Why do you not have an asian gf yet Sup Forums? Do you really want an african gentleman's leftover roast beef trimmings?

Why do you not have an asian gf yet Sup Forums? Do you really want an african gentleman's leftover roast beef trimmings?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/alias-grace-star-explains-why-margaret-atwoods-novels-are-more-important-ever-702861
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White men who date Asian women are men who were functionally unable to find themselves a white women and had to settle for second best.

what if they had white women before?

Why can't we ban these people?

THEY ARE STEALING ALL THE WINE SACREBLEU

Because most Asian women have hideous round fat pig faces and when you scrape of the 74 layers of makeup they usually look like their men

I want Europe to remain European

Reminder that OP wants this extinct

Because I'm dating a white girl. I deflowered her too.

race mixing is disgusting, though
should be discouraged

Be still, my heart. Be still.

>White girls fucking hate me.
>Literally every black chick I've talked to for more than a day wants to fuck me.
What do I do?

...Anonymous (ID: xGdQtCih)
MGTOW shilling
02/08/18(Thu)09:27:07 No.159711878
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Why is MGTOW shilling so hard here?
The "white women are beyond saving" and "Asian race mixing" threads always turn out to be a MGTOW demoralization tactic.
Even the ones with legitimate criticism of women are flooded by MGTOW posters trying to black pill people.
Couple things-

For "going there own way" they discuss women constantly, it actually seems like a gynocentric state of mind.
Why do they always target white women?
Because it's designed to make you hate women and join their movement.
Are they hypocrites? Yes because they insult women for being shallow and materialistic, then advocate a shallow, me first life.
Artificial wombs?
That shows how nihilistic they are. You really think (((they))) would sell them at Walmart for $2 in the next ten years? No way
The worst part about MGTOW is how much they talk about black cock. They constantly project there love for it onto you, and all women. I've literally seen MGTOW on here write black cock fan fiction.
They will always accuse you of "being a roastie" to derail legitimate criticism.
Just like the queer community, they don't reproduce so to keep there ideas going, they have to target young men for conversion.

Just remember, MGTOW sees pic related and doesn't care.

cocasian thots are ALL white gulited lib shits in my area

become a nigger

How do I go about doing that?

If you are going after white women then you must have brain damage. They are low tier women meant for betas.

not true

like this

Because I had a bunch of all different Asiatic races before I was 30 then realized I needed to have a white wife to bare myself the disgust of a child to looks nothing like me.

I've had mainland chinese, 2 Hong Kong chinese, Taiwanese, japanese, 3 Korean. Mainland chinese was the most boring but she was rich. Taiwanese and Koreans had the best bodies.

Asian girls are one of the biggest coal burners

Exactly

No asian girls in my country. Actually, no other girls apart from uruguayans (Western women).

They crave muh bwc. Also male nogs are boring in bed and usually don't have their lives in order. I've had a couple black girls, nice bodies and style...not sheboons. Both times it was because their men refused to do certain things they craved.

This post was made by a TRS faggot salty his favorite whores are getting called out.

should I go there and find a gf to bring back to leaf land?
would they want to come up here?
are they western?

True.
Westernized asian women are the least loyal to their race/ethnicity. Not respect at all for their culture and heritage.

We are arround 90% white, so yes, they are completely wester, with all the bad habits.

They love nordic guys. You'll be lucky.

My best friend just moved to Toronto with his wife. (he's a white engineer, so don't worry).

Sauce please.

asiayan #1

No.

Im uruguayan too so I was just wondering.
are there any based right-wing girls there however who are into anime?
asking for a friend

This angle was planned in the last TWENTY "asian hate" threads, very sad that you care what men are doing with their dicks

because only bugmen have asian GFs because they cant get an aryan gf of their own

Fuckibg disgusting ugly chink.

WHITE GIRLS BELONG TO US WHITE BOIS

>WHITE GIRLS BELONG TO US WHITE BOIS

WHITE GIRLS BELONG TO US WHITE BOIS

You should know then...? Come back home man.

>are there any based right-wing girls there however who are into anime?

Don't think so man... i've met some right wing women, they are very few and they are mostly neocons. They are ok with gays and inmigrants.

By the way, if you haven't been here in a while, the jew is bringing the nigs.

Give me a quick rundown on white women, I want to believe

Sorry, fucked up.

t. Fat lonely White roastie in her 30’s

Can you faggots please stay in your containment board and stop making shit threads? Go back to /r9k/

this

I've only ever dated white women. They're not worth it. Too influenced by HollyJew and femimarxism.

Why is this wigger always angry?!!

In the wake of #metoo and a generation raised on feminism who the fuck is trying to date a white girl?

