Be me

>be me
>22 years old
>Just finished my 5.5 year Law degree.
>Realize Australia is an Orwellian Shithole.
>Want to move to USA to actually have free speech and self-defence like we should. (Fuck you, John Howard)

Exactly what am I looking at here, Sup Forums. I'm qualified in Australia, so how long will I expect to spend in college over in the States if I do move? Full time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmZiqwRnwtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wants to move. Studied an un-transferable skill. Well qualification, you have no experience. Lawyers are stuck were ever they qualified forever.

Maybe get a job being a Australian lawyer but working for companies in the USA somehow for trade or something or tourism you might be technically working for or with an Australian Law Firm but you'd be their representative in the United States working really for us companies I expect us based internet companies need to do a lot of censorship to be able to conduct business in Australia

I'm not an expert on the subject or anything, but U.S. law is different than Aussie law for sure. I feel like you'd have to at least take two to four years school here before you could take the BAR. Shit probably wouldn't transfer over here. I'd recommend calling a law school here and speaking to a counselor.
Also fuck off were full.

Basically OP you have two options
1) Spend another 4-6 years in US law school
2) Work in Australia

Someone's jelly.

Oregon.....

Help save the white race..... Libtards are literally surrounded by conservative libertarians.

nah man there are way too many lawyers in australia already. I feel sorry for him.

how is it orwellian?

how can it be any worse than britbongistan or germanistan?

you can be fined for swearing at a cop. how much further can it go

if youre a lawyer become successful here and petition for changes.
Stop being such a beta and leaving the country that gave you the opportunity to be a lawyer and man up and fix it if you don't like what its becoming.

With your accent you could convince some girl to marry you.

take some pointers from the texas law hawk

youtube.com/watch?v=GmZiqwRnwtM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Fix a country flooded with Chinese and Indians.

I’ll pass.

>Going to America to experience freedom
Find work here and enjoy the peace and quiet. There are few better places on Earth, and America is not one of them.

I can't even imagine what a fucking ego cunt a young aussie lawyer would be. Stay there and annoy your mates.

uh, thats normal in almost every country

make a short list of top 5-10 bad things pls im interested? you are a law student cmon

US is huge, apparently you must choose the right state and city beforehand. Musk the owner of spacex told that he moved to US because it's the most free place in the world but this is bullshit, eu has more freedom, also Musk came from a post apartheid country so freedom for him was pretty confined. I can't explain the idealization of US for jobs-money paying and freedom given that the american dream has faded long before

Become undocumented migrants lawyer
You only need to sell pity, no need knowledge about law at all

Both legal systems derive from British law and as such there will be plenty of overlap with what you’ve already studied. But you will need to submit your transcript and your school’s syllabi and course catalog so that the dean of your American law school can see what gaps in your knowledge need filling. Our law schools require 3 more years of study after you get your bachelor’s degree, but I suspect you’d be given credit for at least a year’s worth. So probably 2 more years of classes plus the bar exam.

So you get a bit mouthy on the turps is that it cunt?

Hey isn't it illegal to be an immigrant without documentation? So the word undocumented is interchangeable with illegal. So I think the term illegal immigrant fits better, it delivers more of a punch to your words.

come home emu

Be /Auspols/ lawman, should get work.

Sup Forums is not the place to ask. Call a bunch of law firms in the states that are looking for interns and ask if you qualify.

>1 post by this id
woah...

or this guy Kyle Bristow

Australia is what the British Nobility wanted America to be.

In burgerland you need a BA degree and 3 years of law school

>uh, thats normal in almost every country

>Today, only four states — California, Virginia, Vermont, and Washington — allow aspiring lawyers to take the bar exam without going to law school. Instead, they are given the option to apprentice with a practicing attorney or judge.

Hope this helps m80