My Hero Academia

Best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSLV3AjLiZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ochakofag should kill himself.

He already did tho, his suffering is over.

Since we got more backstory for Kirishima and Mina, should Tsuyu or someone else also get some backstory thrown in this arc as well or should Hori just get over with it already?

>youll never feel froppys tongue so far up your ass she can french kiss you at the same time

We kind of know Tsuyu's through the Froggy Family stuff. I think we're done with backstories for the 4 kids in this arc.

>you will never be a hero

We already got backstory, she wants to help protect her mongoose-snake friends.

Reminder that Deku belongs to Tsuyu.

What is the appeal of this character and why is he so popular? He's literally a teenager Vegeta.

Ha ha nope. Endgame right here.

Deku exists as nothing more than a stepping stone for Shiggy. He will be dust when his purpose is fulfilled

>Kirishima just needed to rewatch an old Crimson Riot interview to break him out of his insecurities

What a bunch of bullshit

Deku is for All Might

he's still insecure

All Might is for Shiggy

>Kirishima needs a reminder of what his goal was and it's called bullshit
>Todoroki needed a reminder of what his goal was and it's superb storytelling
Kill yourself, hypocrite.

Will Bakugo be the best man at Deku and Ochako's wedding?

Threesome then

You can tell from this panel Baku and Ochako are fucking offscreen.

Best

Kirishima certainly looks better than he did the past two chapters

Even Kirishima's flashbacks are gay
Why?

Fat whore would get left at the altar.

He can be funny even if he's a fucking asshole

>implying family issues that have affected shouto his entire life are just as impactful as Kirishima being scared at one moment in time

Kill yourself first

i love todo so fckn much

Isn't it obvious? The more dicks involved the manlier it is.

>thinking Kirishima's insecurities haven't plagued him ever since his Quirk manifested
When you get to Hell, tell them your dumb ass sent yourself, speedreader.

I guess he's done bleeding now

Post the pedophilic Momo lookalike

the flashback wasn't worth 2 chapters.

Kiri's hardening quirk was made for innuendos, especially in a character who's obsessed with manliness

>1109x5611

Its funny to me people actually though he was actually gonna die

His sperging is entertaining. He's not bad looking or anything so that also helps.

>you will most likely be an hero

Well Fitgum didn't check his pulse.

I dont have it.

She's not fat, she's thicc.

I want to be One Punch Man

the an hero meme is too old, nobody knows what you mean

that's what every land whale say

I like when he gets bullied

>tfw the girls fight is already over

t. a fatty

Fat whore is fat. She put her family into the poorhouse with her cake addiction, because that's what fat whores do.

>everyone jokes Tigers is female to male tranny
>Everyone jokes about a genderswap quirk villain
>Nobody has tied the two together

C'mon it'd be interesting OVA matrial if it turns out the Genderquirk user is a hero or something

You could have the Pussycats appear early

Bakugo just want to fuck his mom.

Whatever Reddit. It's still boring and anti-climactic. It's no problem that Iida and Todoroki had entire arcs built around servicing their character development, but all gay boy gets is a few chapters amounting to "I wuz scared so I saw da red crimson guy so I wuznt scared no mo'"

If I were a kirifag I'd feel pretty cheated having waited that long to see my favorite character become something other than the butt of fag jokes only to be gifted with a flashback lifted out of an episode of fucking Arthur.

Choke to death

>get a taste of the manly heart of the hero Red Riot

Chills

everybody just want to fuck his mom.

When will Shinsou be relevant?

>nobody knows what you mean

damn kids now adays

>Suneater is somehow fucked up from his fight
>Kirishima is incredibly fucked up from his fight
>Its glaringly obvious Mirio is going to get fucked up in his fight
I am starting to concerned for the girls

He should just do it and forget about this hero business, he's clearly not cut out for it.

Bakugo a bit more

>still doesn't realize they're being a hypocrite retard
No more hackneyed or contrived than Todoroki's shit-tastic past, which was so innately boring they had to put it in the middle of a tournament to make anyone give a shit.

Drink bleach, and swallow deeply.

what concern?nobody dies.

Kys fag.

Tiger is not a joke though. It's confirmed by Hori.

the only reason we waited so long was because the chapters got smaller, the anime will probably make this whole fight 1 episode

>everyone jokes Tigers is female to male tranny
But it's not a joke mate, it's true

The flashback sucked and was not worth the 2 chapters. Todos happened during one of the best chapters in the manga.

Quick post Toga

It's probably all just because Hori is sick and can't do any actual work himself.

And yet people hold that to higher regard than this. Maybe because you can sympathize with a kid weighed down with being a family legacy instead of a loudmouth faggot who can't commit.

I guarantee you were here in May shitposting how you jizzed your pants to the exploding stadium scene

Amajiki urself my man

That kid is a giant

Except Mirio's quirk.

I unironically gotta agree with you here. I love Kirishima but this felt so underwhelming compared to all the theorizing people were doing and that actually made a lot of sense. It feels like a wasted opportunity by Hori. Maybe there were editors involved and he changed his mind, I don't know. We've had enough of characters focused on inferiority issues and it's kinda getting repetitive by now.

Sorry, if you are an underage you can't scroll this site
Please leave

I want to feed food containing my blood, hair and semen to Amajiki

Why do people dislike her?

>Amajiki urself
not him but keep my boy sunny out of this

Fucking faggots.

It just hit me that everyone must have been in that same room when Mic was explaining the entrance exam.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSLV3AjLiZk

Go fuck yourself?

You know how people like sugar and salt, but eating them on their own is kind of disgusting?
Well that's Uraraka. Only good in very small dosages.

Don't worry about Suneater. Mimic probably killed him already

she's fucking boring user

>Strawman arguments
No one but you hold that to a higher regard than this, and your attempts to diminish Kirishima's pain and trials makes you sound pathetic. Self-doubt is just as much internalized abuse as Daddy beating their kid up through projecting their own insecurity, only the self has no one to blame for their shit but themselves, which makes it perpetual. Daddy at least has to go to work where he's not around to hit you.

Open an umbrella halfway down your throat, faglord.

She's pretty annoying

>a normal kid who likes manly gay shit has a normal background.
Were you really expecting something else? Other than Todoroki, it shouldn't come as a surprise that everyone else has it normal.

Can't wait for his own arc

>No one but you hold that to a higher regard than this
I do too.
So there you go.

>People's only way of making her relevant is being in a relationship with Deku.
Pathetic.

Her backstory is that she is the best girl and wants to help people because she is a goddess and that's her jam.

>liking fat whores
Because some of us have taste and individuality enough to realize a bitch with a one-sided psychological obsession is not some sort of worship-worthy object.

Sauce?

he better join the autism squad after deku realises he's quirkless

>muh shitty power that isn't that bad

Its shit, m8. Its weirdly placed too. Its no surprise the only things people talk about from it are Mina and Doomsday.

Jesus christ...now what? Now what are you gonna do?

I'm with you mate
This chapters were so cliche it hurts, it's shit we already kind of know
What a waste