It’s Destiny

Some of you guys get real emotional about things like the fall of western culture, but you’re missing the point. This is all destiny, just watch the show and laugh about it. The law that dictates the course of everything since creation and maybe even beyond. People like Varg Vikernes are clowns. Why don’t you people just enjoy the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BqLv2T8vSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E
wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/ride-the-tiger-julius-evola-free-pdf-download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's an unenjoyable shitshow

No I mean enjoying the fun time we have while watching it

>fun
>watching the world burn

Is it though, like people complaining about how a cold office is the result of patriarchy?

>9699666
Okay still don’t believe our destiny is to laugh at everything

Yeah I dont want to reincarnate as a brown person I am fighting this shit show.

You can try your best but don’t start being a pessimist especially if you live a comfortable life

I want to reincarnate as a hot black bitch
Im gonna get all the dick in town

You want to reincarnate as a single mum good for u

youtube.com/watch?v=2BqLv2T8vSc

the problem is I'm actually not a person who just wants to watch the world burn.
Actually I'm dreaming about a just, fair, peaceful world where everybody can follow their dreams and learn and do what they want to do and nobody gets tortured and every child can play safe outside and we work together to solve the problem the world is facing and eventually colonise space. And, even though I'm entertained by happenings and also got numbed down a bit over time, I don't really enjoy horror, pain and suffering.
So I actually am not able to anjoy any of this. It hurts to see, how much potential is getting destroyed, how many lifves are lost

Fuck off with your sugar coated hedonistic nihilism.

Can't work out what angle you are trying to pull here, are you suggesting we all become MGTOWs?

Hedonism/Nihilism/Atheism is cancer, my goal is to escape the reincarnation cycle (Not a Buddhist) and wake up to the real world

Demiurge gtfo

It's the best way to cope, and achieve some sort of inner peace through means of schadenfreude.

Dude what, no, I want to have many children, don’t go against your nature.

Schadenfreude is evil
I’m talking about this all is a joke I’m neither happy nor sad about suffering

What you described is just that, or practically indistinguishable from that.

Nihilistic Hedonism > World's pointless, might as well just take drugs and fuck.

Your philosophy (materialistic hedonism, sounds like) > life is a set path, and I want to take drugs and fuck, so I will.

Western Civilization is a blight upon humanity. It completely goes against the laws of nature and corrupts the souls of those trapped within its borders. Western ideas like capitalism encourage greed, pride, and envy and place more value in the selfish needs of the individual over the well being of the population and ecosystem at whole. Our ancestors came to NA to escape the tyranny of the church and crown. We arrived to the New World and made it our divine duty to teach the native savages how to live in a civilized and Godly manner. These “savages” had lived and thrived in the land for several thousand years, yet we felt superior.

Now after being here a little over 500 years; we are on the verge of civil, moral, and spiritual collapse. Perhaps we should have adopted the ways of the savage and learned to live meaningful lifes that were in harmony with the environment? We might have evolved into higher realms of existence by now, but we chose the path of death and decay.

The natives believed the pale face had a spiritual sickness, a virus of the soul that cannibalizes our brethren and our natural habitat. They were correct and we are now seeing the final acute stages of this sickness. We will either swallow our pride and change our ways or perish from the face of the earth. We are all one with each other and nature. Subconsciously, All of you pasty crackers that think your modern ways are superior, know deep down that you are no better than the shit skin niggers and spicks that you hate. You don’t hate them, you hate yourself because they are you and you are a racist piece of shit.

I think you are right OP, I've felt this way for a while. I don't think humans will survive the energy and environmental crisis.

Fuck up cunt you talk some rubbish.

In contrast to what civilization do you compare western civilization to? The Oottomans and the Chinese? The is no comparison to what western civilization has achieved.

Drugs are damaging the brain severely, therefore I conclude it wasn’t intended for us (by whatever is out there)
Of course, I am gonna have sex a lot. But not premarital. That’s damaging to the well being of my future family and/or other people’s future family. So I don’t dig that shit.

