POL BTFO

>African-Americans aren't succe-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

Elon Musk Ethnicity: English, French Huguenot, Afrikaner/Dutch, German, Swiss-German

typical fucking amerimutt genetics. I don't care what he accomplished or will accomplish he will forever be a genetic throw away

He's from Africa

Africans don't try to take credit for people from Europe's success even though ethnically we all originated from Africa

>ancestry : dutch and dutch, german and german.
uhu

bullshit, every south african is constantly whining about how they are "white" and that their persecution is because they are "european"

It's all a crock of shite, they will claim our successes and cry when we won't accept them back after being BLACKED for nearly a century

are you fucking retarded you stupid cunt

He's not a nigger, end of discussion.

>t, nigger

sorry, you're not white and you're not allowed back into any European nation

>He's from Africa

>be mouse
>born in stable
>now considered a horse

Yes, out of all the billion Africans, the one massively successful one is white. Must totally just be a coincidence.

>be american
>born in america
>now considered an amerimutt

>be euro
>born in muhammad's mosque
>now arab

more like elon mutt

Nice flag

Biggest recipient of government gibs, way to go African American

>be canadian
>thinks he is french
>actually chinese

colonialism was a mistake, these abominable branches of the white race are a shame to our people

I wanna see Drumpflakes defend this. Elon Musk an African-American from a shuthole country is going to take Dotard to Mars, defend that, NOW!

fucking JIDF in full force today

>t. amerimutt tourist in Amsterdam

SHOW YOUR FLAG YOU FUCKING LEAF

Musk is welfare queen #1

>Elon Musk an African-American

nope.jpg

>African Americans are an ethnic group of Americans with total or partial ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa.

lel

post your real flag faggot, I bet you're a roach or a jew.

Literally no white nationalist minds mixing between Germans/English/Franks/Scandis/Dutch/Huegenots/Swiss/Austrians/Benelux, not even the SS

You mean the one massively successful one that you have heard of

BLACKS are dumber, more violent and useless to white societies

/thread/

Its just like an African American to seek praise for doing something American Americans did better 50 yrs ago.

rootless mutts always turn against Europa, hence why I use this flag. There needs to be solidarity in Europe and we need to cut all association with (((America))) and (((Canada))) the two most cucked nations on planet Earth claiming to be a part of our race

If we disown them no one can blame us for their ancestors who supposedly stole the land and gave their women to shitskins to create the muttraces of North America

A Boer Jew... what can be more oppressed than that?

>Africans don't try to take credit for people from Europe's success
Yes they fucking do. They made a whole conspiracy theory out of how they waz kangz n shit and that they were really behind all of humanity's greatest advancements, discoveries and inventions, until evil whitey stole everything from them and "whitewashed" them from history to take the credit for it all.

>even though ethnically we all originated from Africa
That's as retarded as saying that fish have as much credit for coming up with science or math as humans because humans evolved from them.

Achmed Achmed Achmed you just jelly, have this for being what you are

you talk about safricans being BLACKED as if EU isnt getting their shit pushed in by muhammed. your women are getting gang BROWNED in the streets.

There are plenty of people in both of those countries that are as much European as Native Europeans. Just post your real flag. because no european nationalist supports the abominable EU as it is today or identifies with its flag as the EU openly wants to abolish mix the European peoples into and African-Eurasian hybrid race.

FAIL!

Nice name amerimutt! Learn to crop!

Elon is a welfare queen that has personally pocketed billion in green incentives. the whole business plan is to take advantage of green incentives. He even lobbies for more money while his net worth is over 20 billion now. Why someone so rich still needs subsidies and exclusive gov contracts is shocking.

Le 56

You got me, I'm a Jew living in Israel hahahah

Yes, exactly. There is only one. The rest are rappers or athletes who were all born in America or Europe, none of whom are as successful as Musk either, lol. Just go on Forbes or something and check how many Africans are on there, lol.

Lol you sure you didn't swab your cheek after giving head to a german dude?

It's about the skin not the birthplace

No i swabbed my dick after i fucked your mom

His people are getting genocided and gangraped by apes and he does nothing.

