Ajin

Chapter 52 is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.madokami.al/Manga/A/AJ/AJIN/Ajin/!Ajin - Demi-Human (Digital)
kissmanga.com/Manga/Ajin/File-052?id=373892
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where

manga.madokami.al/Manga/A/AJ/AJIN/Ajin/!Ajin - Demi-Human (Digital)

kissmanga.com/Manga/Ajin/File-052?id=373892

he finally catch up with plate carrier trend

Did anyone call Satou making a mask out of his own severed head?

I considered that maybe it was Takahashi in disguise because in the second season of anime Gen made a mask for Satou and maybe his talent was canon after all or some shit like that
But this is so much better

I also find amazing that Satou actually didnt kill anyone on the meeting and fulfilled the promise he gave to Tanaka

>Satou actually didn't kill anyone on the meeting and fulfilled the promise he gave to Tanaka
Huh, I didn't actually think about that. Neat. Though, he may start killing the guys who are supposed to be guarding him or whatever.

The absolute madman does it again
Is Sato the best villain in recent manga/anime?

Cool chapter, but I feel bad for the competent soldier.

Maybe he'll join up with the rest of the crew. unless he gets killed in the next chapter

I wonder if the Anti-Ajin special forces will ever show up here

They've been teased for a while in the manga

I'm hoping that they're not the cancer that they were in the anime.

god i fucking love not-gucci'd-to-oblivion m4s and eotechs and not tryhard ultra oper8or clothes

the whole anime is cancer

it is really sad that everyone is wearing Fast helmet and Multicam nowadays

Why?

because the studio is cancer

Yes.

The anime made a lot of unnecessary changes, like blowing up the building to collapse it on the company office. There would be no need for Satou to be on top of that building or to engage with the SAT in that case. He enjoys fighting, but his infiltrations have shown that with the exception of Kei, he's not interested in unnecessary combat.

I've watched both seasons of the anime, where should I pick up the manga from? I'd rather not read chapters for which I already know what happens unless the anime fucked it up really badly.

Fuck I hate this guy for always succeeding but this was a legitimately good ruse. No bullshit either.

you should read the whole manga

the anime fuck up many inportant scene like the 9/11 scene

the combat also look different, i prefer the combat in the manga

Why the fuck would you not root for Sato?
On the one side we have a Misanthrope High-School Student with shitty government and on the other a guy who for 5 years killed hundreds of yakuza while still mortal and in a wheelchair. These days he livestreems 9/11, can teleport and he does all that simply for lulz and to get a highscore.

It always amazes me how well drawn that AR is. It's like 99% there, the only gripe I have is that the bolt catch/release looks engaged even though he's still clearly firing.

you forgot his time in 'nam

the mangaka is a K-on fan right?

Huh? He just fucked it up for everyone. Did I forgot something? Besides I remember only him getting out of there alive after alerting locals.

ok another boring chapter with no real progress

>Why the fuck would you not root for Sato?
Because no matter how interesting he is a villain that always is 50 steps ahead of everyone gets boring after the 5th time.

I might just be retarded, but is that a pistol grip in front of the trigger?

It's the sidearm on his vest. The shotgun has a standard rifle stock.

I fucking love Satou.
I actually expected him to have chopped himself in half and made a clone that way.

Sato is great.

Truly the best

I'm definitely rooting for Sato, he's hands down the most interesting character in the series, villain or no. And he's somewhat justified in his actions as well, as the government is blatantly being oppressive towards demis.