This racist seems to think Haiti isn't great and even xenophobically implies it's a 'sh*thole'...

This racist seems to think Haiti isn't great and even xenophobically implies it's a 'sh*thole'. She doesn't even know about all of the selfless charitable work to rebuild the vibrant civilization of Haiti after the Earthquakes.

This is the kind of ignorance that is typica; of uneducated Trump supporters, this is why we educated people laugh at them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
youtube.com/watch?v=D9ZKyYFyiFA
wjla.com/news/local/va-missionary-admits-having-sex-with-21-boys-5-17-on-trips-to-haiti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Haiti is so great why didn't he leave his resort to meet some of its people?

When did Conan become such a pushover puppet bitch? Should have fought NBC tooth and nail to preserve his dignity instead of pussying out.

Now he's an Identity Politic shill, all while the public receives a great lack of independent thought/art.

Smh.

sage

Look at that smile. He knows he is full of shit.

Reminder that Conan is another ginger crypto-kike larping as a catholic irish boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

With the amount money he's earning and already earned, i would just quit the show, retire early and enjoy life. Why the fuck do i want to stress myself playing politics and compete with other talk shows on jewish owned media.

He doesn't seem to be a jew to me. He's just a pussy-ass spineless wh*te boy submissive to jewish power.

Australia, please try to be less obvious.

He did...kind of. It was all pretty scripted/he had armed security.
>I've actually been to Haiti. Can confirm shithole

idk if they never tell how are we suppose to know.

Losing The Tonight Show broke him. He's never been the same since.

Say how are those donations for Africa working out? #LiveAid #Africa #1985 #stillAshithole30yearslater

youtube.com/watch?v=D9ZKyYFyiFA

>wants to save the world
>can't even save his own wife and daughter from becoming heroin junkies and oding

Fucking Bob Geldof.

This bullshit artist took all his photos on the Dominican Republic side of the border.

all too well

Look at the migrants! Nearly half a million people are leaving Africa every year and it's still growing by 25,000,000 people a year.

As a Dominican, this makes me kek

i liked him when he was doing late night. he already lost what made him funny when he tried to transition to the Tonight Show.

then he lost his balls when he was removed.

now he's gone full political like every other talk show host. and he used to be the least political of them all.

Haitians risk their lives to become ice-cream salesmen in the hot streets of North Brazil.

And Brazil IS a shithole. I live here and I know it.

The absolute state of being this cucked!
Holy shit what timeline is this really?!

> in the year 2000!
In the year 2000 a red haired milk-toast will try to shill for the left...and needless to say the results will be tragically hilarious....

It's CERN, bro. The demons have been released.

He did, and I think his cameraman got robbed when they did.

Milquetoast.

gee I hope that white boi doesn't take a wrong turn into zombie haiti

I dont understand this. He knows its a shithole. Who is he working for?

unironically this

I was looking for the clip. I remembered he said there he was like 1/8 jewish or something. But it turns out it's 1/2. Good find user.

I also remember one of the comments pointed out that Conan got so up in arms about the "jew me" phrase, but not the "gyp me" one.

pretty much this,, I guess

Stopped watching soon after the Tonight Show transit and dint even know he lost it already

TFW every one you used to look up to as a kid is a jew

>cameraman got robbed

source

HOW is Hati not a shithole?
Not only do they want to deny reality
they want to make it BADWRONG for you
to not deny it too

Time to reverse the meme?

>Haiti is a shithole
>massive outcry
>Haiti is Great!
>so we dont have to send relief anymore right?
7d chess

Haiti was garbage before the quake and your education is worthless.

When was the earthquake again? Oh yeah, it was eight years ago. How come Japan and Germany were able to manufacture vehicles after being totally obliviated during WW2. Why is it that Countries that were productive in the first place, can get nuked and firebombed recover, yet places that were shitholes before stay a shithole?

I never understood these people.
I'd just pull a jay leno and fuck off the political sphere to do my thing or retire

The whole "[insert shithole country] is great" campaign was started by Israel so liberals wouldn't want to divert US tax dollars away from them in order to try to help these mudpits. If our tax dollars are going to be wasted on a country full of shitty people the Jews will do everything they can to make sure it's them

How did you pass the Canal de La Mona, you dirty nigger.

kind of ironic

haiti is what happens when you send slaves back to africa to govern themselves.

literally this is how the country was founded.

