Imdb rates Black Panther 6.9/10

why are you fags still obsessed with normie sjw virtue signaling rotten tomatoes when imdb is the only movie rating site that matters?
rotten tomatoes lost all of their credibility over this nigger movie and will never be taken seriously again.

we still won this movie ratings fight because only faggots give a shit about the sjw bs that rotten tomatoes is.

inb4 IMDB is Racist!

das racis mang

Racism

rayciss muhfuggas

AYO HOL UP

BuzzFeed: Is IMDB Racist AF?
Salon: IMDB - Secret Harbor For Racist Opinions?
Vox: Is IMDB the Movie Review Website of the Alt-Right?

I'm waiting for release to rate it "1", so it looks more credible.

Some day ago it was 7.1

They lost their credibility with star wars recently.

rotten was never my first choice lol
now they aren't even a choice anymore.
Pretending to be critics
while banning low rated reviews
Yeah both don't work together they are now just pr for movies not critics anymore.

hmmm

Basically sjw cucks vs Sup Forumstard snowflakes

We need to get the 1 ratings to 1488. Just 22 to go.

desu if this sub-par capeshit gets 6.9, it's still too much

100% this

Any retard should know that a 100% rating is impossible. 6.9 seems much more reasonable to me. This isn't a movie that everybody is going to like, and some people like anything flashy.

I hope they make more movies like black panther, it will only wake up more whites

Don’t you know not one single person on the planet rated Black panther less than 100%?

kek

Nice try

A bump for general mad dogg

>6.9 seems much more reasonable to me
Of course, but 6.9 is still a "pretty good" movie for me. The scale goes from 0 to 10. Is Black Panther really a good movie relative to all movies ever made?

That's every set of user reviews.

DAS RACIS!

>All of those almost sound like real articles they've posted.
I had to search to make sure they weren't, the only one that is off is the buzzfeed one.. they would of course used some of their signature buzz-words and used fake posts of some "alt-right groups" conspiring to take down the movie or some bullshit like that.

Nice use of police in this one

whoa there. better post the non-racist american popo

what bothers me most is I cant trust the ratings either way and I want to know if this is going to be a total waste of time or not.

So far ive been pretty happy with Marvel's capefag universe, so I guess I will have to take a shot here, buuuuuut the SJW kikery from the avengers actors and the >muh black superhero pandering is kind of a red flag here for me

I was an IMDB message boards for years. When Amazon shut down the boards, that was honestly one of my first red pills. They claimed it was due to "hate speech" of course, but everyone knew that kind of rhetoric was limited to the politics board. So why did Amazon shut down all message board instead of just the boards responsible, well, it became pretty clear that this aligned with them entering in to the content production and distribution business. You can somewhat control the ratings of your content by not clearly explaining your weighting algorithms for user votes, but the one thing the IMDB boards were great at was giving you actual user posted feedback, and they would absolutely call out when a film's score didn't jive with the general consensus of viewers who watched it and posted about it (because as you will notice from the screen cap of black panther above, the vast majority of users, on every film, either rate it a 1 or 10). The only way you get a true sense of it is by seeing what others had to say about it. Many people rate a 1 or 10 without ever seeing the film.

TL/Dr - IMDB killed their message boards so people couldn't tell the truth about the garbage original content they produce... But it is still a much better barometer than criticcucks

I remember that. God there were some pretentious film student hipster faggots though. Still the banter was ok.
Nowadays all you can do is browse user reviews.

if wakanda was so great why did he have to return home? what was he doing not being in his birth country?

I'm looking forward to 56%+ of future AA boys being called T'Challa.

We wuz planots

Fucking cancer

Oh, I'm sure it's no good - the previews tell me that. But, these are the typical previews I see for other trash "superhero" flicks with CGI effects, and they're always rated higher than they should be. For this reason, I can believe the 6.9 being from retards, though slightly high. That 100%? That's total bullshit.