Invade germany because hitler invaded poland

>invade germany because hitler invaded poland
>millions of europeans die for this
>end up handing over poland to communists

What the fuck were the allies smoking?

The Red Army had already raped Poland into submission when the Allies were approaching Germany.

>germans invade poland
AAAAA DAMN KRAUTS DESTROY THEM
>soviets do it
ehhh we'll dislike you for the next couple of decades or so

Something doesn't add up

Poland was invaded by Germany, who then split Germany in "half" with the Soviets as a part of a non-aggression pact they made. Soviets invaded German-occupied Poland after Germany had already invaded them. Do you know the basic timeline of WWII?

The allies invaded after the krauts attacked France. The invasion of Poland only caused declaration of war without military action. Retarded, I know.

Its not like that.

>Invade germany couse jew says so

>hand poland and half the world to the communist jews

See the conection?

>> Because the jew says so
The allies had a defensive alliance with Poland, dumbass!

Yes, the Soviets invaded Poland (Allies didn't care), and then invaded German occupied Poland and held it indefinitely. Allies still didn't seem to care. I'll ask you if you know the basic timeline of WWII.

France declared war against Germany, can't cry if you get invaded.

That alliance didn't seem to matter with the Soviets though.

By the time the soviets invaded the Polish government had already fled to Romania, so I guess eastern Poland was no longer considered sovereign territory. Slimy, but it's politics, innit?

Not sure what your first point is tho

maybe next time the allies should actually try to stop Trump before it's too late
oops I meant Hitler

Are you fucking kidding? The Polish Government also fled when the Germans invaded.

Then you shouldn't be arguing

Really ruskie?

BY THE TIME THE SOVIETS INVADED
meaning after the Germs invaded
Can u even read?
Dumb mongrel

Yeah so it's okay for one power to occupy and not the other. Complete hypocrisy.

I said it's slimy. Neither invasion was OK, where have I said that?
I just described what the cover story was. It'd be stupid to excuse the allies. They had their own game going on.

That was the point of my entire post, "what the fuck were the Allies smoking".

Fair enough. Didn't it make sense from their point of view tho? I mean, if I were e.g. French, i'd rather have a (relatively) faraway soviet union to deal with then a german superstate next door.

>What the fuck were the allies smoking?

Brits were broken and US administration was led by a Stalin-loving cripple and filled with communist spies.

the atlantic wall

You are retarded both germany and the soviets invaded poland at literally the same fucking time as part of a treaty to split it up

Soviets invaded 2 weeks after the Germans. 17.09 i think

>Allies gave Poland to Communists
You are retarded user, you missed on lots of history, especially Berlin Wall.

Allied troops weren't allied at all, they were only united temporary to defeat Hitler.

Wait what?
That's absolutely false! France and the UK declared war on Germany after Poland refused to return Danzig and the Germans invaded. Germany didn't declare war on France.

I didn't say they did. The allies declared war, yes.

They declared war on Germany, as a result of invasion on Poland, I should've made it more clear.