Seattle is putting fences under its bridges to keep americans out

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-is-putting-fences-under-its-bridges-to-keep-campers-out-and-some-say-thats-wrong/

#BuildTheFences

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_penny_coffin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They bitch about income inequality and the 1%, when they are the fucking 1%. Income disparity is through the roof in Dem strongholds, but I see no redistribution of their wealth, just fences with razor wire :^)

The homeless should all move to San Francisco. They seem to be wanted there.

Why would anyone need to sleep under a bridge in the Greatest Country In The World(tm)? I guess if you can't make it in America you must be stupid, godless, and deserving!

you liberals sure talk a good game about helping others and equality and then you put up razor fences to cut up the less fortunate and keep them out of your towns

Seattle is going through a homeless crisis this is good makes these lazy fucks get up and do something with their lives

You're all faggots

It's to keep the fucking homeless out, they love sleeping under bridges and on the side of the highways, the highways are littered with them, especially south of Seattle on I-5

Hay, stay the FUCK outta Vacouuver BC

when the roads are that bad, you know the taxes aren't really paying for them right?

Upper-middle class Liberals hate the poor.

This new style barbed wire looks rather useless.

>Campers

Some one needs to start renting ladders nearby.

Urban outdoorsmen.

Low-effort.

Well the homeless have to physically exist somewhere. Their flesh takes up space. They have to move their volume into some altitude. They need to be SOMEWHERE.
And under a bridge doesn't seem too terrible, if you can't be arsed to build them some refugee camp type place.

American exceptionalism is a meme that needs to die.

PROGRESSIVE AF

Why not barb wire?

It's seattle so I'm sure Washington is about to pass some kind of law forcing people to house and quarter homeless drug addicts.

They already did

They are building "tiny homes" in people's backyards. No joke look it up

>Campers
Why don't they just say homeless?

But leftists say that won't work on the border...

I hate poor people. They're an eyesore; they go out of their way to be emotionally taxing; they embody misery and loser wherever they squat. I'd rather poor people be deported to a poor county or even country.

LOL says America's gay cousin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_penny_coffin

Not like its a new idea, or expensive, to build some barracks for poor people to:
>live in some relative decency
>be safe from muggings and the elements
>still not be comfortable, and thus encourage people to earn money and get a private home

Then you can offer tax benefits or positive image for private contractors who hire homeless people for low skill jobs, like cleaning parks or streets, moving construction trash out, whatever.

Councilman Mike O'Brian, the leading opponent of this fence lives in Fremont, near the statue of Lenin.

I suggest building a massive homeless shelter right there in his back yard.

I just fucking hate this city, and the homeless worms feasting on the carcass

>americans

Why would you want to go camping under a bridge? I like the woods better if I'm being honest.