HAPPENING: : CARTER PAGE PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH CLINTON CAMPAIGN AS RESEARCH FELLOW

bgia.bard.edu/speakerseries/archive/?year=2008

Other urls found in this thread:

globalenergycap.com/management/
archive.fo/6TnaG
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page
youtu.be/T4MjXFV3q_I?t=27s
twitter.com/AndrewSarega/status/961581386921492482
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/03/22/who-are-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-advisors-n2137600
archive.is/jf99u
theduran.com/british-spy-who-meddled-in-us-elections-disapp
dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/nixons-son-in-law-explains-why-he-referred-carter-page-to-trump-campaign/
archive.is/6bOzG
archive.is/GnLIt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reply to this post or you will be woken up tonight and forced to swallow Hillary Clinton prolapsed anus tonight

But what do it mean? Probably nothingburrito.

A total empty enchilada

HAHAHAHA OH THIS IS GREAT

I think it means Carter Page is a spook, which we already knew. And ironically, just like Manafort Gates and Podesta he has history with the Clintons.

It was a set up.

bump

fucking hell I cant get these threads to take off, please bump, I tried bringing this news here last night but it only got 10 replies.

bumping for great justice

Bump. Huge

Fuck off, he's your boy.

MOTHER BUMPING CHRIST

Checked and dear god no

He is the boy of any group targeted by the FBI. Like your choice of flag too fagvot

bump

Get em ready

Delet dis op!

Everyone get Sleepy in here right now!

Www.shareblue.com

All you mutts stop looking at this right now!

Drumphf is a kike shill neo-con.

Stop looking at this and get sleepy now!

So efficient! And cheap. Will save time and money

Doesnt Matter it was in the 90s Anyways. Get the fuck over it lol

Why? Aren't you getting a bit tired of all this? I'm getting pretty sleepy myself you know. Why don't we just go to sleep for now?

THIS IS RETARDED BAIT

HOW CAN ASPIN BE SEC OF DEFENSE WHEN CLINTON WASN’T PRESIDENT UNTIL JAN OF 1993?

>implying I would have to be forced

This. Whoever wrote this stupid article got it all wrong lol.

shill.
President makes Cabinet selections BEFORE
taking the oath in Jan.

Try learning how to read first before posting again

I just woke up faggot... but you are right, it ios far to early to be awake. Think I will just go back to sleep

Management
Carter Page, CFA

Founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital. He spent 7 years as an investment banker at Merrill Lynch in London, Moscow and New York where he most recently served as Chief Operating Officer of the Energy and Power Group. He was involved in over $25 billion of transactions in the energy and power sector. He spent 3 years in Moscow where he was responsible for the opening of the Merrill office and was an advisor on key transactions for Gazprom, RAO UES and others. Previously, Carter was a Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations where he was responsible for energy-related research on the Caspian Sea region. He is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy, holds a MBA from the Stern School of Business at New York University and is a Chartered Financial Analyst. Carter is a frequent writer and lecturer on energy sector development in emerging markets.

globalenergycap.com/management/

I thought this was known already

This this this this this this this this this

Fuck of astroturfer, he was part of the presidents cabinet selections in jan

big if true

This is boring I'm feeling sleepy like I should go back to bed. Who else is with me?

Apparently not!

You dipshits need to remember to always archive BEFORE posting here

archive.fo/6TnaG

Don’t be in such a rush to shout IT’S HAPPENING that you let your your precious source material get taken down by your opponents. You’re not disarming a nuke with only seconds left before detonation. There are layers upon layers of lies spanning decades that we are undoing. An extra minute won’t make a difference.

>not reading the post
>not seeing transition team
>not seeing 1992-1993

Cocaine bump

REMINDER

ANYONE SAYING THAT

>THIS IS BAIT

>THIS WAS ALREADY KNOW/OLD NEWS

>FAKE

Is astroturfing, please ignore these posters

Carter page is worth like 650 million

Uh-oh!

