True true

true true...

WOW!11!! BASED!!!11! SO BASED!!!1!1

AM I RIGHT, LEAFS?//??/?

Jesus. I know that we have the biggest meme president of all time, but how did you canuckolds elect that "man"???????

What people don't give Trudeau credit for is that he is basically the only Leftist egalitarian politician who is ideologically consistent.
Most of them believe one thing esoterically but still try to keep up appearances, or hold on to vestigial etiquette, morals, traditions, etc.
Cuckdeau is the logical endpoint of Cosmopolitan Egalitarianism.

this is your future, study it and learn from it while you've got the chance.

true

He's right you know
The ISIS fighters creating havoc will be an extraordinarily powerful voice in showing how cucked Canada is

well, he not wrong. people's attention is easily drawn to people shouting 'allah ackbar"

why the fuck do we let canada govern itself?

BOOM is an extraordinarily powerful noise

because we'll bully you with dogdick dildoes if you try anything

Because people like you elected him.

Maybe they will when they chop his head off on live TV.

give them an extraordinarily powerful executionn

SHHHHHHHH don't tell em im gay though ok.

2 walls

Have you seen who we elected President, kid?

It was reactionary, we hated Harper more than we liked Justin

After a short vacation in Syria they're back to collect their welfare checks

Canada has reached a new low
doesn't surprise me

He's right, they are a powerful voice... it starts with ALLAHU AKBAR and ends in BOOM!!!

Powerful.

Because the tipping voting point to Canadians is making weed legal. Pathetic people.

Link to quote.

Look at the picture you fucking retard. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE INTERNET AND CANT USE A FUCKING SEARCH BAR!! Please hang yourself you dumb mother fucker

you people are truly lost forever

In otherwords its fake. Hidden/filtered

Yeah, just that the voice is speaking about the destruction of the infidels hosting them.

>leafs constantly make fun of trump
>this is who they elected
Leafs from here on out are banned from giving negative opinions about American politics.

No you're just faggot who doesn't understand something he literally uses EVERY FUCKING DAY!
>be born with computer in your fucking hands
>too stupid to look into what you consider essential to your life everyday, just use and don't understand what it is you're really using.

Same type of retard that can't change a spare tire or change his own oil, but yet needs a car for his everyday life.
Go kill yourself you lazy fuck.

I also liked Owen Wilson in Meet the Parents

I don't know how you leafs can cope with his barrage of shit everyday on the news.

I only get glimpses into the madness through online news, and it drives me up the wall.

Seriously, if whites returned from a foreign war, they'd be treated as MURDERERS and rightfully so.
Why the bigotry and low expectations?
"aw they don't know what they're doing. They've bashed their head into the floor praying one too many times"