>He hasn't taken the jew pill yet

This thread is for the chosen, aspiring converts, and shabbos goys. Bad goyim plz go.

Why take the jew pill, you may wonder?
- Jew hegemony is inevitable. Any hope the goys had of resistance has long since passed.
- Networking to accelerate your shekel accumulation. Jews hire and promote jews.
- Khazar milkers
- Buffered defense against accusations of goy women.
- Social acceptance of insular communities and xenophobia -- it's okay for jews to demand all jew communities.
- May invoke the shoah as a rhetorical device.

>muh super jew
kys kike

Why would jews want people to convert? Isn't it like their own little club with no outsiders allowed?

~

When Nazis go mainstream, pol will convert to Judaism to be counterculture.

Hello Rabbi, Is it true that if I convert to Judaism I instantly become rich, but only if I live outside of Isreal?

Well, we don't want just anyone. And you don't just get to wave a wand and convert either. Rabbis will deny you several times before permitting you to start.

That said, if you convert and fully commit yourself to the Jewish cause, marry a Jewish girl, and have Jewish children with her, you will be accepted by most Jews. Certainly, your offspring will be.

yeah

But will a jewish girl want to marry a convert? I have a few jewish friends that flatly refuse to marry anyone who isn't jewish.

No. But what is true is that the Jewish community functions a bit like what American goys would call a "good ol' boy" network. Jews tend to hire, promote, and do fair business other Jews. Jewish children have better chances at being accepted in to elite schools. It isn't a magic pill so much as reducing the red tape to social mobility.

Fucking audibly kek'd

>(((nazis)))
>(((commies)))
go away. fuck off and die.

A home on the warm shores of the Mediterranean, thousands of years of rich history, beautiful, modest, faithful women looking for marriage and lots of children to settle the Chosen people's land. The Jew pill is truly the final pill.

Some Jews -- especially very traditional orthodox Jews will be resistant to marrying a goy. However (and especially in the US), Jewish women will be open to marrying a goy who has converted or is willing to convert.

Thanks for the information.

Tbh, as of lately I've started to realize that this is the truest pill.

Some of my distant relatives are Ukrainian Jews, but my Grandmother was raised as Catholic and so the rest of my closest family is Catholic, let's say I converted to Judaism, would I be accepted ?

Have a gander at these bazongos.

Milkers like these could be yours for the squeezing, goy. Renounce white supremacy, and never speak of the JQ again.

I'm just here for the BKM's, thanks Morty.

what about dying instead ?

I will be completely honest and tell you that there are some Jews, particularly very old fashioned/traditional ones that will always see you as a Shegetz/Shiksa. If you convert and marry a Jew, they more likely will tolerate you than accept you. However, if you integrate yourself in to the community, most will accept you. Particularly younger persons who will be the future anyway. More important -- your children will be accepted.

What are the benefits of converting if I'm not an Ashkenazi? How much do Jews care about race, considering the loss of the IQ bonus?

So they use the buddy system like cops

Feast your eyes on these honkers, goy. Too bad -- only the chosen can touch.

If goys are bad,why do jews wan't goys to convert?
Aren't jews a race anyway?

Converted to Judaism for my new Jewish wife. Snipping my junk was painful, but I love watching my newly cut BBC slide into her and shooting my black baby spunk up into her womb.

Real Jews are tolerant Jews.

The strict Jews are bigots and not real Jews.

First, we don't want just any goy. You may find that no Rabbi is willing to help you convert. If you don't come in taking it seriously, and just have an entitled attitude about it, they will say no. In fact, they'll likely say no several times even if you are dedicated and sincere.

As far as the reason, the greater our numbers, the greater our influence.

You make a solid argument.

So jews aren't a race?
So every jew achievement is a white achievement?

wtf i'm pro zionist nao

Orthodox Jews are fucking garbage. I mean it, I would personally participate in Nazi rallies today if Hitler were to just kill the religious Jews. You are thieving, lying, evil scum that deserves global hatred, you are disgusting, you don't belong here, and you don't belong in Europe or N America, you belong six feet under - and that's coming from someone who's a "part of your people"(false - we hate you more than Nazis and Arabs do, you traitor leeches). Your time is over.

that's not that bad
t.samefag, but at home now

No no no no no.
'Jew' describes both a race and a religion.
Ashkenazi achievements are white achievements tho.

Well, that depends on the view of the person you're speaking to, but you'll find that most jews would say no and that it's more of a culture. As with any group, you'll get purity spiraling or belief that their ethnic chunk of the diaspora is more legitimate than others, but this isn't really the majority view.

I have heard that Ashkenazi jews ,are basically eastern europeans who were converted to Judaism.
But I heard it on pol,so I dunno.
Then why do jews try to sabotage western countries and destroy them?
If they are white they must feel bad since they are tormenting their own kind.

Many will find that Khazar Milkers are the comfiest.

>own kind

Prioritizing group loyalties depends on which group you most identify with. If weakening national institutions helps solidify your group's influence (thus protecting them), then it is in your interest.

>- Networking to accelerate your shekel accumulation. Jews hire and promote jews.
Fucking faggot, there is no such thing as a "Jewish convert". The best you can hope for is to marry a Jewess and maybe they'll give you a well-paying yet powerless job.

Wrong. Some old fashioned/very conservative jews may always see you as a shiksa or shegetz, but these sorts are rapidly dying out. The vast majority of jews won't care that you're a convert if you have made significant and sincere steps toward integrating yourself in to the community -- marrying a Jewish girl certainly doesn't hurt.

So jews are very nationalistic and tribal people ,who are white,but act as if they are some Middle eastern tribe.
Are jews larper pol?

So jews are very nationalistic and tribal people ,who are white,but act as if they are some Middle eastern tribe.
Are jews larpers, pol?

>Jewish women
>Most faithful

Lol wut?

The Ashkenazim are literally LARPing as Jews.

The basis of their culture is religious zealotry and extensive cruel brainwashing. You could call that a LARP, but in actuality it's just a faulty sick identity.

This is spammed everywhere. New shill attack?

Sort of. Look at it like this. Most people identify first by their nationality or race. Jews identify first as Jewish.

We don't place as much emphasis on where we're living, because we're a diaspora and historically have been shuffled around from place to place. More than that, the way things have unfolded through history, wherever jews wind up, it's been in their best interest to stick together.

Jews were Sup Forums since long before Sup Forums was ever thought about, really.

Oh shit, straight from the belly of the beast. Also, trips checked.

>trany spam
It won't be long. The jew is getting weaker.

Jews will be joining white nationalism, and we will accept them because we COULD REALLY USE JEWS IN ORDER TO FIGHT JEWISH DOMINATION.

We literally CRAVE jews who are willing to call out other jews ruthlessly. We need them to redpill normies who are fully bluepilled on antisemitism and we need them to convince other jews that they don't have to be a part of such an evil, self-serving, tribe which will one day experience another shoah if they don't get their shit in line and stop being a footsoldier for the Rothschild-led Bnai Brith old guard

These jews can assimilate into our white race with goy wives (their kids will no longer be considered jewish by the orthodox) and put an end to antisemitism once and for all by exposing the bad jews

how dare you suggest Shapiro's sister is a man who thinks he's a woman

sage this shit, retards

stop replying to slide threads

Keep telling yourself that, goy.

Khazar Milkers bring all the goys to the yard.

based

jews are worthless and should live withing controlled societies like the vermin they are