Raildex

>NT19 possibly in October
>Railgun manga on hiatus until September
>No Accel manga this month

Ready to enjoy months of pointless discussion and predictions in the meantime?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/929381
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THMGRkWE5mMi13dTg
mediafire.com/folder/3g6xx91vr8j5m/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_-_Volume_1-NT18+SS
mega.nz/#F!MdEliCAT!V0ZAte3zBjMq5Cg6McEtow
hachettebookgroup.com/search/?q=a certain magical index&imprint=Yen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe Season 3 is confirmed

>Ready to enjoy months of pointless discussion and predictions in the meantime?
No.

>Ready to enjoy months of Junko's manga in the meantime?
Fixed. And yes.

You don't belong here, then

Is Raildex finally dead? hooray.

Too bad, i'm staying.

>5 ongoing manga
>Novel coming out this fall
>New game covering post-anime content
>Dead

This is going to be a slow summer, at least until the open beta for the mobile game.

Is Mikoto correct definition of Jerk Sue?

Why can't Touma just sleep on the floor?

What guys talking about?
So far I know, js06 doing full OT01 and do several minor/major corrections some OT's to NT's later.

And my opinion is:
js06 is (still) the best of the best.
Her ESL-English is perfect to my eyes, and the most important thing is She goddamn perfect-fast (she translate NT13, NT18 under three weeks, I don't recall any Baka-Tsuki translators ever do that (alone).
Raildexfag is very damn lucky to have her
even her schedule is full, She always makes her time front for Kamachi fandom. (e.g our Manga's)

Changes from last update:
NT16, NT17, NT18, Virtual-On, Crossover3, Midsummer SS, NT17 Bonus, NT18 Bonus added.
Every volume now has the list of translators on the title page illustration.
Several illustrations have updated translations.
Several illustrations are higher quality.
Various terminology and consistency edits across many volumes.
Minor spelling and grammar fixes across many volumes.
A couple of references added.

Volumes 7-11 - Rewritten using edited YP translations.
Volume SS1 - Edits to prologue/ch1 (non-js06).
Volume 14 - Edits to prologue.
Volume 15 - Edits to prologue, ch1, 2, 5 (non-js06).
Volume 16 - Edits to entire volume.
Volumes 17-21 - Edits to non-js06 parts.
NT1 - Edits to non-js06 chapters.
NT4 - Edits to non-js06 chapters.
Jihanki no Fanfare - Moderate edits.
Love Letter SS - Moderate edits.

Torrent:
nyaa.si/view/929381

>GoogleDrive:
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THMGRkWE5mMi13dTg

>Mediafire:
mediafire.com/folder/3g6xx91vr8j5m/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_-_Volume_1-NT18+SS

>Mega.nz
mega.nz/#F!MdEliCAT!V0ZAte3zBjMq5Cg6McEtow

Btw, I don't give' damn about YenPress translation even they have anti-matter-diamond-gold-plate-platinum value's
They are so fucking slow (OT12) next month.

Misaki a pile of shit

Only if she will closely interact with Kuroko.

In before that astral buddy will poses Kuroko body and will make out with Junko.

You can't poses such a pure hearted body.

Why can't Touma just kick Index out of the bed and make her sleep on the floor?

That's mobileposter.

Did we ever make a compilation of all the translation mistakes in the Yen Press releases? Things like leaving out "Pierce" in Aogami Pierce, "Battle of Okinawa", Demon God, or referring to Miki as a girl.

>Oriana bathing
Any bath models of Mugino?

I don't think it was. That was a different conversation.

Some guy I think in the wikia is collecting the different translations that Yen Press compared to Baka-tsuki translations.

They're all bad. Don't expect anything to be done correctly unless you pay for it.

She's the best option for us but that's also because other than Stiyl she's the only option.

>implying he could

She just has to bite his balls and he's done.

She still does a decent job.

For a girl*

Hi, mobilecuck.

Bisexual bunnies.

? Mobile?

>he doesn't know YP literally copied a.f.k.'s translations for Haruhi vol 1
Js06's translations are better than Yen "too lazy to research references" Press. They're a better option for the early novels which were done JP -> CN -> EN, but we need to check if they're using the correct terminologies.

Is Floris gonna kick Touma's ass?

I agree but she just can't spell english words to save her life unless she's just trolling us.

It's not her fault. She's probably bored of the series already and dealing with everybody.

Literally what are you even talking about?

>inb4 it was mobileposter all along

When your writing is this terrible the samefagging is obvious. Start posting images again so people can filter you.

>They are so fucking slow (OT12) next month
>fucking
[Sigh] watch your language little young lady
and Sorry, Guys.

