Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1086130/37e7c545e3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will fightfags ever recover?

Is she a good villain?

No

He bit the dittie

She's a great villain, a fantastic girl and a BEST mama.

Sanji will convince them all to help save the people of Whole Cake. Mark it.

>Sanji's year
>no character progression
>no Mr Prince
>no great fight
>nothing related to cooking
>nothing related to his issue with hitting women
>back to square one with his family
>had already gone over his past anyway

Here's the spoilers in case some people miss it:

One Piece 872
Chapter title: "Fluffy and Gooey"

The roof of the castle begins to crumble, and a large crack starts to develop. The soldiers erupt in confusion. The many citizens of the capital of Sweet City become mixed up in the destruction of the castle. Sanji and Reiju grab the collapsed Luffy. Judge is carried by Niji and Yonji.

Everyone inside Bege's body is astonished by what's happening outside. The people caught on the slope of the roof are sent tumbling down to the ground. BM is among them.

The only ones safe in the air were Ceasar and Bege.
Bege watches the BM pirates fall and declares in a loud voice that the BM Pirates are now completely annihilated.

The escaping city citizens are rained on by tiles.
Morgans loses control of himself in excitement and starts to take pictures.

Stussy escapes using Geppou.
Ichiji visually confirms that Ceasar escapes to the safe perimeter.

Streusen activates his ability and changes the crumbling castle into a gigantic Whole Cake.
The falling debris changes into sponges and cream, saving their lives.
The BM pirates immediately began their pursuit.

The Straw Hat Pirates and Firetank Pirates assemble at the northwest portion of Whole Cake Island.

Ceasar recieves his heart from Bege.
Vito confirms the BM Pirates survival, and they re-begin their escape.

Just as Katakuri organizes a pursuit team, BM's condition changes.

BM: "There's... cake there... with specially picked ingredients.. The best wedding cake... We...dding...Cake...~"

Big Mom erupts in one of her feeding frenzies.

End

>THE YEAR OF ZORO
>Life changing character progression
>Fights that will push him to his limits
>New legendary swords
>Will resolve his issues with fighting women
>immense power ups
>Will reveal his origin
>the start of a legend

I want to ask the important questions
Break? No break?

If there was a break the spoilers would have mentioned it.

It seems there's no break.

Reminder Nami got manhandled by Sanji in canon

I fucking love this bird so much

Will mom eat her entire crew?

Honestly I still don't know.

She seems savvy but at the same time she's impulsive, cruel and prone to random violence.

Her dream is one of perfect harmony and peace between everyone but she's completely fine and even eager to brutalize anyone that she dislikes at that particular moment.

She cares about her family but literally kills her own kids or attempts to assassinate them if they disagree with her.

Her crew is supposed to be top tier but they mostly all look like total shitters.

Also I think the crudeness + a crew of violence-prone maniacs makes her theme too close to that one of Kaido. He's also an invulnerable overpowered asshole that randomly lashes out at people around him.

Well most other mothers in One Piece are dead.

Genuinely terrifying and best antagonist so far. Gonna be great watching her face gets smashed in later this arc

>Opera betrays BM
>Mont d'Or is suspicious of him
>nothing comes out of this
Did Kubo secretly replace Oda?

Can't wait for Toei to ruin him by giving him a shitty voice and having his catchphrase be repeated several more times, very slowly each time.

I think she's an interesting villain... not necessarily a good one. Too many of the classic villain memes IMHO (explain plan in detail to/around enemy, underestimate the enemy meme, stupid plan meme, etc.

That said, the anime of this arc seems pretty cool; the singing / art / etc really adds a new dynamic to the story.

He didn't betray her because he wanted to, he just fucked up like a retard and tried to save himself

There's more important shit going on. Mont D'or already mentioned that when the Luffy clones appeared.

Where are you guys getting the opera betrayal from?

He needs to have the same voice as Jafar's parrot.

This

Damn you peeps get triggered easy

Nah, its just for fun."LuNanigger"( if thats him) has been posting for a while and i just wanted to see what he would say.

we getting pictures tonight or tomorrow?

but we got John Giant's backstory out of it which is what really counts.

What did Oda mean by this?

Gomu-gomu no mi lingerie? HOT DIGGITTTTY DMAN!!!

Also knew Nami was intimate with rubber

Dat BM is THICC

is he, dare i say it,

/ourbird/?

Giants could not beat a craving child but somehow she is weak now.

>that off panel huff and air puff

That she do anal

So why didnt Streusen just change the table into a damn cake and be done with it when the first wedding cake got destroyed?

Seems like BM likes any cake

BEST mama

QUADS CONFIRM BROS

Reminder LuNami is a crack ship

>Only a brave man can marry Nami
Damn Oda. Guess luffy is the only one brave enough to marry Nami.

