What does on here?

Looks comfy in Denmark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc
dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/indvandrere-og-efterkommere/indvandrere-og-efterkommere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have family in Denmark and when I visited recenty, I did not see even 1 rapefugee. I'd say it's the best part of Europe (along with Switzerland).

Clearly they are preparing the boats for departure to capture England

Shitloads of tourists and shitty restaurants that rip them off.

>Shitloads of tourists and shitty restaurants that rip them off.
I read somewhere that your government isn't trying to ethnically replace you, is there any truth to this?

Didn't they decide they were going to start sending back migrants?

Yes, at least compared to all our neighboring countries.

The Social Democrats (left-center opposition party) recently proposed a total block in granting asylum to migrants if they sneak into the country. Instead 3rd worlders that want asylum should be kept in camps in north africa while their applications are reviewed (and hopefully rejected).

....too comfy. look:
youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc

>denmark is bas-

50% of people you see in Copenhagen are shitskins

Most boring place in the world. The only thing that matters is your gaming computer

Our goverment might not want to replace us, but you have to remeber that we are both part of the EU and our media has begun its transition into (((the media)))

There is no place in denmark where more than 43%of the population is non-European

This might come of as rude, but do you live in Randers by any chance?

Combination of tourists and the fact most shitskins are located in Copenhagen

>Yes, at least compared to all our neighboring countries.
Nice, good luck lads

Danes seem very autistic with their hedge trimming. Its so well done everywhere.

Fake news. Denmark is a shit hole infested by literal feral niggers. There's like 10% of niggers in Denmark, way too many.

How are perfect hedges autistic?

Nope, fra Horsens

Copenhagen, honestly feels just as full as shitskins and degenerates as any other western european capital + its expensive as fuck and people are incredibly rude, heard that one from virtually every foreigner that has visited. The rest of the country is alright tho,particularly outside of the four "big" cities you rarely see non-whites. Hope it stays that way

Hace ypu ever been to Gellerup??

Stop spouting those lies

Last time i checked,, we were 95% white and had a muslime immigration precent of 1-2, but hey im sure that mister half mongoloide is a lot more educated on this subject than i am

The worst thing is the number of people from Greenland, a positive is the fact that they keep our beer production afloat.

A well kept hedge is a well kept home.

I were drunk and angry a night in my hometown. Rightfully I decided to repeatedly run shoulder first into my neighbor's hedge until I fell through.

Rinse and repeat. (he wasn't happy)

Less than 2 months ago there was a statistical analisis of the ethnic backgrounds of citizens in Denmark, i unfortunatly can no longer find it
I susbect this is because the source of the analisis has been taken down or otherwise blocked
if you try and search for theese statistics you will only find opinion pieces that use circle citation, if you want to prove your claim i highly suggest you try and back it up with sources instead of using ad hominems

There must be something to do other than vidya

>analisis

dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/befolkning-og-valg/indvandrere-og-efterkommere/indvandrere-og-efterkommere

immigrants from non-western countries =332 874

descendants of immigrants from non-western countries = 143 853

so 476k out of 5.7 million = something like 8 %

that being said most of them seem concentrated in Copenhagen + a few ghetto suburbs in the bigger provincial towns.

Last time i checked i heard you had 8% nigger levels. Its bad. Why are you projecting your insecurities about the issues on me? Finland has 2% nigger level. Why not go full Breivik and kill them? They are not human.

Just look it up in the danish statistics bank.

Someone did it. Hah.

>believing statistics
I wish I could do this, the population here is skyrocketing, it's absurd

no, the worst thing is faggots like yourself

Baited.

>visit Copenhagen with some m9s
>get get drunk
>go get some kebab at 3am
>on our way home
>like 50 years old absolutely ghastly tranny drunkenly riding a bicycle approaches and asks each of us individually if we want a blowjob
overall 9/10 denmark is okay

I found the original paper i was talking about
Do you know a good site i can upload the PDF to
It was on one of my hardrives so i cant send a link
And thanks for going through the hassle of disproving my numbers