....Powerful

....Powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLwO7EV2YGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What’s is this? I can’t watch videos on my phone.

Kids being kids, what's wrong there???

How come they weren't this excited when Hancock came out?

Woah. Kids dancing, we need to do something to stop this.

Are niggers only purpose to be entertaining? Everything they do is fucking hilarious

dey dindu nuffin!

Quads of truth... Now dance for me, boy

"we gets to see super-kangz"

It's an elephant fucking a trainer.

Stop using phones for Sup Forums

Since they are excited about a black superhero, this is sposed to mean something racist to stupid people

when will rap culture ever end?

Their dancing skills have a long way to go until they reach true kang levels

>free gib me dat
>for niggers
Now they will expect gibs for life. Great fucking job

well I don't know about schools in other countries and I haven't been in one since the 80s, but in general its is a bad idea to have your shoes on the tables you put your stuff on. it would be like rubbing your hands and face in what ever your walking on. In my times the approved way of being collectivlly happy was to clap, the class rep could also stand up and do The Talk.

But all in all, am happy that they are happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLwO7EV2YGM

Fucking niggers being niggers lol

This is distinctly non white behavior.

OP never said there was anything wrong with this

Why are niggers so fucking gay?

>ios
>that horrible screencap

That's because this is a fucking gay slide thread. Sage

dey about to beat da poosy up

phones are absolutely required for Sup Forums. Sorry your anti-social ass doesn't leave the house.

Why do niggers always do this? And when nigger females do this, they make the sound "Heeeeeey" . It is awful!!!! Why the fuck do they all do this?

Even then, we do it better

What's the educative purpose? The rare times we went to see a movie it was always a historical movie or something of cultural value (Chaplin etc). I mean it's a school, not a summer camp.

I wish I knew.

Why do apes howl? Same thing really.

Lack of a father in their lives causes them to seek male companionship in demented ways.

Oh fuck off, bullshit and even if true, you're the exception on this god damn planet.

This is so fucking enriching.

Anybody got that clip of the kids dancing to the White Warrior? absolutely disgusting that someone will put out a race bait movie and encourage children to watch. Now this Black Panther thing, this is very, very powerful and its so beautiful, its tearing down walls. #EndRacismNow #KillAllWhites #Tolerance #Diversity

What dance do they do when they find out the soda/popcorn isn't free?

This Creed dude isn't dating a black chick. A bunch of fans decide to boycott the movie

I remember learning when I was in school.

>black people are even slightly different from monkeys

Hmmm maybe the fact that this school is 100% niggers?

They just sneak in fried chicken, niggers don't pay for shit

*smack lips*
AYO HOLP UP
*Remove Sony rip off of Beat by Dre*
SO U B SAYIN
*dodge the warrant*
DAT U GOTTA PAYYYY FOR DIS!?
*retroactively become royalty*

I suppose the origin of the dance goes back to blues, slavery and racial segregation of church

Africans eating other Africans, history truly repeats itself

you mean black people need education, you racist ? They were building pyramids when we were in caves, living in our own feces.

din do SHIET

That makes it okay? Schools are not a place to indoctrinate the youth into consumerism.

>I mean it's a school

Uh... Does that look like a school to you? Don't you mean, zoo?

We have done black people a great disservice by taking them out of the primitive tribal societies they evolved for

You can see how naturally suited they are to primitive village rituals.
Even after being removed from the plains of africa for 300+ years it's still in their dna.

Why do teachers let these little niggers step on the chairs and the table? Why are they dancing at school to begin with? And why is the teacher proud of that shit?

black race war, when ?

fucking cringe

you went to a movie with your class when you were young and it wasn't March of the Emperor playing, it was most likely Shrek 2, kindly piss off mate.

>Schools are not a place to indoctrinate
I think you might need to open your eyes

What's with blacks and their stupid dances? It's so fucking irritating.

this.

Look at how they are dressed. Look at how they dance. The last thing these little niggers need is more nigger culture.

Niggers are so fucking digusting. Literal jungle monkeys