Btw, YenPress:
OT12 coming at Augst 22, 2017
OT13 coming on Nov 14, 2017, and
OT14 coming on Feb 20, 2018
hachettebookgroup.com/search/?q=a certain magical index&imprint=Yen

Going by their pace, we have around 3-4 years for Kamachi to wrap up NT before Yen Press licensing catches up and BT removes NT.

I think Mugino loves Frenda to death.

>Finally
You didn't the the introduction of a jewish necromancer two years ago was coincidence did you?

We'll have game discussion though

Not him but I never took a screenshot of it

Who here has read this?

>the Mobage will have a never ending amount of costumes because of the other games
Was this apart of their master plan?

It's pretty good.
We're still waiting for Accel idol translations.

Also hats.

For all of our sakes let's hope they stick to costume milking instead of hat milking, it kills content
At least the characters themselves should be easy to get

How about no, take it to /mbgg/ or make another thread

How about you go fuck yourself, mobilecuck?

>don't discuss the series within the thread

Video games aren't anime or manga you know.

>Not wanting a million different berets for her

They are when it's literally about or has anime or manga

DED

[Insert pasta here]

>being against discussion
Even if you don't want to play it the thing still has voice acting and beyond the anime content to still talk about

>yfw Touma doesn't rely on the good doctor anymore
;_;

>Gekota doc is Aiwass' core

Until something new actually comes, I guess I'll do what I always do and look for funny or emotional Raildex lines / pages.

They're the best.

I thought you could save anyone, Heaven Canceller.

Can one blame him for losing faith in science?

Purple

Ero Pope

Considering the lack of response, we are agreed that Terra can in fact only use precedence on one object and not something general like "esper powers", yes?

No. The fact that he used it on air on flour, and used it to escape AC's bombardment unscathed proves you wrong.

>Precedence: Facts - Higher, Your Opinion - Lower

Nope. Mikoto is fucked.

Of course.

Are we agreed that Mugino is the most powerful* Level 5?

"Most powerful" in terms of raw attack power, not strongest overall.

Most powerful thighs.

So how will Terra work in the game, assuming bosses get to use their gimmicks then will he disable your attacks and render himself invulnerable to certain kinds of damage?

That would be Junko, but Mugino is close.

My guess is Sheol Fear Mk II. That or a toggleable invulnerability or resistance to magic/science attacks.
Or neither, Vento doesn't have anything special about her, at least in boss form.

In terms of raw attack power Accel has her beat and Kakine should be able to make a dark matter power stronger than a meltdowner

Facts are already higher than opinions though so he wouldn't even need to use power

To be fair, Vento isn't really supposed to have much least in that volume, in comparison Sherry does healing and traps while Yamisaka does invisibility and all that shit

Which raildex has best butt?

Sheol Fear being used against Touma is total bullshit honestly. (non-pendex) Index shouldn't even be a boss fight, maybe a minigame or something would fit.

>New game covering post-anime content
Which one? is it canon?

Mikoto, she wears shorts so we dont die from excessive fapping everytime she is on screen

Well in that one dev log that was posted by accident, some Index fights appearantly got changed or removed like the first encounter in the first volume

It follows canon, your question doesn't be make sense or do you mean is it official

I can't wait to see Etzali's reaction when he finds her laying on a poll of her own blood in some dark alley due to magic/curse

>some Index fights appearantly got changed or removed
That's good. As long as Index is a playable character Sheol Fear will probably work against espers and other non-magicians though. I guess it's a sacrifice necessary for a balanced game.

Lies. Dark Matter has infinite creation ability, but that doesn't necessarily mean Kakine has an attack that actually exceeds Meltdowner's destructive power. He probably "defeated" her simply because he could absorb or nullify the energy from the beams.

The theory that Accelerator is Aiwass's core makes a lot of sense. I wonder if he was always Aiwass's core and Aleister intended for him to be connected to the Misaka Network regardless of details. After all, the details of what was going to happen to the clones and how they were going to be connected to Accelerator were all dependent on what would make Touma shine the best. I always wondered why so many clones had to die. The reason is "Touma has got to look his best"

Man, that's fucked on so many levels.

They could have implemented Divine Punishment in some form, at least. All she does is hitting the ground or spinning around to kick up a tornado or two. Just make it a DoT aura or a temporary damage reflect against the hate you put in your attacks.
>Yamisaka
Eeeh, might be just me, but it usually only lasts a few seconds which he mostly spends staying still. Gimmicky, sure, but useless in the hands of an AI.
>Sherry
You're joking, right? It heals what, 40 HP every ten seconds? What was even the point?

I don't remember these scenes from the LN/anime

What does it even mean for him to be the "core" of an angel? And wasn't Aiwass only able to manifest in this world because of Last Order?