>French
disgusting

Elon Musk is not Jewish.

female trans muslim boer of jewish origin?

he's a rootless mutt, what do you expect? It's exactly like Amerimutts willingly supporting Jews in fucking over Europe. They have 0 loyalty to Europe or it's native people because they are not European.

Watching that South African dude Winston who travels around China and makes Youtube videos about it, whenever he talks about South Africa I noticed an undertone of sadness and bitterness. It makes me feel bad. It actually made me rage when he said he couldn't get into the UK while shitskins are allowed to flood in. I hate leftists so God damn much it makes it hard to breathe.

Why don't you remove your meme flag?
Are you a leaf?
Are you upset that whites that are raised in shit african countries can outperform shit skins that have the benefit of being born in white mans countries?

Kill yourself

My grandfather was in the LAPD way back when it was still allowed to function correctly, namely the 60's, and he said after the racial quotas started up a white immigrant from South Africa tried applying as African American and he was forced to change it even thought it was absolutely technically correct. So no having this shit both ways. Not even for your trolling purposes.

I hope that we can trade our dindus for them

>t, shitskin
Whiter than you, Mohammed

Are South Africans redpilled on average? The few I've seen in the media and online seem pretty resistant to offensive language and uniquely dismissive of political correctness. By uniquely I mean they don't go out of their way to be politically incorrect but they also don't care about it either. As if living in SA and hardened them in some way where they tune it out completely. But my sample size is small so I figured I'd just ask.

Been there done that, without the metric system with slide rulers and possible the computing power of a pocket calculator. USA !

The ones i met were more racist than me

*don't seem to care about it
*has hardened

Correcting typos so as to be more articulate.

Yeah I've got experience with ones who are media figures to some degree. Like Musk was willing to work with Trump until he got pressure from Silicon Valley over global warming comments. Musk didn't care at all about any racial cry baby rhetoric. Or he didn't seem to. From that all I can surmise is that he is somewhat inured to that shit.

*only got

More typos. Too early for this. I hate being imprecise.

I think they would be great Americans and unlike the European elitists, i think they are good white brothers of european ancestry.

It really depends on where they are from and how they were raised.
It's generally hard to avoid red pills due to proximity to niggs (munts as some of us like to call them).

I used to think almost all whites were redpilled in terms of race, however since moving to cape town (where most lib cucks live) I've learnt otherwise. Out of all my experiences in southern africa, moving to CT and witnessing white libs has saddened me the most.

Meanwhile Musk himself referred to his childhood in South Africa as 'excruciating' and counts of racism are being reported at Tesla and SpaceX every day. Musk is secretly a white nationalist who's colonizing Mars to build a white utopia after brown people have killed off the Earth.

You're a Leaf or Paki until proven otherwise.

White liberals are worse than niggers

He's the Welfare KANG

In terms of the offensive language part I imagine that we are slightly similar to (based) aussies.
Afrikaans is a fantastic langue to swear in and has some pretty great jokes that don't translate well.

Oh so it's regional.

The colonies got the best of the anglo celtic stock

All of the adventurous Brits forged new lands out of nothingness and the weaklings stayed on their rainy island.

Checked
You didn't leave the safety of the homeland and travel thousands of mile without having a fair amount of balls to start with.
Considering the tech of the time would double down on this statement.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=cmuYGj5gVuM (when blacks protest a university rugby game)

the colonies got the puritans and inbred nutcases from England and the criminals and failed rebels from Ireland and Scotland.

uiteindelik 'n goeie boodskap

why is it that eu flag posters are always the biggest faggots

>canada is a meme flag
Giggled.

There are outliers in every population you numb nuts.

Wait. My mother was a Greek Rhodesian. She has ethnic Greek ancestors from Asia minor.

Can I tick European, Asian, and African on job applications?

Musk is from Africa, thus African. what you are saying would imply that Muslims in England arnt British, and we all know they are.

>Using a white South African as a stand-in for all Africans
Fuck off you cherry-picking shill

>munts
ive literally never heard this. Here we only use kaffer, moentoe, houtkop, boy, coen, wild, hulle. (no idea how to spell some of them)

>>Lives in South Africa, accomplishes nothing
>>immigrates to Canada, accomplishes nothing
>>Immigrates to USA, flies a fucking car into orbit with reusable rockets because fuck yea MURICA.
I see no issues here. Move along please.