Okay, Sup Forums, I have an economics question for you

Okay, Sup Forums, I have an economics question for you.

Why exactly do we have a military? I mean we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on "Defense", and it's completely insane.

I mean, the very IDEA that other nations want to invade America and kill it's citizens is pure paranoid schizophrenia...

Why are we wasting all of this money, chasing the shadows of the paranoid lunatics in charge?

To even suggest that other nations want to invade our nation and kill our citizens is the literal definition of schizophrenia, right up there with gangstalking conspiracy theories.

So, what's the deal? why do we have a Military at all?

>approve our weapon system sale or we'll kill your family

that's how the industrial military complex works, its been going on since ww2, maybe since ww1

Oh? SO you don't think other people want our stuff? Guess you don't think we need police either.

>Guess you don't think we need police either.

of course not, you're not important enough to be stolen from.

Who the fuck do you think you even are?

What could you possibly have that's worth stealing?

You're a nobody.

Do you seriously think that someone wants to steal your stupid little nick-knacks?

Why would they waste their time on YOU?

You have nothing of value. you're just being paranoid.

I tell you, IF I were president, I would stop funding the military.

Oh? How do you know? Are you a hacker? Are you that anonymous guy?

No one wants to invade your stupid little country, and no one wants to kill your dumb little civilians.

This is paranoia that we are spending WAY too much money on, just to justify your schizophrenia.

>Oh? How do you know? Are you a hacker? Are you that anonymous guy?

Come on now, you're not anyone important, and neither am I.

Who the fuck would waste their time stealing from nobodies like us?

Or trying to kill us for that matter?

How does the sword fit into the scabbard?

>How does the sword fit into the scabbard?

is that a euphemism?

See all those commercial goods that get shipped into the USA by cargo ship from Asia?

That's why you need the military.

I couldn't.
Whoever made that sword is retarded.

Seriously, can no one answer this question?

Why are we wasting our money on the military?

>How does the sword fit into the scabbard?

oh, it's CGI, I think.

>being a proxyfaggot
But in layman's terms, it's not that others want our things, it's that we want yours.

>But in layman's terms, it's not that others want our things, it's that we want yours.

So, your saying that our military is a giant wealth extraction scheme?

People have gotten murdered over a fucking delivery pizza you dumb cunt. There will always be people in society that want to kill and take for no better reason than simply wanting to kill and take. Hasn't even been a century since someone literally tried to kill and take the whole world.

A big fucking military helps discourage that.

You are constantly receiving people who wants to kill you all, didn't you notice it? Are you so dumb you never noticed the whole world grew up hating America? There is propaganda everywhere saying how the evil americans are destroying their countries, when in fact its communism, the good old blame game...
To think there is still retards like you who think you are not under attack and don't need a military is just sad, i wish we could hang all useful idiots to turn this world into a better place

Bro, I've been paying nearly 30% in taxes of my income for years. There is no level of niggerdom that could possibly steal 30% of my shit on a yearly basis. Cut military and police. Cut taxes.

>Why exactly do we have a military? I mean we spend hundreds of billions of dollars on "Defense", and it's completely insane.
For the MIC and besides, Israel needs to be protected.

>A big fucking military helps discourage that.

Don't be so fucking paranoid, you schitzo.... no one wants to murder you, invade your country, or kill your civilians.

You are a nobody.

Are you retarded or just trolling? Human nature is such that there will always people that will take things by force. Be it your property, your freedom or even your life. Before you start typing, try reading crime statistics before posting again. Those statistics also apply to dickhead world leaders who want to expand their borders through conquest.

You need your army to steal resources and impose your politics. What are you, 12?

We should seriously cut all military and police budgets to nothing... our infrastructure needs repair.

>I mean, the very IDEA that other nations want to invade America and kill it's citizens is pure paranoid schizophrenia...

> There is no level of niggerdom that could possibly steal 30% of my shit on a yearly basis

See, that's where you're wrong.

Schizo detected.

Go be paranoid somewhere else.

Have you ever considered that maybe people don't want to invade America and kill its citizens is because we have such a big military? Do you think other nations are just going to 'play nice?'

Mental health thread
sage

Yes goy, bin that knoife

>no spacial awareness

woman detected

If we didn't have that military the idea wouldn't sound so paranoid. I guarantee you the reason they don't wish to invade the mainland is because of the devastating loss it would mean for the invading army.

You underestimate that which levels of niggerdom can reach my friend

the military develops technologies that can then help the people.

