So, let’s say you had a magic stopwatch that lets you stop time for everything but yourself...

So, let’s say you had a magic stopwatch that lets you stop time for everything but yourself, a magic gun that never runs out of bullets, and the ability to teleport to anyone in the world.

Blacks make up 20% of the world population, or about 1.52 billion people.

Let’s say you could realistically kill one nigger every second and only spent 6 hours a day sleeping and eating.

It would still take your 60 years to exterminate every last nigger on Earth.

Fuck, Sup Forums. That’s a lot of fucking niggers.

By that logic with 15M Jews in the world it will take only 0.6 years. One could be finished before next election cycle.

all those fucking niggers and not a single good one. unbelievable.

I think we’re going to have to divide this job up for the niggers, though.

I'd get a spacesuit, teleport into orbit and push satellites down from orbit like rocks onto ants

Only kill niggers in white countries, the problem will solve itself once politicians don't cater to potential voters anymore.

forgot to add, if any survive they must pick through the wreckage for precious metals and killed when they bring enough in as a reward

>you would continue to age whilst everyone around you would remain pristine and immortal

Doesn't work that way goy.

The politicians will be wracked with guilt and redouble their efforts.

No duh. A nigger dies from another nigger every second by gunshot. They just breed faster than grunts.

Is it still rape if time is standing still?

I sure hope so.

>So, let’s say you had a magic stopwatch that lets you stop time for everything but yourself, a magic gun that never runs out of bullets, and the ability to teleport to anyone in the world.

Killing niggers would be the last thing on my mind

Shorten that by genociding every native African

I’m too lazy to do the math, but if you kill them at the source Jews can’t import more

Just having unlimited bullets isn't enough. Your gun would need routine cleaning or the powder and lead fouling would cause misfires or worse. Your gun would also just completely wear out in many ways with huge amounts of rounds fired.

Assume your gun never needed maintenance, but only cleaning. Even if you could fire 100,000 rounds between cleanings you'd need 10,000 cleanings every billion rounds. I guess my point is, sometimes you need a little help to accomplish great things that you can't do alone.

(You)

>takes you 60 years
>but time is stopped user

>stopwatch
>not using it to fuck hot women

Fuck user

literally this, and its not like u couldnt somehow shoot 2 large ass dependapotamus' in the same second

Just put every (((internationalist))) on an air Israel flight with a note taped to their chest saying, "don't make me stop time again [skull and crossbones]." You'll solve the migrant crisis, American black culture, the continental African welfare pipeline, and all white genocide activities instantaneously, and you'll never have to get your hands dirty.

With time stopped you could smuggle and arm a nuke onto a plane that's already taking off for Africa or something, I don't know be creative.

What? You never had teenage fantasies about stopping time in the middle of class and go on an ethnic cleansing?

I forgot about the teleportation, shit that just makes it easier and more feasible to obliterate Africa in an instant of real time by strategically teleporting nukes.

And why stop at Africa?

But what about all the niggers in the South? They’re all swirled in with white people. Can’t nuke them.

You gotta git rid of the Jews first, otherwise in 50-100 years the white race will be faced with the same problems.

it would be better if you did it without a stopped clock
Just stop time when the cops are on your ass then teleport behind them and say nothin personnel kid

Could literally ground every plane with that power-set.
Ain't nobody comin' in unless you agree to it.

But OP is thinking too one-on-one. You go for group kills.
Pierce gas lines. Start fires. Poison water. That kind of shit.

And again, with that power-set you could steal incredible military ordinance.