Nice viewpoint, but scrap the pessimism
I do, but it will be an obstacle
No he is kinda right in that we parted ways with nature so much that things like gender denial exist

It’s cool to see likeminded people on here desu

What has western civilization achieved but death and decay? Look at yourself, you vain inbred hick! You can not even spell simple words or form complete sentences. You will soon be swallowed up in a sea of stinky shit skins that will thrive in the land that you destroyed. The future tribes of spirituality evolved niggers will dance upon the graves of your pasty whore mothers. They will laugh and tell stories about the cracker nations that killed each other off while fighting for the interests of Satan worshiping hook nosed Jews!

I know that the fall of everything I care about has been foretold. I know that it will darkest before the dawn. I've been telling everyone, for at least 10 years, that the story of man is a tragic-comedy. That does not mean that it isn't in my nature to mourn the loss of things I've known. That does not mean I don't have the instinct to fight it. I don't want to see the end of everything, in my lifetime. I tell myself it will get worse, on after I'm gone. But, I admittedly tell myself, and others, that, so that I can comfort myself, because I face a future that I may only barely recognize, by the time my personal end comes. Forgive me for wanting peace and nostalgia during the time on Earth that I have, in spite of everything.

>The natives believed the pale face had a spiritual sickness, a virus of the soul that cannibalizes our brethren and our natural habitat.

The noble savage, lol. So why did they kill members of rival tribes so viciously?

It was better, apparently, when most children died before the age of five, when women dying in childbirth was common, when you had to hunt all your food with a spear or starve, and be raided by rival tribes who'd rape all your women and kill all the men.

Yeah, let's return to that golden era.

See, the state of the west, but actually history in general, just shows perfectly that the Goal of existence is absolutely not our well being and never was.
Christianity is a bluepill

Oh my man. You really care about this lowly world it seems. Big mistake.
No point in this comparison, can you measure happiness really? No, it’s an illusion too.

I know it's a mistake. Trust me, I know.

it is a good show tbqh

Spirituality is the antidote

Can’t wait for the episode starring the caliph of europistan

WW3: Nuclear Jihad

Islam will fix europe tbqh

>Christianity is a bluebell
>Spirituality is the antidote
GG

I’m saying there is no answer to the real questions that bother humanity, Christianity offers an illusion that you can know the ultimate truth about the existence
I prefer to worship/believe something that can’t be found out to be a scam

Also Christianity and other religions take stuff so seriously, every law is always from some god
No man, it’s simply our nature to be compassionate and make healthy families we can’t say much more about it

Meh, to each their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E
America is already positioned incredibly well to weather basically any problem (food wise) for the next 40 years thanks to massive natural resources (including the single largest chunk of arable land in the world with very well connected rivers.) Trump is actually doing quite well even if he might not be /ourguy/ on the JQ and such. His policies will at least be better than any realistic alternative under Hillary. With all the happenings and suspicious shit going on, I think we're closer than ever to waking up.

I'm fairly confident the future is bright.

Not much will change, you can’t undo over a century of degeneracy anymore
It’s built up enough to change the demographics of the West drastically

>Faith
>christcuckery being a thing in Europe in 2018
>antifa on the European side

i love destiny threads bump /our/ guy up

You don't know shit about Destiny but you "feel" like you do. You sound like a complete faggot OP.

Who is this guy, looks like a video game streamer who wastes his time on that shit 24/7

Trump is our guy on JQ. Just watch it unfold. He has to play a game.

he also pisses all over people who didnt go to college ahahahhahhaha

You dumbass, there’s nothing to know about destiny except that it controls the course of everything happening to us in the universe

Hey, Yaldabaoth.

