Breaking News

>CRYPTO MINERS CAUSE MASSIVE RISE IN GPU PRICES

Which are made of gold

And?
Are you some kind of video game playing man child?

Why buy crypto when you can buy AMD and NVIDIA?

It's the California gold rush all over again. The best money was made in selling the specialized tools, not the commodity.

This is axtually old news. Crypto is down. ROI is down so new stock is starting to filter in and prices are begining to fall already.

>breaking news

>not buying premade PC's

top kek

This is not breaking news
There has been a high end GPU shortage for ages now

explain

pre made PCs still have GPUs in them

More like bourgeoisie.

no shit. but my premade pc will last me years before i have to buy another one.

people that buy the newest shit to put in their pc's just so they can run a game that can run perfectly on a console are retards.

>consoles can run games
>LOADING....
>LOADING....
>LOADING....

>>>>>>>>>>>>breaking news

except they crashed back to normal prices a couple of weeks ago, idiot

His point is during the gold rush of the 1800s in California, Nevada, Idaho and Alaska, entire towns sprung up to provide services and tools for the miners. Money was made easier facilitating the miners.

Although he has a point, it's not a very good one.

The good Crypto currencies allow asic chips to mine. Eventually this will take the demand cost from of the graphics cards.

>run perfectly on a console
a game capped at 30fps is far from perfect. (there are no exceptions on consoles)
but this is the shitty standard you have been conditioned to accept.

It was called "mining the miners."

>my premade pc will last me years before i have to buy another one.

Good bait friend. I built my rig nine years ago and overall I must've spent less than $1,600 on it. That includes replacing the GPU and PSU twice, along with extra RAM and a new monitor. Actually, bump it up to $1,800 total for a good pair of headphones and a new mouse that were Christmas gifts.

I do need to get a new one soon, but that's only because Phenom II X6's aren't supported by many of the newer games. There was an issue with Destiny 2 at launch despite it being above the minimum specs, and the benchmark for FFXV Windows Edition won't launch, again, despite it meeting the specs. If it weren't for that I'd get another few years out of this box.

Not true at all.

Come join the /tg/ master race. PC Gaming is dead now.

BREAKING NEWS
KLONDIKE GOLD RUSH CAUSES MASSIVE RISE IN SHOVEL PRICES

The supply shortage has more to do with RAM than how many ASIC Chips the GPU manufactures can make. If you haven't noticed, RAM prices are fucking high everywhere, and it doesn't have as much to do with GPU's as it does price fixing and supply regulation.

Good. Maybe you faggots will stop playing games

OLD NEWS

kek