So i need some consensus on what i can do to help the white race in the upcoming years?

So i need some consensus on what i can do to help the white race in the upcoming years?
What should i do? Join the military? Build churches? Aid poor white countries?

Knock up white women

Change your name to nate higgers

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: you live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for you as they were for your parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Have a family, stop allowing politicians and big business to cuck our countries

Become rich

>Aid poor white countries?
They don't exist , at least not compared to nigger countries

pay me money

start a cult

join the military, build churches and aid poor white countries

Improve yourself first flimflam before you start thinking of others

The church is not the ally of the white race anymore, the majority of christians is non-white.

To answer your question, be the best you can be, get a girlfriend. Subtly redpill your friends. (I managed to do it, took a few years, but they are mostly aware now. They are now in the phase they are doing their own research.)

Dead lift 400lbs 5x5

That is helping yourself. You don't improve yourself in a vacuum; you don't fix yourself by shutting yourself away and telling yourself you aren't good enough yet.

I've never read these words or anything like these words what is this mindset called?

Option 1. Study , get a law degree, become politician, tell the truth.
Option 2. Study, get a business degree, get rich, start a media broadcasting company, tell the truth.
Option 3. Study, get a psychology degree, tell the truth.
Mandatory with all three, learn MMA to learn how to defend yourself against physical attacks, Become Catholic Christian to learn how to protect yourself against spiritual attacks.
Realize that your opponents are of the synagogue of satan and have demonic forces at their command from which only Christ can defend you.

I don't know. Stop flagellating.

I don't know. Stop flagellating and be.

Sorry I didn't know your codependency was cultural.

Learn a STEM field as a hobby, we always need more programmers, but learn a useful language like C/C++, not that Java meme bullshit. Learn C first then C++.

I am already in univeristy, but not programming. I am getting a masters in mechanical engineering

we build mechs and rule the world with an iron fist

Actually lifting is one of the best things you can do. Do something physical because that changes your brain chemistry and shit can really change after that. Just make sure you commit to it so that you don't give up after three weeks. It's a life long thing but it can take you from broke and loser to job and g/f. After you have the basic needs of life met you get to create for yourself whatever the hell you want. Just make sure you find a job that is professional enough to pay you right, probably something you need a license for.

>1.5 million people starving in Ukrarine
>corruption galore in Moldova
>huge youth unemployment in Southern Europe
>areas of Alabama are akin to the third world

Poor white areas of the world exist.

Learn programming on the side as a hobby.