O kurwa!

World Jewish Restitution Organization supported by the state of Israel just sent to Polish government a new calculation about the property that we should return. The new sum was estimated at 1 trillion złoty (300 bln dollar) and it also includes not only buildings but also ground and everything that was built on this ground after war.

money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/reprywatyzacja-organizacje-zydowskie-ii-wojna,218,0,2397658.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09WARSAW78_a.html
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kikes will be kikes
No restitution.

Your country is at a point where if the people took control of the government by the balls can set in motion a domino effect that will traverse eastward so quickly heads will twist off necks

Remind me again why Poland is supposed to pay for it and not Germany ?

Send the bill to Germany and Russia, im pretty sure they destroyed that property. Im pretty sure that writing in pic is not Polish

Because death camps were Polish.

based

time for rope has come

Are they too stupid to realise that more Polish guys died than Jews

Did the Polish design and build this ? I dont think so. What guage are the rails ? Polish or German ? Israel needs to stop with the bullshit

You SHALL worship the most Holy Holocau$t™ or we'll tear your nation apart.
You have been warned GOYIM!

>Are they too stupid to realise that more Polish guys died than Jews

Dude, i was joking. Jews don't care about law, history and facts. They twist it all for their needs. You can say to them that white is white, but they will call you an antisemite because you failed to say that white is black.

I hope we will debunk the lolocaust in return to their claims.

Its the creation myth for atheists, holohoax and black slavery in america

DO IT FAGGOTS
Also, can you translat lz?

Kikes have this new idea that the trauma of the holohoax is transmitted through dna. The kikery never ends

It’s the holohaux

becouse jews are the wrost piece of shit that exists in the universe.

Visegrad group needs to stick together and not surrender to the demands of EU or Israel

>Polish Death Camps
>Poland wasn't even a nation during WW2

Or
>Nazi Death Camps
>not German Death Camps
Germans during WW2 didn't identify as "nazis." No "nazis" operated the camps, nor killed Jews. Those were Germans. And Germans should be proud of it.

Do it

I wish we could stop this mad guilt trip of all other European countries.

1st
>this tooth seems unhealthy mr Bartoszewski, we’ll have to drill it
2nd
>I ain’t gonna wear no stupid uniform!
3rd
>I fucking hate spinach
4th
>Herr officer? Hello? Is there anyone here? [the shampoo] hurts my eyes...
5th
Dear miss interviewer. The youngsters these days do not remember, they do not know, they aren’t aware what HELL was Aushwitz!

Yeah (((epigenetics))) anyway what about the trauma caused by Jewish Bolshevism

They don't want to think that.

Good question, i suspect it would be similar to how blacks in the US cannot be racist.

jews?

And there were Poles who fucking defended the kikes... I hope this serves you as a good redpill.

TY so much. Stay based!

Fucking kike scum.

History is on the Poles side

This is making my blood boil. The poles faced the worst of the war, and we're largely protective of Jews, and now the Jews are stabbing them in the back. This is obviously payback for not taking refugees. Stay strong poles

>History is on the Poles side

It is going to be rewritten then.

>Remind me again why Poland is supposed to pay for it and not Germany ?

Germany is bled completely dry after 100 years of reparation payments ( starts WW1) and has already been forced to sell of their soil to the Ottomans.

No, the goyim know

>This is obviously payback for not taking refugees.
Maybe in part but Jews were working that angle for at least a decade now and it all boils down to heirless property that they want to lawlessly seize to "pay for care of holocaust survivors and cultivate the memory of shoah"
They were employing their usual tricks to guilt trip and subvert us like they did successfuly so many times in the West, but that playbook seems to be outdated now and isn't even working as well as it used in your country.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09WARSAW78_a.html

> On prospects for passing legislation on compensation
for private property confiscated in WWII and the Communist
era, Komorowski expressed concern that the financial crisis
had presented "new circumstances." Nevertheless, Komorowski
said, PM Tusk is determined to force intransigent ministers,
especially the Agriculture and Environment Ministries, to
contribute to a compensation fund by selling government-owned
real estate, including forests. "We have to look for extra
funds" because of declining property values. Komorowski
reiterated that Tusk was determined to move forward with the
legislation. Komorowski hinted that the ten-year repayment
plan envisioned in the current draft legislation would be a
"safety mechanism." He said it was absolutely essential to
start the process, but did not specify when the legislation
would be introduced in parliament.

More is never enough, not one penny to them. Germany and Russia owe this debt, not Poland

>Remind me again why Poland is supposed to pay for it and not Germany ?

German goyim are already paying through the nose - with cash and their country being overrun by moslems, but Jewish greed knows no bounds.

Tough shit for Germany, its not your fault and not your problem.

Shouldn't jews be paying Poland for all the communist problems they started?

The cow wanted some BBC

Commies/Russia did own Poland for 45 years after ww2, seems like they have financial obligation for not repatriating jewish property after the war.

