Alright Sup Forums, give me the verdict. Can girls love girls?

Alright Sup Forums, give me the verdict. Can girls love girls?

No.

Not beyond puberty. Female homosexuality is a fraction of male homosexuality.

Also male birth rates are higher. Go figure.

They’d have to be capable of love first.

Go ask

yes. don't listen to chagen's lies.

What do ye think?

Can girls love girls (male)?

Scientist use magnets to prove yuri scientifically impossible.

sweatingtowelman.png

please, i implore you to share the gospel of yuri with the unbelievers of Sup Forums. may madokami's light and love guide you to lesbian heaven, and may your soul gem be forever pure. shabba-da-doo.

You tell me

yes

Came to post this.

Don't you have to be gay somewhere else, /u/?

I'm pretty sure one of those two isn't capable of love, and the other has the terrible misfortune of being in love with her.

No cute girls need to be with manly guys, it's the natural order

That is how most 3 ways happen.

Girls can only love girls.

Bingo

>cute girls need to be with cute girls

>manly guys need to be with manly guys

that is the true path to englightment. it's also why madoka magica and jojo's are the patrician's choice

Why does /u/ keep forcing itself onto Sup Forums like some sort of serial rapist? Are they lonely?

Can people like people?

>Are they lonely?
Everybody hates them. Even they hate themselves.

I was wondering this when I was 18. Now I'm 28 and still wondering. I think the answer is no other than maybe family and even that is hit and miss.

Born alone, Die alone, no point in liking people

I thought the yaoi community was worse

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS KEEP SPAMMING THE SAME THREAD
FUCK OFF BACK TO /U/
>>>/U/

They are that one yandere character that is always ignored while the loli wins the Sup Forumsb owl.

I imagine that that's a non-universal question depending on for example your definition of "like" and "people". My best answer is that people like parts of each other. The ratio of like to dislike and the value of each thing that you like/dislike is up for grabs though.

Sounds like an entertaining way of going about it at least. For those who are just starting this regimen expect more free time and occasional waves of intense loneliness.

Only stupid idiots with stupid idiot lives and stupid idiot opinions hate yuri.

Jonathan marries Erina.Joseph likes his mom and marries his moms maid. Jotaro is aromantic at best. Josuke is probably straight.What are you getting at user?

Only cucks who know they'll never get a girlfriend even in their fantasies like Yuri.

I love MamiSaya.

Yuri is the purest form of love.

jojo's bizarre adventure is chock full of homo-erotic undertones with a huge fujo fanbase. jojo's guys are probably closer real gays then yaoi shit with shoutas and traps and whatnot

you dont have to like me user, but you do have to get down and suck on this daddy dick

>all yuri threads this seasons will be plagued with NTR
truly horrifying

There's a huge fujo fanbase for everything. Jojo has more masculine than homoerotic undertones. Posing and giant sculpted partially naked men were a staple of most old fashioned hero tales which what Jojo frequently emulates.I mean Jojo has the occasional gay joke like with Joseph and Avdol as well as Joseph cross dressing etc. but those are played for laughs. Now don't go and tell me strong friendship between two males is gay. Two men can have a very close bond while it being completely platonic.

Homura has been in the loop so long she knows the turn ons of every girl and to what degree each one likes /u/. She could have any one of them and she still chooses Madoka. That's commitment.

Das ist verboten!

Homura is trying to find out, issue won't be settled until then.