> says scabbard
> woman

you've never met a woman in your life

its pretty simple.

without the military our civilisations and countries would be invaded and taken over.

people have self defence for their homes, the country needs the same.

with the military you would see how fragile the society really is.

>Have you ever considered that maybe people don't want to invade America and kill its citizens is because we have such a big military? Do you think other nations are just going to 'play nice?'

Ah, the old "Lisa's rock" defense...

This rock protects me from tigers... you don't see any tigers around do you?

Please, go beg for money on the street corner.

>the military develops technologies that can then help the people.

Nah, private companies develop that shit, the military just pays like, 20X the cost for it.

>without the military our civilisations and countries would be invaded and taken over.

My GOD you are paranoid.

No one wants to invade your dinky little fucking country you schitzoid.

Go to Baltimore, MD, if you want to experience that first hand already.

What exactly do you people think?

That without a military or police, someone would try to steal your life or something?

Jesus christ you paranoid aspies.

To be the deployable killers for Wall Street Jew bankers and to secure the existence of Israel; to provide a federal jobs program for shit tier people; and to transfer the maximum number of tax dollars possible to Jew owned defense contractors like Boeing or Lockheed Martin.

Anything else is coincidence.

>Go to Baltimore, MD, if you want to experience that first hand already.

Oh, stop trying to scare us to get more money.

Baltimore already has a police force.

Niggers try to do it all the time even with those things.

>Go be paranoid somewhere else.
Where do you think you are? reddit? That shit answer you just gave will not work here. Crime statistics prove that humans are assholes. World leaders are humans therefore they are assholes to some degree. I'm sure SOME of them are ok but I seriously doubt most of them got where they are in life by being good people.

>Niggers try to do it all the time even with those things.

So they are ineffective, is what you are saying?

Seriously, no one wants to kill you and take your stuff, stop being paranoid.

>Crime statistics prove that humans are assholes.

So lets give all of our money to other humans, huh?

nice job, lou.

Nigger you best be joking. The entire middle east would be attacking us if we had no military. We've meddled with them and supported their enemy Israel for so long you can't just say "scrap the military I'm sure they'll leave us alone" Hell when we give them a break they plot things like 9/11. A red pill you have to swallow is that one reason why we're always at war in the middle east is because it keeps our enemies there at arm's length rather than doing terrorist attacks on our soil.

Our chance to avoid perpetual war in the middle east died with our supporting of Israel, propping up pro American tyrants as leaders in the middle east and having the CIA train and arm Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden to go after our enemies in Iran and the Soviet Union respectively. We fisted the middle east really hard with no lube decades ago and now we can't reset things we have to just keep fucking with them to keep them from attacking us.

Your best decision involving a hornet's nest is to not fuck with it in the first place, but once you throw rocks at it you don't just drop all your rocks and say "hey hornets, forget about it, that was in the past"

The reason why we such a large military, with over 500 bases in 120 Countries has to do with our dollar. The U.S. dollar is fiat, which means its backed by nothing. In order for it to have value World Wide we have to force everyone via the military to trade in U.S. dollars especially for commodities like oil. You ever notice what happens when Countries quit using the Petro dollar?

>The entire middle east would be attacking us if we had no military.

stop being so god damned paranoid.

Jesus you autists are all the same, jumping at boogy men from your own imagination.

No one wants to invade your country and kill your civilians, you retard.

>So lets give all of our money to other humans
Why? Did they earn it? I don't think they did. Why should I give them my money?

more than half the planet wants america dead. The only schizo ITT os the commie OP

>Why? Did they earn it? I don't think they did. Why should I give them my money?

I was being ironic.

I don't think the military OR police deserve any tax money.

I'm sure people who were targeted by the stasi were told they were just crazy too. Faggot.

Right, 9/11 didn't happen, the 1993 WTC bombing didn't happen, all those plane bombings in the 70's and 80's didn't happen. The attack on the USS Cole didn't happen

ok, we'll announce tomorrow we are dissolving all national defences.

lets see what happens.

Leftipol is getting ridicilous.

>Right, 9/11 didn't happen, the 1993 WTC bombing didn't happen, all those plane bombings in the 70's and 80's didn't happen. The attack on the USS Cole didn't happen

And funding our military prevented those things.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

you are trolling. throughout history countries needed military for that reason, rocks never protected from tigers.

why are you in this thread?

>you are trolling. throughout history countries needed military for that reason, rocks never protected from tigers.