No this isn't about the deaths. The Polish government after the war seized Jewish land

>Germany and Russia owe this debt,

There's no debt. It's a con.
Rightful heirs are alredy able to get their property back.
Heirless property on the other hand since Roman times was awarded to state.

But they never seized khazaria, so how can they owe them anything?

Poland has a good legal basis on which to deny payment on heirless property.

Im so tired of the jewish victim narrative

We do but you will force us to give all of that to the kike
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447

I'm sure that these shysters are well aware of that and that's why they're employing their media machine and US government to put pressure on us.

Not me, but ZOG probably will. Zionist Occupation Government

I assume it’s has to do with all the pre-war Jewish private property, that was never returned to the Jewish community. Since a lot of it is being held by Poles or the polish government . I don’t think that such high numbers can be justified by it though.
I never get Poles who deny the holocaust, you were victims of it too.

Holohoax doesnt mean it didnt happen. Holohoax describes how jews take advantage of goyim using the holohoax as a manipulation tactic. Very unethical

THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A RESTITUTION ORGANIZATION.....STILL.

The living meme.

>The new sum was estimated at 1 trillion złoty (300 bln dollar)

PAY DEBNTS

Goyim worldwide have been very generous to the jewish people and we get nothing but guilt and disrespect in return. How is this in any way equitable ?

So should we expect a bill also?

where the fuck my money at poland ? its time for reparations .

Our reasons to distrust and dislike the jew are just as valid as your hatred of us, israel user. By their fruits, ye shall know them

After being expelled from 109 countries, maybe it’s you and not us ?

And if the government sells out the people they will become the cow

germany still owes the poles a fuckton, so why don't you just skip the middle man and get the gibs straight from them?

I know you were joking, but I needed to point it out

Anyone else experiencing a deja vu?

Its all in the Babylonian Talmud, jews and goyim are not equals under jewish law.

All in all this is a play that no one here will understand.
There are changes in israeli govt and netanyahu is under fire, a convinient time for this to happen as well.

lol good luck trying to get anything from us

Re open the Schmitz, not that hard

Nuke the juice!
Polish Deathcamps ftw

we want them both to know they have to pay us independently as well as somehow get our hands on the money germany is giving poland .

You polish niggers forgot who built your modern country

Send us some polak milkers as compensation you son of a bitch.

Refuse.

JUST DO IT, KURWA!

you guys are begging for being hated you know that right?

Poles?

We never pay anyone Danegeld,
no matter how trifling the cost.
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
and the nation who pays it is lost.

Germany has run out of money.
Poland is not being a good goy and allowing in terrorists.
So They must pay.
Bounces Czechs will be next because they refuse to give up their guns.

You Mad?

no senpai everyone loves us and always will

I'm only mad we helped you during ww2. The gravest mistake in our history.

Any heir can reclaim his property in Poland. There is one point, of course, ie. he has to prove that he has rights to that given property.

has there ever been a better time to be a Jew in all of world history?

this kikery is truly impressive, the average jew will be rewarded his 40 thousand goy slaves before 2050 at this rate

I think selling german refugess to jewish bolshevik russia to get slaughtered and tortured after the war was worse

In France our national train company have to pay 100 millions euros per year every year because the nazis used our trains once to deport a handful of jews in 41. True story you can check it, jews are the worst kind of parasites in this galaxy.

You need to understand that Kikes don't see us as human.
We born to be slaves and can never be trusted. They are indoctrinated with that idea from birth.
Those that rebel against it end up leaving their heritage for ever. See Bobby Fischer.

If we wanted to do it now we'd be bombed and liberated by Americans. Too much money is leeched from Germans and other European countries to make it happen. But mark my words this day sooner or later will happen.

what the fuck

No taking the kikes in was worse. It really was.

Your governement sided with them over recent dispute between us and Israel.

they always side with jews, half our government is jews, not even jew puppets, directly jews.

For you yes, for the world, no.
Besides, had you not sold the refugees they would have helped with the kike problem.
I think
Thanks for taking some of our kikes btw

And your country is 30%+ notwhite
Really activating my almonds here

>Not having a convenient moat to keep out foreign invaders
Euros when will you learn.....

actually gun laws are beginning to catch up with us. New law says that you need permit for old guns (previously you could freely own any gun older than 1890). Also magazines for rifles are limited to 10 boolits and 20 for pistols. Its a small deal, but it always starts like this and ends with disarmed populace. hopefully gun owners are big enough voting bloc to do something about it

Very often Polish jews by the way.

Of course heirless property goes to the state. That's the way it works everywhere. When someone abandons their house, the taxes don't get paid and then the is a court-order and then the state gets it.

It happens every day. The kikes left the country over 70 years ago, and abandoned any claims. They had 70 years to step up and they didn't. What Jews are attempting to do is create a group-right to property that individual Jews abandoned. But, these organizations didn't even exist in 1945, and neither should a group create a claim from thin air that they get property they have zero claim on.
TL;DR This is a classic case of kike racketeering. They aren't even Europeans, but literally their country is in Asia, and they want to tell Europeans they want some money. "Survivors" are nearly all dead.