I like how you think , let everything fall

hes literally just a streamer so that sounds alittle weird

the destiny is that whitey wins you nigger kike

>I like how you think , let everything fall
>mfw memeflags don't care about the fall of western civilization
kys faggots
>in all fields

>energy
Already did nuclear energy + electric cars are possible since 1970 , hell france nearly got 90% of it´´s energy from nuclear energy at it´s peak

>Environmental Crisis
This is easy , throw iron into the ocean and plankton will reverse 300 years of contamination in 3 years.

Fuck your laws, I'm here to exterminate the Jews. Holocaust NOW

Kek , you have not swallowed enough redpills yet , otherwise you would understand.
Keep lurking faggot

Our republic will not fall.
Some degenerates within will.
Anti-technology trends will own the next 20 years, as we all have learned that it only makes us all unhappy and harms our society.

That's what you "feel" you know faggot. Nice try thinking with your homo feelings though.

Duck off pseudointellectual blue pilled kike rube.
You sound like the typical nigger trying to sound "woke". Go pay your court fines, Tyrone.

Op is in another level of awareness he can feel everything , this is why he is blackpilled.

Entropy is a son of a bitch

Right the Universe can take the form of a man but man cannot yet take the form of the Universe.

Your fate is ordained. God is in control & he always is & was, finding issue with the world is no more than finding issue with yourself. All this cucking bullshit is pure projection.

All of the cuckoldry is in their heads, & if Sup Forums's betas could understand for even a moment this truth, they'd be able to sign off their computers, leave their house, & actually start preserving "Western civilization" as they revere it.

Are you the same guy that ordered the happy merchant stickers? How's the distribution going?

BTW, your destiny is to be called a faggot by strangers over and over again.

This is why our Christian ancestors killed of the gnostics.

>Nothing matters, it's all just a Demiurge trick! Just sit back and laugh as the wicked material world falls apart!

Are you telling me to go kill Jews?

That isn't the Gnostic position at all, and they were killed by cannibal-vampire Catholics because they were the true religion of Christ, as opposed to the (((Catholic Church))). Hundreds of Gnostics chose to burn alive rather than renounce the true religion. No Catholic would ever make that choice.

This is a nigger tier shareblue thread, don't forget.

>Sage goes in all fields

Yea you and me both , last thing i want is to reincarnate in 2070 full of africans with aids and kebabs blowing things.
If only we knew how to prevent that shit and not be tricked again and again.

Oh are you a gnostic? I feel it’s the closest thing to my beliefs that is or was a religion, but I’m more inclined to pre-Christian Gnosticism

>Ride the tiger, user, Ride the Tiger.

Ride The Tiger – Julius Evola
wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/ride-the-tiger-julius-evola-free-pdf-download/

What an insane accusation

Ebola, interesting guy
Gonna check this book out

>Hundreds of Gnostics chose to burn alive rather than renounce the true religion. No Catholic would ever make that choice.

What is a Martyr?
Who is Joan of arc?

Lmao autocorrect

There is a lot of truth to what you say but you know these brainlets will never understand this right? So why bother doing this?

You think Joan of Arc was given a choice? The Cathars at Montsegur were. Joan of Arc was a dumb little girl puppet. Which martyrs are you talking about?

That is kinda really close to some gnostic sects tho
Catholicism, after Lutheranism, is the craziest form of Christianity. What, you think the highest position on earth should be combined in a spiritual AND material overlord? Catholicism is literally a corporation

Thanks a lot man. I know some will reject my message but finding likeminded people is a good refreshment

Not a gnostic , but i believe gnosticism and hermetism share the ultimate redpills.

Tough i have to agree with
The faggot may have been wrong about the reason they killed them , but the fact is that gnostics are blackpilled as fuck,

The ultimate redpill is the syntesis of hermetism with gnosticism.

>Nothing matters, it's all just a Demiurge trick! Just sit back and laugh as the wicked material world falls apart!
Show me a gnostic sect that believed this. On the contrary, I would argue that they believed all their actions mattered greatly here, and were directly relevant to the fate of their souls.

