Millennial hate thread

Boomer here. My employees are mostly white millennial with about 30% Hispanics. When we had an event for the families of my employees, the majority of the kids there were brown. Most of my white employees talk about video games, I asked them why they don’t have kids and they said it’s too expensive. I told them that Juan has 4 kids and is managing it well and they just said they don’t want to settle down.

How to we fix millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.peekvids.com/watch?v=GEHb7iw57iW
youtube.com/watch?v=L8vmNUau9dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

juan works under the table and saves his money. he also gets section 8, and food stamps and whatever money his mamacita brings home from her under the table job. they also get free healthcare at the local ER

why are you boomers so stupid?

m.peekvids.com/watch?v=GEHb7iw57iW

Why are you employing beaners anyway?

Sort yourself out first.

Lol still born white baby

He doesn’t. I know Juan, he isn’t poor enough to get welfare.

Why did boomers allow women to advance? There is your problem.

This. The government dole is the only reason Pedro can afford lots of kids. Democrats have not only been buying their votes but pay for the breeding program as well.

Because I have to, I hate Hispanics but the harpies that work in the HR department would love to skewer me for ‘discrimination’. Not all of them are bad, they just don’t belong here

Actually, no.
Juan is legal, pays taxes, and make about as much as whiteboy.

Why can Juan have 4 kids white Whitey can barely make rent and his only entertainment is a $60 a month escapist fantasy?

Because Juan's wife does child care from home, his mother and father let him live with them rent-free through his government-funded college, his brothers and sister and grandparents watch the kids for free, he gets help with rent and supplies for his family.

Meanwhile, Whitey's parents couldn't wait to throw him out of the house at 18, didn't save a single cent for his college and told him to get a loan, his has only one sibiling who hates him and/or is intro drugs or likewise got kicked out at 18 and never looked back.

Whitey has no family. The government will never help him. He's going it almost entirely alone. The depression of this drives him to seek escape online or in video games.

Meanwhile, Juan has an extended family of 30 people who will always help him.

Leaf....why?

Because Boomers need to learn

Lmao. Generational wealth is far higher with white people. Maybe your parents threw you out at 18 but that’s the exception to the rule

He couldn't say the real reason which is he needs to find a woman to have kids with that won't be an insufferable feminist cunt to him.
If he said that he woulda got fired.

That chart doesn't say anything about white helping their children, or having large families that actively support and contribute to their success.

It just says "white's average family wealth doubled over 30years" It's not weighted for outliers either, is it?

How many white billionaires does it take to skew the average so high?
Why is it "per household" instead of "per capita"?

He has a ‘gamer girl’ wife. And to all the anons talking about welfare, the white cucks supported Bernie and want to give the Hispanics more of it. Even though none of the Hispanics in my work are poor enough to be on it

Screen capped. We'll put. White culture has been socially engineered to be quite unfriendly to parents, especially young parents. It's certainly not all white people but too many of them have been convinced children are like elective chemotherapy

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=L8vmNUau9dI

Why do you keep saying "Hispanic" instead of "Mexican" or "Mestizo"

Hispanic's not a race

Boomers really are dumb

>boomer here
You fucked the system over and millennials are the product of what you sowed. You guys will reap it.

leaf way is vague .

by cutting you off our tax teet and letting your whole generation die of untreated diabetes and mental illness....oh wait nevermind 2 out of those 3 wishes have already been granted

Why are millenials so gay?

>My employees
Nobody wants to be your employee boomer shithead.

This is the result of a lazy entitlement attitude of participation trophies that was given to kids growing up. Todays work force is shit.

take your ass back to fox news

Kek, its too true

There is no white genocide, they decided to just check out.
Our border brothers represent most of what Sup Forums deems as the right way living; strong families who have faith. At least they arent durkas

>Millennial hate thread
>How to we fix millennials?

Are you the dumbest larper in existence?