Is it bad that I actually want to see the new black panther movie?

Is it bad that I actually want to see the new black panther movie?
I mean, it might be good... are we not just prematurely passing judgement?

Other urls found in this thread:

ecranlarge.com/films/critique/1012557-black-panther-critique-blackout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Manchild

It's probably passable as far as general Marvel capeshit movies go, I'm just turned off by the Leftist drumming that this film is literally the second coming of MLK and the death knell of whites everywhere.

After you see it, could you come back and confirm Sup Forums's allegation that one of the plot points is that Isaac Newton traveled to Wakanda to steal the knowledge of physics?

That alone would make me want to boycott the film.

>After you see it, could you come back and confirm Sup Forums's allegation that one of the plot points is that Isaac Newton traveled to Wakanda to steal the knowledge of physics?

Yeah okay, you can count on me.

Peoplechild kek

You only want BBC.

Why spend shekels on it? Just wait to see it for free online with your goyfriend and save the shekels for a brand new black dildo ya homo.

It's just a superhero movie, who cares? I dont know why this was turned to politics

I'm going to see it just because I'm this deep int he movies why be a quitter.

That being said if this isnt just an early cut of the CGI i'll just laugh.

Whats funny is a movie with god like aliens and super powers everyone suspension of disbelieve ends at Africans forming an advanced society which I totally understand haha

>are we not just prematurely passing judgement?

hahaha that's hilarious. Did they really need to CGI the two dudes in fetish gear?

>prematurely passing judgement

Nah. It's a Marvel film with a narrow focus on one tiny, inbred little town of not!racists. WHat I'm passing judgment on, is the transparently hyperbolic promos we've seen. The GB trailer reviews were just odd - at first - but by WW, everyone was hip to the All Criticism Is Net Trollery marketing device the studios had adopted. [deletes RT bookmark]

tl;dr: I don't NEED to see BP before it's on Netflix.

I’ll probably pirate it because I like costly cgi

Wow, that was terrible... okay now I'm rethinking this.

I already got my boyfriend a brand new purple dildo for valentines day, so my budget for degenerate gay shit this month is used up.

>implying OP isn't a troll

The CGI of the panther suits and the city itself doesn't look good at all. It's very obvious that 50 percent of the people/places are greenscreened.

Oh I'm sure it's an okay film and I plan to watch it. Through digital piracy.
If you think I'm going to pay to sit in a theater full of screaming baboons throwing popcorn and god knows what else you're out of your mind.

French media says it stinks

ecranlarge.com/films/critique/1012557-black-panther-critique-blackout

You’re on the wrong board faggot

The movie is basically "WE WUZ AFRICAN NAZIS N SHIET", alternatively an advert for Trump's border wall.

If this had been made with white people it would have symbolized all that the left hates.

What are you talking about? Sup Forums is the next gayest board, after /fit/

Even if the movie is actually good, which I hihgly doubt, the whole point of it is to blame white people for Africa being a shithole. You know, the WE WUZ KHANGS and "if the white people didn't come over and enslave us, we would be the most prosperous people in the world" kind of stories.

it will be de facto illegal not to think it's a good movie

this I just wait until I can pirate it. fuck paying to go to the cinema. this would be terrible to see in the USA. it would be filled with niggers yelling through the whole movie

You're a faggot.

>still watching it
im just going to wait till some screencaps comeout then make shitty oc photoshops.

i dont care about kangz enough to go watch we wuz the movie as disney envisions it. maybe a warren bros version with nolan directing with aids and nig on nig ethnic cleansing and starvation

>know dude weed typical normie
>starts browsing Hidden LOL, wich from what I can tell is a Sup Forums colony disguised as the edgy 9gag
>some girl in our group said she wants to see the new Black Panther Movie
>told her she isn't watching it because it's got only blacks and is tired of blacks complaining about racism

this happened in fucking Romania, good job guys

>Watching nigger capeshit.
>LGBT flag

It checks.

>Is it bad that I actually want to see the new black panther movie?
Not if you're a nigger.

I was talking about watching it when a good version is out to download. I already started telling people at work who are white like me they must sit at the back of the cinema to show that they understand the oppression black people face. some people know I am just full of shit but I have had some SJW types agree with me. I had to walk off trying not to laugh in their face

Yea, i knew what you meant fen, and thats pretty fucking sad to see people actually go along with that rehtoric. what is was stating though is its not even worth a watch, just something to make shitty memes out of.

It's capeshit. Not only is it capeshit, it's Marvel capeshit. Not only is it Marvel capeshit, it's Marvel capeshit that they're selling as a political statement rather than as a good movie. Remember nu-Ghostbusters? Remember pic related? You're getting that, as soulless political capeshit.

>Faggot Op wants to do fag things

It could go either way for me honestly. Yeah the new ghost busters was cancerous, but people here also accused Wonder Woman of leftist toxicity, but I found it enjoyable and and fair, though that's DC, this is marvel... I dunno...

why did you post this, I might have PTSD now

Fatt blackie does a big braaapie

I'm not gonna pay for it but I'm interested in african natsoc ethnostate

>CUCBUZ

hmmm...

who is this "we" faggot?

no one said it was going to be terrible necessarily.. its just bound to packed full of black mary sue deus ex machima nonsense.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

uhmmm excuse me, does your pic have one of the actress in Ghostbusters??

It's times like this that I miss J-Dar.

>check flag
that is appropriate

Do us all a favor and neck yourself. Tired of fucking faggots shitting up this board.

>Wonder Woman
Not horrible, but uninspired. The best case scenario for a movie like this.

If you don't like this movie you hate the Jews.

1. the face mask is like alien tech next to iron man wtf, it doesn't just fold away, it transports in. The implications of that sort of technology... why not just transport out your enemy's lungs? A face mask that can withstand adamantium claw punches is probably a lot denser and harder... but wait it bends and flexes with speech? Derp de dur, this cloth is stronger than adamantium razor claws, fuck off wolverine lol.

2. If the suits are so strong, and these guys as tough as the hulk.. how come they walk around on regular walkways like it's nothing? Like.,. this is a train track but it's a lev train right? These guys would be like 2 tons each and they are swinging around on lamp posts. If it's regular magnets then the bridge still has to support the weight, ok.. so what about the rest of the film when they walk around houses. Wakkanda home flooring is tougher than US highways.

3. rip physics. Africans were arguing that "Why do we assume European physics apply to Africa." I guess the film directors took that stance. Welcome African Physics, where you can change trajectory and speed mid air.

4. That bridge would have to be solid adamantium or actually have anti grav. It's design suggests that it doesn't hold the weight of the train, so people weighing a couple tons jumping around on it should fucking destroy it.

5. In general it just looks like a damn video game.

6. Underground Pyramid... from a culture 1000 miles away from Egypt and with no Arabic roots or connections at all in their culture. ( Even if Egypt was mostly black it could not have been 100% like Wakkanda, does that make them genocidal?) They don't speak Egyptian, worship Egyptians Gods, or use the Egyptian from of government, it's not in the same region... So what gives? We Wuz Kangz!

7. Hurr durr, we hate white people, Trump is shit!... so lets idealize a country that is everything Republicans want. Wut?

TWF I guess I hate Jews now.

> interested in the latest capeshit.

OP is a fag.