It is a shithole.

poor water dog :(

>Haiti is great already
FOR CHILD MOLESTORS
>ARLINGTON, Va. (ABC7) — A self-proclaimed Christian missionary from Virginia has admitted to having sex with at least 21 boys, ages 5 to 17, while on missionary trips to Haiti.
wjla.com/news/local/va-missionary-admits-having-sex-with-21-boys-5-17-on-trips-to-haiti

>haiti is what happens when you send slaves back to africa to govern themselves.

>literally this is how the country was founded.
fucking burgers

>Haiti
>Literally an island of starving homeless orphans waiting for get raped and abused by the next sick fuck who pretends to help them
THANKS FOR THE FUCKING HELP CONAN
WAY TO BRING A LIGHT TO THE ISSUE
OH FUCKING YEAH
IT'S GREAT ALREADY
ENJOY YOUR UNDERAGE BROWN BOY FUCKING CONAN YOU SICK FUCK

kek

How is it growing so fast in population? With such malnutrition?

This is the REAL horror story. Western food has allowed niggers ( the TRUE niggers) to absolutely EXPLODE. They are popping babies like nobody’s business. An entire year of migrants is less than 2% of their annual GROWTH, not even including the bajillion niggers that already exist. We need to have a policy of sinking any ship that crosses the Mediterranean and thank GOD Israel already built a giant fucking wall across the land bridge from Egypt.

The capital of Haiti has a population of over 3 million, and it has no sewer system. Shithole is a perfect description.

Think I agree with this ....need to start finding "good" photos of the place and see how many will move back. You could also play it off to other groups that don't like trump. Abandon the US to paradise and burn visa and renounce your American citizenship. That will show Trump.

Good idea
#whydidn'tyouhelp
>post pictures of conan staying within the resort
>post pictures of the hellhole just outside the resort
>ask conan and tbs on all forms of social media why they didn't use all their resources to help the haitians
>"haiti is not great because of colonialcapitialsomeotherkindaofism! why are you flaunting your rich white man butt when you could gib help!?"

I agree. He must be doing it out of coercion. Conan isn't a dumb guy. He must be corrupt. Maybe they have something over him.

Haiti is actually the result of niggers chimping out and killing whitey.

go finished your required reading

Because of all the free food and health care the civilized world keeps giving them. Despite improvements in infant mortality, niggers keep breeding like fucking cockroaches.

So I guess its ok to watch all those Jay Leno car shows now because it turns out Conan was the dipshit all along.

He did, they don’t let you have sex with children at the 5 star resort.

Hey dumbfuck, stop embarrassing Americans and go Google the history of Haiti for 2 seconds.

is he still on that haiti shit?

>Be brown
>Go to dominican republic resort
>Cousins want to leave the resort and go to a brothel and get coke
>AREYOUFUCKINGCRAZY.jpg
>We're gonna get killed
>Leave resort
>Driver friendly. Too friendly
>Get to town. Shady drug dealer. Buy coke. Good price
>It's good coke
>We're walking around like a bunch of obvious fucking victims
>People looking at us
>Some smile
>Go to brothel
>Everyone disappears with a hooker
>I got no money
>Sit and talk with hooker. Try to fuck her without paying since I'm on coke
>I'm gonna get myself killed
>She laughs it off, PIMP laughs it off
>It's dark out
>They lead us to a dark parking lot with the van
>Fuck this is it
>Drops us back at the resort
>It was a great time

This is what happens when you listen to/stay around white people too long. Whites are complete sissies that are afraid of everything, and that's why they get robbed and killed everywhere: They give off that they're obviously expecting to be fucked with.

My cousins lived in brown/black areas of Ontario so they didn't have this complex. Fuck I wish I grew up there instead of with these sissy whites

only good thing liveaid did was get pink floyd to play together one last time

It was because you were in the Dominican Republic. They're a good lot. Over the border though...

Because he's a pedo and they can perpetually hang that over his head.

>eating in the bed
More like disgusting

>I had a great time at (place with high murder rate) why is everyone so scared of going there?
You're obviously a retarded mutt because real niggers know to always be prepared for trouble anytime they go to a ghetto. Also your moral doesn't make any sense, whites get robbed and killed because they're scared but you were shitting bricks and nothing bad happened to you? Do you not see the flaw in this reasoning?

>be brown
>be on Sup Forums

>Conversation is on why Haiti is a shithole
>Posts personal anecdotes from fucking Dominican Republic
Fucking retarded leaf.

>tries to have sex with a Haitian prostitute
You just lost all credibility here my dude.

>>be brown
>flag

this is one of the most retarded posts i have ever seen.