Tsuki ga kirei

Gosh damn I haven't seen a romance anime with such a satisfying ending for a long ass time!! Now Im just here left with post anime depression.

It wasn't really that satisfying, we didn't get to see an implied nervous sex scene, them reuniting.

Just a super corny ending and flash forward to a still image.

yeah pretty sure everyone agrees it's great

>end on a bittersweet note
>throw in some drawings at the end showing how the relationship didn't end after all and was actually miraculously perfect
People were satisfied with that ending? It felt like an annoying bait-and-switch to me. Like they were heading to full blown bittersweet ending loaded with uncertainty, and then they pussied out when someone in the office said "won't this piss people off?" and so they threw all those ending cards in to save face.

>he didnt see how its going to end from the start

What the fuck was satisfying about it?
The story ends with them getting separated and the ending in a bunch of still shots in the credits.

Yeah fuck having nice things I want the same vague ~meaningful~ shit as everything else

Will we ever get another Tsuki? Shit was too good for this generation of anime viewers

>ambigious dog shit ending
>lol dewd its bitterweet
People like you should be gutted in in front of a live audience. How anyone can support the practices of the LN/manga adaption industry is beyond me.

but that "not-so-very" long distance relationship does indeed actually work on several cases irl (I know several people who do including my brother). They fucking planned for LDR right from the start of the 2nd to the last episode. Also, its not like they wont meet forever when you have a bullet train and constant communication

The funny thing is that this cant even be classified as a LDR. I know plenty of people who commute 90+ minutes one way daily. Its very common for city folk to spend hours driving around. Two hours are hardly anything, especially if you only have to make the trip once or twice a week. Its almost inner-city travel so it shouldn't even be that expensive.

I like East Asian Dramas incorporated in my japanese cartoons. Theyre miles better than LN and manga adaptations

Yeah, I cant even fathom retards in here that were expecting like theyre relationship would cool-off ala 5cm per second because they just a couple of kilometers apart.

*theyre just a

It's too linear.

>because they just a couple of kilometers apart.
That's a hell of an exaggeration. You can walk a couple of kilometers in less time than they were claiming their train journey would be.

Train take appropriate 1hour 40minutes, and thats already assuming the almost maximum distance from kawagoe to ichikawa. So all in all its 2 hours, if they pick eachother up at the train station then its technically speaking less. Its quite the distance, but I am still not sure if I'd consider this a LDR. If I did then I'd have been in 2 LDRs in my life even though the two of us living in the same city.

your right, Im giving it probably like a few hundred of kilometres instead or lower but not lowering than 20 km

Fuck off reddit

The ending was literally shallow wish fulfillment. They just chucked it in to make faggots like you feel good in your asshole even though it was completely unearned.

Show me a single drama that isn't 5/10 garbage that gets forgotten 1 month after it's finished you retard.

At least reset your IP before you same fag

>resetting IPs
This isn't Sup Forums. I don't know how to do that shit.

Giant

>not believing the power of LINEā„¢
user, if you're watching a love story, might as well believe in something.

You need to be 18+ to post on this board.

That's korean you fag

>Being together after x time is the sole defining aspect of a perfect relationship

Sure my man. The show is still garbage.

its still East Asian Drama. If you want jap there's One Litre of Tears

What i will never get is why people complain about wish fulfillment when almost every single fictional work is exactly that. I mean, lets be honest, most watch [insert show that has characters with inhuman powers] to self insert and fantasise about them being the MC. Same goes for every single genre outside of maybe SoL, although there are some who probably would want to be little girls (no faggot, you arent one already).

Yeah, except most people don't claim those shows are some perfect example of romance done right instant classic only comes around once a decade aoty best relationship ever conceived in anime. I can literally think of about 10 shows that do what this shit does better. Only absolute newfags think it's remarkable.

>I can literally think of about 10 shows that do what this shit does better.

I will guess that your thinking about White album 2, Clannad, Golden Time and Toradora.

I have watched 750+ shows and movies and apparently am a new fag. When do I evolve past that status? Whats the magic number? And after you answered that question please provide alternatives that do a better job. And no, its not WA, Nodame, Maison Ikkoku, Touch, any of Shinkais trash, Shigatsu, Kodomo or Kots. And if you were unironically thinking of bringing up Toradora or Clanaids then please just end it.

If you started posting after 2009 you are a newfag.

Well you already did my job for me. They're all objectively better.

>objectively better

nigger please your just baiting

Not that user, but how the fuck are you going to sit there and tell me Tsuki Ga Plastic is better than Touch and Maison Ikkoku? What's wrong with you exactly?

Both of those shows have one severe issue: convoluted story arcs and too many worthless side plots that overly prolong the story for no reason whatsoever. Not even gonna start on the fact that both had incredily bad ending, especially maison ikkoku. Yotsuya is still one of my favourite characters, though.

>convoluted story arcs and too many worthless side plots that overly prolong the story for no reason whatsoever
You can't really hold that against long running shows. If you stripped them down to a 2 cour or something you're still left with some about a million times better in my humble opinion. What exactly do you like about tsuki ga kirei so much?

Eromanga was a better love story 2bh

not that user but Tsuki ga Kirei is very straightforward and actually concentrate to the main characters. Segways called "arcs" are one of the things I really hate about japanese comics and LNs because most of the time they dont contribute much with the MCs character development overall. Arcs are more suited to coming-of-age stories than chivalric romances

Oh fuck off and die. Bittersweet ambiguous endings are a dime-a-dozen. Happy, conclusive endings, meanwhile, are unheard of these days. You're a piece of shit for trying to paint your cancer bittersweet shit as anything but cliche.

Honestly this
There's something really inspiring in believing in the main characters love for each other. Shoving in the slideshow and "proof" at the end just pulls that rug out from under you and it just makes the show a lot more forgettable than it should be.

>159705553
no (you)s for you samefag

The point is that those cards depicting how the relationship went is hardly worth considering the ending of the show, it's like an afterthought.

The ending is them affirming their love for each other. The flashes of the future are an epilogue.

My best guess is that you binge watched the show after it ended, which is the reason why you dont get why those logs are so emotionally stimulating for a lot of viewers.

because indeed it is an afterthought like what you see in movies. Its the fucking ending after all. Its like you are expecting for a second season of this show if anything