Hero Academia

Early spoilers, early chapter.

Spoilers Never
also, that's some good Eri you have. Wonder why never get to see her fanart

Spoilers are being dumped as we speak. Preemptively made a new thread because I don't want to dump in a also dying thread.

>tfw connection is too shitty to check all the usual spoiler source
I'll just patiently wait here

It's time.

>that top panel

Last spoiler page but not the end of the chapter

What's with that head?!

RIP Kirishima, you did good

>tfw I joked that Kirishima's story will be a proxy for Mina's

That's nice, he and Mina did become buddies at some point

that's a good cryin gface

So is he fucking dead or...

Mineta has the best 1A penis

Minashima ship is a sail, headed against the menacing Bakushima

enough

She'd be a fool to challenge that ship. The personification of victory won't hold back just because she's a girl.

Stop trying to force this.

This is too much, somebody hold me.

Literally canon

It's over

the fuck I ship minashima now

But the Bakusquad are in a continuous 5-way orgy, user.

So Mina's keeping Kirishima's past a secret? I guess that them interacting more would've opened a can of worms that Kirishima wasn't proud of.

I swear to fucking God if this is yet another incomplete chapter.
Wish Hori would just take a vacation and STOP BEING ON THE VERGE OF DEATH.

Good, people can stop trying to force her with Sero or Aoyama

That's cute as fuck. I'm glad he chatted her up at some point and they became friends.

>Aoyama's cock

i kiri fucking dies i will fuckin lose it

So we got our fifth pairing

Only Tsuyu is left, anons

He's probablly one of the few that won't die from her uncontrolled orgasm' acid pussy juice

It's either Birb or Grapes for the Frog.

What on earth are you talking about?

>that Kiri smashing bots
so his story has been planned from the start

Tsuyu-Mineta soon

His quirk is mere hardening. It can still melt.

Honestly Grapes doesn't seem too out there for frog now that I think about it

>"The unique nervous chorizo"

I want to impregnate him over and over but slip in abortion pills each time blaming him for killing our children Amajiki!!

Mina is the coolest.

Winners are not fags, fujoshit.

Tsuyu's for noone, except during her 2 week of heat in the spring where she's for everyone

>somebody dying in bnha
>one of the main side characters

"no"

Every loser is a hetfag, so your argument is invalid.

>So we got our fifth pairing
Fuck off with that shipping shit.

The fujo backlash would be crazy if Mina x Kiri ended up being a thing.

I don't know yet if it will turn into romance but their secret(?) friendship seems really cute.

It feels cool to see a different perspective of the kids that were in the same exam as deku. How it lead up to them passing it etc.

No student will really die at this early stage in the manga. At least, for UA; I'm really curious as to wha'ts happening in Shiketsu right now.

Amajikifag why

>she sees your dick

I will legit cry if this smile gets snuffed out forever.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of that for some of the other kids eventually

At this point it probably will. I bet they'll interact here and there over the course of the manga, and then suddenly appear married in the epilogue.

Ever since the databook revealed that they were in middle school, I kept seeing comics where Mina freaked after Kiri changed his hair style. Nice that it's canon now.

>Mina with Sero/Aoyama
Do people seriously force her with those two just because she appears in the same frame with them?
Especially in case of Aoyama, they have nothing in common. I thought it was all a meme. WTF?

he has cuck writte all over his face, when he's gonna kock at her door to confess he'll stumble on her being skulllfucked by Sugarman with her prolapsed, destroyed pussy hangin around and getting some rest

Endeavor would not approve at all. What kind of hybrid quirk would their child even have?

Technically, pairing wise would this not be way higher considering by leaving it so vague you must count stuff like Toga/Deku, Mei/Deku, Kiri/Baku, Todo/Deku as you had not said canon. Also, you are ignoring actual canon pairings such as Deku Todo and Baku parents

>Likes: just manly things
Fuck. There's literally nothing he did to deserve this fate.