10/10 foreshadowing. I'm in tears

ingredients are not the same as elaborated confection

>Only a brave man can marry Nami
Not surprised a LuNafag got that from the panel. No wonder you ship LuNa.

to be honest, we've seen nothing of kaido's crew aside from the literal psychotic monster that is jack, and, i guess to an extent, doffy, so i cant really say for certain how the two differ.

also, a bit off topic, but i thought it was kind of presumptuous of toei to have a battle scene with kaido's crew and kaido vs. the strawhats in one of the new intro's, especially when there's no telling how it will actually go down. i mean, we could have had the same thing with WCI, but it's already been proven firsthand that a yonko's crew kind of aren't a force to fuck with for anyone except another yonko's crew. along with the intro, pretty stupid to show a fight they wont actually show for what, like two years or something before the anime actually gets to that part of wano, if it even happens at all?

What if

What if we find out a dozen chapters later that Big Mom ate Katakuri and all the other children/guests during her frenzy?

Honestly here's how it will likely go down.

Luffy hauls ass back to Wano, meets up with the other part of his crew.

At this point he will have Jinbei AND Marco at his disposal as well.
And likely the leftover guys from his Big Mom expedition and the local wano allies.

AND he can call upon his fleet or they'll show up.

it would suck, nothing more

Does pudding ever got her title box? I don't remember it.

Yeah

He is the best bird, that's for sure.

i suppose, but a lot of his supposed fleet jobbed to the donquixote family, who are shown to be really scared of pissing off kaido even a bit, so im not really putting too much faith in them

Stussy best girl.

idk, Barto and Cabbage were on point throughout and only stopped by the plotcage

also I forgot that Sabo can likely pop up as well given that he's obnoxious that way

TFW Ceasarfags got BTFO

It's a good feel bros

She still hasn't gotten it yet.

How would you use the ability to see any location remotely to be OP as a DF power?

I can't think of anything except the lewd thing

He probably thought that would be boring. He's assassinating her for fun after all.

NOTHING HAPPENED THE ARC
HOLY SHIT

shes a fucken slut

Stussy is over 80 years old. SCREENCAP THIS

How much do you think she cost for the night?

She hasn't had some kind of big moment to shine yet, maybe on purpose.
Aside from having a rampage and killing her child, she's barely flexed her actual powers. The extent of how she can use her fruit is unknown, and with all her kids her she probably won't have to do too much more until later.
It's shitty how she abuses her kids (at least pudding) despite claiming to be a loving super mom. It's really, really rare for a villian group in OP to give a shit about their underlings, and even fucking Big Mom being an asshole is disheartening.
Her design is amazing and she'll definitely be a large force later with her select kids. Easily one of the best villians post timeskip, since Caesar is only good as a tag-a-long and Doffy's arc ruined his fight.

She sells sluts; not one herself.

Pimps prostitute themselves, drug dealers are also drug addicts.

>Pimps prostitute themselves
Nope.
>drug dealers are also drug addicts.
Nope.

t. I know both types of people irl

atleast a million berri, I think it's something outrageous like 1000 or 500 million berri

Bege is one dumb motherfucker.

This is the New World. No one is gonna die from being crushed by a falling edible castle.

It's a fucking candy island after all.

Ceaser has no reason to stick around much longer to be honest.

He can fly away by himself now.

In fact, Ceaser may even try to get revenge on Luffy after being worked like a slave by the strawhats.

Fact that Streusen needed to save BM is strange? Who's to say she wouldn't be hurt falling thousands of feet to the ground?

If someone posts that fucking faggot bird one more freaking time...

This one?

Ceasar recieves his heart from Bege.
Huh so he isn't scum

I want to cum inside the bunny

>You will now read everly line from Morgans in Gilbert Gottfried's voice.

I don't think he was saving BM rather he was saving everyone else. The reason Oda decided to have her go into another frenzy is probably because he thought the collapse of the castle would not be enough to slow her down.

Got me good, user.

The doujin is out

bunny is for carrots, not cum

e-hentai.org/g/1086130/37e7c545e3/
BIG NEWS

I know. I was making fun of those guys, if you wanna get rich with drugs being an addict is not a smart choice.

Yiff in hell, scum

>Stussy could have just used geppou and got the box
I guess I owe that one guy an apology. They were gonna open the box anyway so Morgans could get the scoop. Them getting a big fat explosion to the face would have been a better, and funnier way to set it off.

SaPufags BTFO

Hell doesn't exist you retard.

I want to lick Stussy's pussy

From the fact that Big Mom would treat it like betrayal.

Quads confirm

SaPu is FUKIN REAL BROS

BIGGU NEWSU

Then she'd probably be dead, unless eating multiple DF users isn't the same as eating multiple DFs.

What did Du Feld say when his condom broke?

No only the Gilbert coffee is part is confirmed SaPu was btfo forever ago she's not even important to the story in any way at all now.