Spittin' Truth

Not a fan of Hyde cock gobblers, but Jesus Christ, have truer words ever been spoken? Ever? How do we stop the left?

We're already doing it

Man Justin Bieber looks awful

I used to be shocked when these little banana republic dictators would just openly slaughter journalists, but now I see they were right all along. These propagandists must be purged.

>have truer words ever been spoken
nope

remember to collect articles and pictures Sup Forums, we're in for one hell of a victory when the time comes

>How do we stop the left?
They're currently destroying their own ideology in an orgy of political correctness

How can we Not stop the left, kek
We will win no matter what

Why is that young man wearing lip gloss?

Social engineering / subversion. Thats how they took over, you just have to do it to them now. Plant a seed in the youths mind and they'll believe it and expand on it as they grow older. Also like-minded people need to stick together and infiltrate important areas of society and slowly change the landscape while practising extreme nepotism. Basically ya gotta jew the jews.

Right wingers are nuts

OUROBOROS

>Right wingers are nuts
Says the twat pretending to belong to a made -up country for retards.

Plot twist: He's talking about right-wingers.

>plot twist
No, he isn't.

He’s not even white!

>Social engineering / subversion. Thats how they took over, you just have to do it to them now.

This, and it's an ideal use case for weaponized autism.

Show your real flag, libtroll.

whiter than you Matambo Mlanbizi

I dont even know what shitty third world country you are from! Not in europe for sure!

Lips gloss... yeah...

Theres a reason god said “vengeance shall be mine”, wich you could argue that it means that given time, these people always self destruct, heck the left gives you your support as long that you are destructive, thats why you see antifa atacking a gay parade when the parade passed a muslim street.

Fine by me

WHAT WAS HIS NAME AGAIN POL!?!?!?!

SHAUN RICE!??!?

D N C
L E A K E R

THIS
>Oh my God why would they take all those college kids to a sports stadium and execute them?
>At last I truly see...jpg

throw out the left-right paradigm you stupid faggot