Heey i know that guy

If it helps I originally had an added bit saying 'but after he attempts suicide I let the next one live.' but I decided to delete it as people generally want full on degeneracy.

>Mei/Deku
That's not a real pairing
>Kiri/Baku, Todo/Deku
Those are DEFINITELY not real pairings

Nobody likes a tryhard.

Some people feel the need to ship everyone, even if it makes no sense. Im just hoping it ends now.

Mina interacted w/ Aoyama frequently (mostly by teasing/bullying). Sero doesn't really make sense as they didn't even talk w/ each other during the Cavalry Battle and haven't really interacted.

I think Camie's death could become an important gateway for other schools to partake in cracking the Villain Alliance or just making other schools become more involved in the story

>tfw toga probably killed camie

Nobody cares about epilogues.

>my shit is better than your shit: The Post

So Endeavor is just the Lord Hiashi of this series?

>Toga/Deku, Mei/Deku, Kiri/Baku, Todo/Deku
You have issues.

Narutofags, Bleachfags and Digimonfags would say otherwise

He's trying to be.

Some more Bakucock will make him feel better again, especially with all the manly semen that will get pumped into him.

>it's another short chapter
why even live anymore

It's gonna be another short chapter. 13 pages. Getting a little worried for Hori.

Good thing he's a BE HARD.

Awww bless you Amajikifag-kun, you do you

A-are you just referring to the running joke of using him as a reaction image, or did you actually read that manga?

Sorry to say this but since their is content of the pairings, these are real pairings, the latter two being two of the most popular, but I guess a retard like you does not realise that the original person had not said canon pairings just pairings.

fire+frog migh be a basilisk or a toic nwt, mabe just a afrom that spits fire too
fire+gravity could be like not just fire creation, but extreme control, like shaping/bending the flames to extreme level of complexity. That or just making things float and burn, and get the name "shooting star"
fire+himiko. Burning love, if she kisses or hug you enough you start to burn and the flames kinda can't be put up because it's fuelled by her love. As you consume, she becomes you, and it wears offf as fast as she find a new pray to love.
fire+mineta : stillborn as an ugly rotten, grotesque carbonized pile of shit not even worthy of being worsshipped by hindus

I read that manga

I'm pretty sure none of those fandoms behave as if the end of a particular period of time or the manga actually stopped anyone from playing with their toys.

What's Sup Forums's verdict on the Fallen-Angels vs Mangastream debate for this series?

Mangastream is trash

Fallen Angels easily. They're the closest to Viz translations while MangaStream reads like it was translationed from Japanese to Hindu to Hebrew to English.

Neither one compares to Viz.

What the fuck?
This two las chapters could have perfectly been summarized in like two pages, they are shit
>b-but mu new ship
worst timing to introduce it for fucks sake, kirishima has been schrodingering the fucking dead/alive shit 3 whole weeks
If this little shit isn't dead for good i'm going to be platinum mad

This swearing makes sense in the context
Mangastream does shit like ruin Dragon Ball by making Vegeta swear like a fucking sailor whenever he gets angry

>Hori is literally dying and can only write short chapters
>The gook Jews won't let him take a break
When will Mangaka finally tell them to fuck off?

>he actually believes fake news

read all of the English translation or just read Moonrunes because each of them contains some sort of fuck up

To be honest, I was expecting Mina to not know Kirishima was in her schools, because then that means there's a reason why Kirishima doesn't really talks to her in UA. But then this just means the two of team just aren't really that close. Thats disappointing

At this point does anyone even want to go to the girls if it will take another 2-3 chapters. I like Nejire design and all but maybe we can just ignore her.

Yeah dedicating this much to just one boring ass side character feels just wrong.
Doesn't help that the content isn't much to speak of either.

Where are people getting the information about this chapter being short like last week?

Kind of reminds me of my uni days. I bonded with some people who I talked to on the first day because we were both new but then we gradually drifted apart again.

Probably what happened with Kirshima and Mina.