Hello Sup Forums let me shill for a min to tell you about /ourpedia/, Metapedia...

Hello Sup Forums let me shill for a min to tell you about /ourpedia/, Metapedia. Its just a wiki for non-indoctrinated minds. Its truly the most honest assessment of many topics so I wanted to remind you guys about it. Some of you may already use it or have but I see very little mention of it so hes a quick reminder. Go become enlightened.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
en.rightpedia.info/w/Main_Page
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Christianity
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Charles_Levin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Example with link, pls

ask and you shall receive
"Hitler has been seen as having an almost religious significance in today's secular Western societies and as having replaced some aspects of the Devil. See the Holocaustianity article."
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

I'm not falling for it CIA

>I'm not falling for it CIA
its a website you dumb nigger im not asking for your info.

Pretty much this
/bread

It's a tracker

Its an ok site. I remember looking up some stuff on Esoteric Hitlerism there. At least its not censored the fuck out like wiki.

en.rightpedia.info/w/Main_Page

its really not you paranoid monkey

literally a shut down broken page

Okay, thanks. I see this is something legit.

Noticed the mentioned of Table Talk in this
>en.metapedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Christianity

The possibly ill-informed thought occurs: commission a new translation of the Table Talk which is "from a genuine source," per the article.

1) Do a quality job, without bending to any ideological pressure or desire to shape the material to conform with a particular agenda.

2) Use talented translator(s) and editor(s) with legit academic chops, not excluding grad students. Under pseudonym if necessary to preserve their careers.

3) Raise money to pay them however money for such projects is raised these days.

4) Pay them market rates because the worker is worthy of his hire.

5) Commission English translations of serious works of history in German and other languages that are unlikely to be translated or published in English because reasons.

hitler was a kike and not white

fake and gay

Reverse psychology psyop

TIL:

Lewis Charles Levin (1808-1860)
The first Jew to be elected as a Congressman in the United States. Levin is best known for his involvement in the Know Nothing movement and his agitation against Catholics.

Levin exploited historic rivalries between Catholics and Protestants. His agitation led to the Philadelphia Nativist Riots in which churches were burned down. Levin and his collaborator Samuel R Kramer were arrested and fined for "exciting to riot and treason".
>en.metapedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Charles_Levin

Now, friends, when you see all those Catholic hate threads or Protestant hate threads, and the various combinations and variations thereof, know that it's an old (((trick))) to divide and conquer, that's still fooling people after all these years because goyim are cattle and easily herded.

>tfw Carl Shmitt has more content then Aristotle
trully meta, should be called Sup Forumspedia so all the natsoc larpers would feel right at home

retard
retard
retard

we dont really need people like you anyways, fuck off

AH HAH! GOTCHA CLOWN!

>GOTCHA
are you really this dumb? Got me on what? I dont want some paranoid retard who thinks everything is CIA in the WN movement, we dont need you, youre a useful idiot.

You're all idiots, but I'd say less than a quarter of you are actually useful.

shut up gypsy

It's a pretty good website for history research.

Works fine actually