Dragon Ball Super

>"Damn every one of them"

~Lord Beerus, Universe 7 God of Destruction

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/G6LKjTv.gif
orig05.deviantart.net/1217/f/2017/183/6/a/lila_and_zamasu_revelations__future_trunks_au_arc__by_haxsofhaxs-dbejhwk.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Tenshitcuck has no fans, only cucks

Reminder

Maybe he shouldn't have destroyed the non-retarded planets.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Tacotaro cucks gonna start posting in this thread
Don't mind them, they have brain damage

Reminder That

Is this the worst arc in all of Dragon Ball?

idk

>Champa racially abusing Basil, Lavander, and Bergano for being dogs because he's a cat

Oh Toryiama, you're so outrageous

How much worse can these get?

Anyone have a hi res version of this poster?

>Toeishills always start sperging out when leaks approach
Really makes you think...

The DBS anime is obviously the primary product:
(1/3)
It's published in V-Jump

> V-Jump is a monthly publication, and is Shueisha's multimedia-focused magazine (primarily for video game coverage, but also to help promote their various properties). It's not where their properties LIVE, it's where their properties get PROMOTED. V-Jump has decent circulation, but it's not a primary location that Shueisha publishes manga within. The big one is, obviously enough, Weekly Shonen Jump; that's where Dragon Ball was originally serialized, and it's where all the actual heavy-hitters go. If you're big-time, you're not in V-Jump. You're in V-Jump if you're supplementing or promoting something else. It's for spin-offs and sequels, not main products.

It's written by a different artist under a pseudonym

> Toyotaro is not Akira Toriyama. I mean, that's totally obvious, but it's an important point. Sure, we know Toriyama's not really interested in writing major manga series anymore (particularly on a strict weekly schedule), but that someone else is handling the manga adaptation speaks volumes. You can promote it's new Dragon Ball, but you can't promote that it's new Dragon Ball direct from the pen of the original author himself. That already knocks it down a peg. Regardless of Toyotaro's talent and what Toriyama says about him, at the end of the day, he's just not Toriyama. Furthermore, he doesn't even have his own real name - he's just a semi-anonymous figurehead for Shueisha to trot out.

Cont.

(2/3)
It's not a stand-alone product in and of itself

> The earlier Battle of Gods manga chapters jump all over the place, and though it's a continuing story, for a little bit there it doesn't literally go from the exact same setup/scene to the next appropriate scene on a chapter-by-chapter basis. Once you get past that, you suddenly skip an entire story arc. Unless you understand what the Dragon Ball Super manga is, and can contextually place it among the other stuff going on and being released, it's not the easiest thing in the world to follow. Sure, you can fill in the holes on your own, but an actual story doesn't get written that way when it's supposed to stand on its own.

We were told it was a "comicalization" from the start

> Right with the first chapter, Toyotaro said:

> "Getting to see a new DB anime series every week makes me too happy! With this comicalization, I want to make my own small contribution to the excitement, so everyone please check out the manga, too!"

You have to read between the lines there a little bit, but not so much that it's not clear: the manga isn't the main product here.

Cont.

Reminder that goku is beautiful and vegeta is handsome

Yeah
>SSRolf is a double agent for U7 in order take out Universe 11
>Freeza fakes defeat
>SS Rolf takes out Jiren EZ!!!
>Red Shaggy is the final one!!

(3/3)
In conclusion:

> Yes, Toyotaro's comic seems to, in some ways, be its own independent adaptation of Toriyama's scripts/plot-points. Toyotaro gets to do his own thing from time to time, adding his own flourishes, focusing on certain aspects, and telling the series of events in slightly different ways. At the end of the day though, he and his product are in the position of supporting something else.

Post Muslim Saiyans

Red shirt > Green shirt

Please stop, you're seriously not funny

Piccolo looks too skinny

(You)

Reminder that Toyotaro is a professional at ruining antagonist of his arcs.

Reminder That Quality Is Quality Where Ever It Is

Reminder that:

- 17 isn't SSB-tier
- Tien > Roshi

Where do I download resurrection of F from?
Tried nyaa but everything has like 2 seeds and it's stalled at 3.5%

BD1080p of course

Someone replace the chick with Caulifla.
i.imgur.com/G6LKjTv.gif

It's a bot.

>Tien > Roshi
I still feel like Tien is going to get shit on. Despite Krillin being the first one of U7 disqualified, at least he's going to go out protecting his waifu and unlocking some hidden power.