Are japanese women considered 'westernized'? i know korean women are but what about nipland?

based

>white women
>can produce white children
>asian women
>cannot produce white children
It's not a difficult choice.

japan is a backwards shithole, so therefor they arent westernized, gratz, now u know, plz upvote so everyone sees

why would women go to turkey, thailand, indonesia or sri lanka for sex?
They all got small dicks. i think this just includes honeymoons and that sort of stuff

Ok so
>white women a shit
This is a fair point no matter how you slice it
>white women produce white kids who are a shit
>I want this because
>????
I'm not following your logic

do white women have any positive trait other than producing white children? is that literally it?

defending them on Sup Forums wont get them to fuck you

what makes you think that?

cuz those small dicked shitskins arent cucks like the dutch and other western cucks, now u know

>this thread again
How many times are you going to make this thread, double nigger?

ow well

>expecting anything else
What are you, a faggot?

because i don't live in an asian country where i can get one

No, but meeting apps and a plane ticket to their countries will. It's not even easier than dating white women, but at least I can have an interesting conversation with an asian girl, rather than white girl #456 who ALSO "isn't like other girls" and ALSO enjoys "hiking, movies, friends"

White women are dead

>thailand, indonesia or sri lanka?

I honestly think those are mostly women within the same regions, maybe neighboring countries that go. I’m just assuming. As for Turkey, it’s mostly elderly lonely British Isles women that end up getting swindled by men old enough to be their grandsons which probably happens while traveling there rather than explicitly going there for it.

the manly bitch in your pic is 30 years old and childless; plus she's a feminist loon
newsweek.com/alias-grace-star-explains-why-margaret-atwoods-novels-are-more-important-ever-702861

If white kids are all that matter then just find a surrogate and don't become federally liable for some whore, idiot.

my wife is asian. we have two kids. she cannot vote because she is not a citizen, but she knows that this is trump house

when will capitalism and technology allow us to mail order oriental brides

Their faces melt and they eat smelly food.

If you have a halfway decent life (live interdependently, make enough money to vacation and travel) just set your dating app of choice to "international asian women," and in 6 hours you'll have at least 6 women who want to marry/date/fuck. Granted this goes for white women as well, but, the white women will be extremely overweight with little prospects for an adult life, or, you will just be notch #60 in her lipstick case.

>white women produce white kids who are a shit
Why is it always americans that post this shit? Porque Pablito?

Mine also. She loves Trump and hates niggers. Like most Asians.

after collecting thousands of pics of qt asian girls these white girls look ugly in comparson

>I'm too much of a beta to get a woman to adopt my ideologies so I'll race mix with what I think are submissive women
Back to shed, berry.

Live here, just live here for a fucking month. Date here for a month, please for the love of god I want someone else to know what dating east coast white women is like.

Get a girl from some red state then.

>oh shit someone called me out for posting a childless feminist bitch

>waking up next to something that looks like the Grudge ghost every morning

yeah no thanks

All women are whores regardless of race.

>caring about what women think
never going to make it brah.

Oh, ok, so you're saying to leave my dating pool for a greener pasture? Isn't that what I just fucking said I did?

I also don't care what orbiters (you) think

>the 200th thread of "men" trying to wheedle another man's dick into a woman
why are you guys so cucked? holy shit

saying white kids are shit and shilling for race mixing is not the same as getting a girl from another part of your country.

Cry more roastie

>beta trying to call others beta

I want a white gf. Can we trade? Sadly australians women age like already rotten milk

yeah, it's real alpha trying to tell other men where they are allowed to put their cock

White women are shit and shit women produce shit kids. There is no way for men to dominate the hypergamy of modern feminism. If you think you can, then do it. You may get away with it, and you may get a couple of kids, but the fact is that the brainwashing goes too deep, that glorious white woman will divorce you, take the kids, and ruin you, and them. Fuck it. I'm not a philosopher warrior, and I won't pretend to be. I can't beat that, and if you're pathetic enough to berate someone for knowing their limits then so be it. What I can do is make smart moves for my life, I want happiness, and a lifetime of grinding and walking on eggshells and planning to subvert feminism in not only my wife but in my kids as well is not happiness. I'm sorry that it is the way it is, but I can't fix it. And I won't put my life on the line to do it.

they arent any better on the west coast.

White girl here. You MOTHER FUCKERS ARE PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH WITH THIS YELLOW FEVER SHIT.

It makes me SO ANGRY.

STEP UP AND BE A WHITE MAN ALREADY.

of course it is you fucking faggot. there is a reason why 90% of men who have ever existed didnt reproduce.

why would you want mutt children?

agreed, you are a virgin trying to trick other virgins into not having sex, but you are doing a poor job at it

Tits or GTFO roastie!

that looks disgusting and artificial. im sticking to my stamppot zuurkool or andijvie. with a big fat rookworst with soem mustard and gravy.