Trump's parade will be another Tiananmen Square massacre

Trump's parade will be another Tiananmen Square massacre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycbXZOFnv4Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it wont the Americucks love that fucking embarassment

Some antifa pink pussy hat gets splattered by tank on national television. Best day ever

nice.

no it wont. the police will immediately arrest any antifa fags or snowflakes on sight if they act up.

and american police dont fuck around.

Oh man I wonder if they'l just pick them up and put them in a van

What if the powers that be are preparing a grassy knoll?

we live in a police state ffs. when these fags cross the parade line they will be immediately arrested.

Incorrect analogy

Similar stupidity though

Can't wait to see a gangly skeleton get tackled to ground by the cops for jumping the barrier

there isnt any question about the american shadow govt wanting to take out Trump.
i expect it at this point.

TMP is shit since Tommy and Chad showed up

Back and to the left

You don't know what a police state is

Trump will undoubtedly not partake in the parade, he'll be an observer

The most asinine thing of this all is that we have Air and Sea shows all the time, this is essentially the same thing but for mechanized infantry instead of aircraft

Hey, look, delusional morons in social media. Sheeeit.

13 less liberal voters

>implying they wouldn't just wait for the rifle brigade to pass and do a ceremonial salute and just shoot protesters during the noise

It's the perfect cover.

Perfect oppurtunity. Probably researching jihadi patsy atm

Yes please, let them do this. When they get dragged off of the parade route everyone will know once again who the enemies of American values are.

These people should just move to China or NK or something. They're so desperate to have a despot to fight againat to give them purpose

great stuff. Look forward to a tank running over faggots as they fuck each other in the ass and scream for obongo to save them.

There wasn't a massaccre in Tianemen Square that day.

That guy didn't get ran over by a tank. The photo didn't come from american students studying abroad, it was snapshotted by a CCTV camera.

Welcome to this timeline. Welcome to the Mandela Effect. CERN and the satanists running it is the true enemy.

Have a nice day.

jesus

that hollywood cut

Mattis will have the tanks loaded for just this reason. And then HE'LL be president.

Holy fuck

that poor sod

Just do it on the Fourth of July. Put more military in then usual. Boom all but antifa is happy.

I thought he would be flatter

>Perfect opportunity
no more perfect than any other public appearance

I can't fucking wait

And thats a good thing

>people who breach security lines get arrested
>WAAA POLICE STATE
neck yourself

Why even have stuff like this on here? It scares the normies away but it also psychologically damages you at the same time.

That wasnt nearly as gory as I thought it would be.

That symbolism though.
Trump saluting the troops with a little micro boner thinking how awesome he is and then BAM

Know your enemy

My Flu lasted longer than your country, Memeflag

that is a nice wet dream you have
but it isn't happening

You know its not hard to just physically pick up a soyboy and move him, they weigh like 80 pounds.

Summers here

has there even been a mention of tanks? I don't really keep up with this shit. all I remember is Trump wanted a parade like they had in France or some shit

Ask yourself, if you were Trump, and you knew how dangerous these people were and what you risked by going after them, what would you do? You do what all great leaders in history have done, you eliminate them before they eliminate you. Perhaps he's drawing them out for his own benefit with spectacle.

good

Go back

That there is a mercy kill, considering the alternatives...

Almost right. Trumps plan is Military Junta dictating the reformation of the U.S. government. This is only way to drain the swamp.

>wew lad
""""""""American values""""""""

> tfw I live in an authoritarian state

My nation has existed a lot longer than yours. Our borders may not yet be recognised but we have a tradition, language and national pride that you cant ever achieve

I wish

>Military Authoritarian State
If only ...

I wish they would

Do these cucks believe that the cops are just going to let them do that?

Nobody fucking cares you peninsula cares.
In fact, no one inside your peninsula save for the people in your region cares

>nation
>no borders

What it damages is your refugee narrative, Faggot.

kek the police would spray them or beat the shit out them and taken to jail the second they try

I wish

>mfw the tanks just keep on rollin.

Those STD-laden degenerates would be no match to sonic and microwave-based crowd control devices. They have the pain tolerance of an infant.

That would be the best day ever.

>Openly announcing that you'll boycott a military parade on a social network where you can be backtracked
How retarded are these people?

I hope they're prepared for the 1488 challenge

you get used to it after a while desu

I would expect there would be tons of blood.

Best. Happening. Ever. It will be MP's dealing with the protesters, and they will all be flown to Gitmo, courtesy of J.A.N.E.T. Airlines, never to be seen again.

>Military Parades are bad
>Airshows are okay though

The only difference is what branch is showing off their military hardware.

fact. youtube.com/watch?v=ycbXZOFnv4Y

>psychologically damages you...
how many soy lattes do you drink a day?

>massive libshit massacre live on TV in amazing 4k definition

I know right. That's practically PG13. I bet there's more gore on the other side though.

Do these people not know that the Chinks were protesting against shitskins being admitted to their universities?

That picture show just how much the Chinese hate niggers.

what do you mean? just because they died doesnt mean the wont be voting!

Bring on the TANKS

Under. Rated. Post. Of. The. Year.

>we might have an unparalleled military presence around the globe
>and we may outbudget the rest of the entire world with our military spending
>BUT A MILITARY PARADE IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE
Liberal logic

>It not as bad as germs and brits

It'd be best day ever if the military took those communists as prisoners of war and paraded them around in a cage like the chimps they are.

Pls Trump make this happen.

No, it doesn't. We need to deliberately desensitize ourselves.

That Mudslime speedbump is no tragedy, it's just one less sand nigger.

Tanks don't have much ground pressure. Remember the purpose of tracks instead of tyres is to spread the load over the most surface area designers can manage. If you compare to the usual chinese pedestrian crush videos you can see the difference.

At least an airshow has the guise of something that requires talent and is visually impressive. A tank rolling down the street with people mindlessly cheering is purely a show of power by a central government that you hate when your party is not in power. Why do you Russiaboos want tyranny so bad?

Cringy-America strikes again.

fuck off to wherever you came from

t. only perturbed because the parade isn't going to have a dick-up-the-ass float

You want /tyranny just as bad. Only (you) want Liberal Tyranny.
Survival Of The Fittest.

reminder that african students raping chinese women in Nanjing caused the Tiananmen Square happening
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests

Leaf brings the Bantz.

When does the Narwhal bacon?

at midnight

Don't forget Fleet Week.

>I hate the military
>therefore I prevent them from celebrating their existence
Hold the phone here. Doesn't this constitute literal bigotry?

It isn't, you don't appreciate the sheer logistics and maintenance chain to GET a tank running much less move it across the country to a DC parade. A full division, or more, represents hundreds of millions in transportation not to mention they aren't going to roll broken stuff, so there will be all the money for maintenance before hand.

Obligatory TANKS IN 30!

>Lay down in front of tank
>Police and servicemen pick you up and carry you away
>parade continues

I voted for Trump and I believe in strong border security you mongs. I'm talking about watching this or ISIS stuff of HD videos of executions and things like that. I saw my first picture of a dead body when I was in 7th grade online (steak and cheese), so it's not like this is new to me. All I'm saying now is, being 29, I consciously avoid videos and pictures like that when I come across them, 98% of the time it's on here.

Seeing less depravity has made me a more optimistic person, as well as happier. But please, tell me more about how I'm a canadian/swede mix who likes soy drinks. You fools don't even realize we're on the same team. The jews really trained you well in division.

>libs are literally signing up to be killed by the military
I couldn't ask for more.