Wait what?
Got any proof?

I would like to know this too actually. The version I have is the TV FT version.

Toshio didn't write the Tien and Roshi episode though, he's literally just trying to interpret whatever the fuck his retarded co-worker had in mind

wakey wakey gohanfags

It posts the same exact thing every day, every thread, without fail. With no comment, and it only automatically replies to itself.

It's some autist who setup a bot to spam these threads with pics of what he considers tracing and reused frames/animations.

it got old the first hundred times, but now he's on the tens of thousands

Dunno, Tien may have his own episode where he fights those two invisible guys from universe 4 because of his third eye.

Also I'm pretty sure Rowhi is going to have an episode where he fights the green girl from universe 4.

What about ?

i don't get it

Why aren't the mods doing anything then?
Let's just report this shit

>You're opinion
Trash

Here ya go

>implying the mods give a shit about this dumpster fire of a genral

L-leave m-me a-a-alone!

Not a bot, he changes his pictures and plenty of different user's post that (myself included).

I don't really care enough to report it. Plus, I'm cynical about most online internet moderation team authority figures. One day I'll tell you my tragic backstory, but that day is not today.

Defend this

I agree with him, it's not funny and perhaps you should return to reddit where you came from.

Smugpup is U4's Goku-like mortal, as it should be

Also the main characters in the manga are just more incompetent in their first fight with Black, when Vegeta sees how strong he is, he goes to SSB to start rekting his ass. After losing to Black and Zamasu once both Goku and Vegeta starting plan to counter them with training in the time chamber and the Mafuba, in the anime version it took them losing a second time to finally think of way to deal with them.

While in the anime when Goku and Black fought in the present, Goku didn't even use SSB which probably would have ended right there. Also in Goku's following encounters with Black hedoesn't use Kaioken for some reason, we see later that just one kick from SSB Kaioken knocked Merged Zamasu out so again, so yeah Goku was pretty much holding back the entire arc.

Reminder Raditz did nothing wrong.

w-what the fuck i was told gohanchads ruled these threads

Reminder that Zamasu is beautiful

Why did Yamcha jump into the Tournament of Power? Was he really that sad that he didn't get invited?

Well, he got what he deserved, I guess...

marriage ended with chi-chi

caulifla is my new wife now

Jobhan at his best

It's not even posting these anymore also
> still posting the obsolete one when you have the latest one

I thought Raditz was on Earth's hell?

Reminder that Pizza

I can't

I agree.
orig05.deviantart.net/1217/f/2017/183/6/a/lila_and_zamasu_revelations__future_trunks_au_arc__by_haxsofhaxs-dbejhwk.png

New leaks here Sup Forums
>Episode 102: Attack! The Mechanized Warriors approach!
>Episode 103: Caulifla's true power?! Frieza unafraid?!
>Episode 104: Damon's assault begins! Fight hard Tien!

Me*

Leave the Tournament of Power to me

Lmao look at all these sad virgins mad about how GODhan gets more pussy in one day than they do in their entire life

Does anyone else think she looks and acts more like a female Raditz more than Goku?

Yes and the movie was shit too
The ToP is doing a much better revival of Frieza

Motherfucker I want it so bad

And Frost? :-)

> GoD candidate

get lost.

Defend this

>Reminder that Pizza
cowabunga dudes

I heard that you guys were having a tournament, totally radical man

>Frieza unafraid?!
Nigga isn't afraid of Goku at this point and much less of Beerus than before - why the hell would he care about SSJ2-tier smug child?

I would unironically like to see more of this.

Every single time you instantly reply with this
What? Are you insecure at the beauty of a true god? Are you that much of an insecure ningen that you have to post this picture every time you're reminded of Zamasu's beauty?

Leave Cooler To ME

He doesn't get any pussy

Leave Jiren and Toppo to me

Reminder that the Daishinkan is beautiful.

Nice Try.

>No One Gives A Fuck About Califla's Power

Leave Gohan to me

What about the girl that said this to him after she caught him kissing another woman?

Leave Kale to me

He's a dad so he got something.

Leave Daishinkan To me

Videl is a huge cuck, holy shit.

>Tien is the only fighter able to counter Jiren due to his third eye

Why can't Gohanfags and Caulichads get along?

people say that everytime and the spoilers keep being true

And yet again you post this, I'll accept your concession

Because gohan only loves the ground

To the scrapyard with you