Really, even a few years ago, who would have thought the motherfuckin FBI would pull out all the stops to sabotage a political candidate? The shills can't see the forest for the trees...When I read all of the depositions for Hillary's staff, and saw where they were all granted immunity, I knew the fix was in. But for them to turn around and work to sabotage Trump with falsified FISA warrants, I think someone should hang. Funny, Trump still btfo of the deep state.

This thread sucks.

>meme flag
>amerimutt meme

fuck off mediamatters

So efficient! And cheap. Will save time and money

>Previously, Carter was a Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations where he was responsible for energy-related research on the Caspian Sea region.
Neo-Conservative Project for the New American Century
Iraq
Afghanistan
Caspian Sea
The Great Game
Russia is the chosen enemy

Thanks bro. Wise words. Remember those threads yesterday listing "fake news" sites, and one of them was an archiving site?

kek
saved

Do we have any statements from page since the election?

Your whole life is a meme, kangaroo fucker.

FUCK. I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS PART OF THE CFR. Carter key in all of this.

Bamp nice job ya cunt

Obama kept up Bush's neocon agenda of destroying middle_east and starting a new cold war

>FUCK. I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS PART OF THE CFR

Pictures... the normies love pictures of carter and clintons in the 1990s clothes

Holy moly.
This is deep.

Holy moly it's literally nothing. What is wrong with you orcs?

so they sent carter off to trumpland
tried to say he was a russian spy to fisa judge to surveil. got knocked back
created trump dossier and then used that in conjunction with page's shady russian history while working for the fbi and got warrant?

Thats a visual I could've lived without

Catalonia shill working HARD for the Soros bucks today!

Just imagine it user, the soft supple texture of her beautiful rose. The feeling of tracing its circumference with your tongue. The sensation of the pink sock sliding down your throat as you swallow it. Imagine the smells as she expels her contents directly into your throat and the feeling of your gut as she fills you up.

CFR is a titanic red flag

Carter page AND Manafort were both plants

Pink sock. Gross man

Yes. The fix was in.

pls no

Thanks OP

Carter Page was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on June 3, 1971,[5] the son of Allan Robert Page and Rachel (Greenstein) Page.[6][7]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page
Every. Fucking. Time.

>carter page outed by Sup Forums as a FBI asset or even IC spook
Yes, a number of threads on this, but it can take multiple threads over 10 days or so before "Sup Forums" is completely aligned with what is "known".
Given this thread, or a 56-mutt thread, let's have this one repeat....

Not only does it take a while for everyone to be in the know, it takes us a while to gather all the relevant info. It takes us a while to autisticly dig through every obscure source of information to finally get every last piece of the puzzle.

That is a shiny dome

Thanks for this user.
CFR alumni makes carter Page very much a piece in the great Grand Chessboard.

leaked footage of carter page

youtu.be/T4MjXFV3q_I?t=27s

skip to 0:27 for the footage.

Here's a bump of junk in the trunk

What a nest of vipers. WTF

Trip & doob confirms truth. Fix. Was. In.
>
>159696460
Papadopolous was also a plant. His convenient casual accidental encounter with the Australian High Commissioner in London gave cover to the GCHQ surveillance from the UK side.

Miss old Simpsons.

Anyways Carter Page is a strange, mysterious customer

Also check this out: "We have an active investigation into the State Department. There’s clear evidence that @HillaryClinton colluded with the Russians." twitter.com/AndrewSarega/status/961581386921492482

Didn't Trump work with the Clinton's too?

Unashamedly checking

Who Are Donald Trump's Foreign Policy Advisors?
March 22, 2016:
Carter Page and George Papadopoulos have backgrounds in international energy and affairs.
Page is the founder of his own group, Global Energy Capital, and Papdopoulos is the director at the Center for International Energy and Natural Resources Law & Security at the London Center of International Law Practice.
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/03/22/who-are-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-advisors-n2137600

Enormous and substantiated

PEOPLE LISTEN!!

