation of culture like dress and looks is flattery.

America is historically a eugenic-state, not an ethnostate. That is why we have been superior to all other nations.

Yeah well this one is only half jewish.
Maybe his genetic escape reflexes were recessive lol

>whirlpool of blood
>and then hitler was the eternal anglo

who cares let the self hating gooks pretend to be white

i hate you guys

There is nothing wrong with blackface or racism.

everyone knows they are gooks who are they fooling they look ridiculous. fucking racial disunification not even once

>That is why we have been superior to all other nations.

Whites are not insecure faggots to claim cultural appropriation.

I don't get what's so bad about gooks. You should be thankful that your immigrants are chinese. If you're going to get fucked over by a different race, let it be oriental

Asians worship us whites like gods and you are all fawning over them. Reminder, there is no upgrade from being white.
Asians know this and are desperately trying to whiten their offspring.

That explains why the get eyelid surgery to look more White

nope we love this fuck off buzzfeed.

East Asian admixture doesn't exist in Northern Europe. It's from Samis.

wow the japs just can't get over what Walt Disney showed them in '51

left side, sexy
right side, peasant af

>Only Northern Europeans have blonde hair and blue eyes

honestly the japs are can't invent new styles, only copy
this is from 1940 though the japs probably didn't see it till '46

They're honorary whites, so it's fine.
Only a kike would use the EU flag. Fuck off.

I mean he's not wrong, eugenics and planned parenthood was originally made to curb the minority populations, primarily the Blacks. We used to do speeches in germany, we gave them the concept of eugenics.

>Only whites have blonde hair and blue eyes.
>What are albinos? What are Aboriginals?