>Just give up goyim, there's nothing you can do to stop the coming fire that me and my chosen people have created!
Fuck off, heeb.

No they killed off the Gnostics because they knew the truth, a truth morons like modern Christians can never understand because you are droolers. The modern church is a system of control with you moronic voluntary slaves. They took a cipher about how the world really works and turned into an adventure story about incestual zombie space jew who was born of a virgin and are their own father and convinced you he is God, holy fucking shit how stupid do you have to be to believe something like this

>Says that the fall of the current version of the West is inevitable, just like Varg.
> Calls Varg a clown
Pot calls kettle black.

There were some guys who allegedly mixed semen and menstrual blood in their sacrament
Of course it could be made up but some of these guys were not really fond of morals
It makes absolute sense if you think that the material world is garbage

>yes, goy. don't take action. it's all been decided by (((them))) long before, because they have such high IQ. I mean, they came up with the plan, doesnt that show they're superior? just take a xanax and go to bed, goy

saged very fucking hard, kike

My actions are part of destiny.

Well you know the creator made everything perfect so it is what it is. Our karma (soul) was also given to us by him so we do what we are "programmed" to do and we can only understand what our IQ level (again karma) allows us to so we do what we do. It cannot be any other way, all we can do is exercise our "free will" variables (258 and 714) Nature vs Nurture. So the test is really will live up to your principles and follow your heart and not betray yourself in order to become and ascended master, it is the only logical conclusion one can come to based on the rules of the matrix so we still have to fight even though it is pointless in the end because it is still part of the test

rare

rare

I don’t dig hermeticism, it sounds too magical, but you should read the apocalypse of Adam if you like gnostic thought
Typical Materialist who completely walked against the wall
Hey maybe I’m just overreacting but whatever, we’re blinded to truth anyways so what’s the difference if our language is English or Arabic if we still live in this retarded cycle of bullshit

I'll have to ask for a source. Was it the Catholic church? Because Catholics, according to their own beliefs, are cannibal vampires. Not to mention, how can you trust a group of people that burns to death those that disagree with them? The truth doesn't need to be defended with violence - it speaks for itself.

Even if one individual gnostic did what you said, it wouldn't be a condemnation of gnosticism any more than the existence of a single corrupt Christian would refute Christianity.

And I think you're misunderstanding the position of gnostics on the material world. Not all sects saw it as evil - some merely acknowledge that it's illusory or lesser is some particular way. And believing that it's evil doesn't necessitate any particular set of actions of non-actions for the time we spend here. Many/most see/saw it as time to perfect the soul.

are you at the level yet where you understand all of this and how to prove it conclusively? If not I can help you if you want

The west isn’t being metaphorically raped by Jews, it’s more like a seduction. Purely Consensual from the start. In fact, study the history of late 19th century and you get that our ancestors wanted destruction. This is he redpill about western people today.
Yes I agree, emotions are part of the matrix and you can’t be above them in this life
You’re the guy who thinks everything is about numbers right? Saw you in the last thread I made bout this topic

Electricity alone is worth more than every single non-European thing on earth so go flush yourself down the toilet you subhuman cuck

this guy gets it
everything is about the numbers desu it is the language of the architect how he shows us his grand design, those with eyes to see and ears to hear anyway, when you understand the numbers you don't have to "think" you know

I mean there is one other alternate conclusion that modern Gnostics believe, that the demiurge put us here to suffer for no reason other than to suffer but that really makes no sense and since Buddhist masters have escaped Samsara it kills this belief anyway. The architect did put us here to suffer but it is to develop ourselves we have to experience every emotion to transcend to the next plane, everything is cyclical this can be proven mathematically conclusively the only thing you can really theorize about is the purpose of it all, which as I said there are only two possible conclusions, born to suffer for no reason or born to escape. The only question becomes how do you escape? Again the rational conclusion is what I mentioned already