Carter Page is merely a known Gov Asset used to pin stories to a name. The real truth is that Carter Page is a proxy spook who's bio matches an unmasked citizen still unnamed publicly. Done to protect anonymity of the violated person, while mostly saving their asses from a PR shitshow that no intel agency manipulated media could spin to protect status quo.

This whole kangaroo court affair is an orwellian censorship campaign. The unmasked citizen was a Trump donor with no russian connections but a manifesto that will dethrone the tyrant oligarchs and usher in an American Revolution. The likes of which Ted K. could only dream of. The state is lying to you.

Q predicted this

British Spy Missing!. New plot twist: Christopher Steele the former Mi6 spy central to the Trump #pissgate dossier_ failed to appear in a London court Feb 8 and his whereabouts are unknown!
Steele is being sued by Russian tech tycoon Aleksej Gubarev.
In the dossier Steele alleges Gubarev’s companies, including XBT Holdings and Webzilla, used “botnets and port traffic to transmit viruses, plant bugs and steal data.”
The Russian's Boston lawyer says: Fray-Witzer said "with respect to Mr. Gubarev, Webzilla and XBT there has never been a single scrap of evidence about them in the dossier.”

archive.is/jf99u
theduran.com/british-spy-who-meddled-in-us-elections-disapp

BUMPPPPP

Yep manafort and page plants.

Hey shill I thought we were talking about Trump acting like an octopus on a plane with some cunt and not wanting to rent to blackie in the 70s

> clintion

You had ONE job

And if there is swamp, there will be found McCain, slithering around at the bottom....

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/nixons-son-in-law-explains-why-he-referred-carter-page-to-trump-campaign/

archive.is/6bOzG

In an ironic twist, Carter Page’s involvement in John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign was one of the reasons he was referred to the Trump campaign last year.
So says Ed Cox, the chairman of the New York Republican Party and son-in-law of Richard Nixon.
“I know him from the McCain campaign, he’s a good Republican,” Cox, who chaired McCain’s 2008 effort, told The Daily Caller on Tuesday of Page, a short-lived and controversial Trump campaign policy adviser.

“He asked to be involved in the campaign, natural since he had been involved in the McCain campaign with me, he wanted to get involved in this campaign.”
Page, a Manhattan-based energy consultant, “has worked in other campaigns, knows how they work,” continued Cox, adding that he saw that experience “as a plus certainly for the Trump campaign.”

Page’s entree to Trumpworld has been a source of intrigue in recent months amid reports that he is a subject of the FBI’s investigation into Russian meddling in the election.
Page was named by former British spy Christopher Steele in an uncorroborated dossier alleging that he was tapped by Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman for several months last year, to negotiate on behalf of the campaign to help influence the election.

The FBI reportedly used the dossier as part of the basis to open its investigation into potential Trump team collusion with the Kremlin.
Steele’s work was also reportedly cited in an application for a surveillance warrant against Page obtained by the FBI in September.

archive.is/6bOzG

For sure, and Manafort brought Gates with him. Now it's coming out that Page was CFR?

This entire investigation and everthing connected to it is a scam and it's falling apart literally everywhere.

CHECKED

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is worse than when btc bottomed at 5800

Tell me more, convince me you didn't make that up

A big fat zero sandwich.

Manafort links to Oleg Deripaska and Cyprus, where they had business partnership.
Cyprus links to papadopolous - who was meeting with Govt of Cyprus to discuss the newly discovered gas field in Eastern Mediterranean.
Israel has major interest in this new field.....
Go figure ..

Dont forget Papadopoularp
archive.is/GnLIt

Shills have been peddling that bullshit theory for a week.
Anything to distract for what is being revealed about the FBI, FISA and all the convenient plants into the Trump campaign.

Jews are faggots and should all be gassed.

Aaaaa