Our military didn't protect us from 9/11

say that all of europe, australia, nz, US and canada

just

> dissolved their Militaries
> sold all their equipment to others countries
> seized all firearms nationwide

(country and population with no method of self defence)

what do you think would happen? honest answers.

you do.

Well, I don't think that people firearms should be confiscated...

But everything else on that list could only lead to better economic growth.

America won ww2 and the Cold War and established global control systems that enrich our elites... these control systems include: the EU, United Nations, NATO, petro dollar, etc.... they use the military to protect these systems and maintain their empire. However, just like the Roman Empire over expanded and collapsed, I think America is on the same track.

Same reason as your body has an immune system.
/thread/

this shit is so leftist.

>who are you, why would any one want to attack YOU??

jesus mate do you think this holds up in real life? and man, even if they didnt want to attack me they might want to attack my neighbour, or anyone else.

leftists attack the right violently just for having different opinions. blacks attack whites just for skin colour and to take money from them.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>you do.

I'm an American, and I think aussies are bro tier... I don't want your petrol.

notice i didn't include china on that list.

lel

It's a waste and should be cut dramatically, if china wants to kill Americans we can just nuke their stupid gook country

You seriously want us to waste all of our money on police and military?

For real? How paranoid can you get, you welfare queen?

Inventing scary monsters to justify huge budgets.

Stop being a schitzo.

>notice i didn't include china on that list.

Well, let's include them too.

>america doesn't want oil and petroleum
Wut ?

it was kind of an abbo joke.

So the Jews don't kill us and sacrifice our young.

not sure whats schizo about what i said.

>waste all our money

thats not what you're doing, you're spending just part of your money on it. and that part spent protects what the rest of your money and what its spent on.

I'm not sure you even believe you've made an argument for your point yet.

>So the Jews don't kill us and sacrifice our young.

Aren't they, though?

>and that part spent protects what the rest of your money and what its spent on.

does it?

>does it?
yes.

>being THIS retarded

nah mate nah

come on is it possible to be this ignorant? every facet of you existence is based on oil so by controlling the world we control cheap access to oil so you can pay 2 dollars for gas and 10 dollar jeans. and eat meat besides cock

Our #1 export is war.

But we (USA) don't expand anymore. The wars in S.E. Asia and Middle East were not about expansion, but attempts to create puppet-states. China has N.K. as a puppet. Russia, for some reason, has Iran. US has a good majority of Iraq and Afghanistan leadership, and if they HAPPEN to conscript men at gunpoint, who are we to judge their noble culture, right?
In Civ V terms, Rome was pursuing a military victory, the US is using its military to go for a culture victory.

>yes.

does it really?

>Our #1 export is war.

Our economy doesn't even benefit from that.

>does it really?
Yes.

If the system is corrupt I.E. CIA FBI CONGRESS SENATE THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH THE JUDICIAL EVEN THE CORPORATIONS and they're subserviant to a (((hostile people))) that want to kill and enslave us, then we aren't in position to use our military.

How fucking retarded are you? You're so fucking stupid that I want to fucking kill you.

>Aren't they, though?
Not for long.

To rape, pillage and steal for corporations.

>Our economy doesn't even benefit from that
who manufactures all those war toys?

he's likely a 2/10 troll attempt

Do you lock your doors at night?
If so, why do you do that?

>Yes.

Does it, REALLY?

>then we aren't in position to use our military.

So what's the point of having a military?

They seem to have been bypassed quite effectively, to the point of being neutered.

how are you supposed to pull that sword out of its scabbard when the end is thicker than the middle?

>You're so fucking stupid that I want to fucking kill you.

stop being so dramatic.

>Not for long.

Implying trump gives a shit about anything but optics.

>who manufactures all those war toys?

Foreign owned companies.

>Do you lock your doors at night?

no.

>Who wants us to waste all our resources?
>Who wants us to go into never ending debt every year?
>Who wants us to spend money the Federal Government doesn't even fucking have on shit we don't need every fucking year?
GEE I DON'T KNOW
GOLLY FUCKING GEE
WHO COULD POSSIBLY BRAINWASH LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES TO WORSHIP THE NATIONAL SECURITY STATE AND THE PENTAGON?
GEE I FUCKING WONDER
HOLY FUCK IT SURE IS HARD TO FIGURE OUT
I MEAN
I'M A SMART Sup Forums USER AND I CAN'T EVEN FIGURE THIS OUT

So who would you give that money to then?