ITT girls you'd never marry, but want to be friends (and have casual sex) with

I want to drink with Aqua!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/159661296/#159661296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So basically my harem.

Why wouldn't you marry Aqua? I want to see her adorable shenanigans for the rest of my life!

she a slut

I concur, her butt and thighs are sexy, but she's too dumb, loud and selfish to be a good wife. Though drinking with her must be great fun.

Aqua is a pile of shit.
I don't particularly love the other girls either but she's the worst.

I think it's impressive that even Konosuba's worst girl is still this great.

Whiz and laltina a best

You have fun with Aqua every day, but keep telling yourself that you'll never marry her. She's too dumb, she's not pure enough, she's too etc etc etc. But as you continue being a normalfag in the new fantasy world, you become less and less of meme-loving Sup Forums hikiNEET fag, and realize you don't really care about any of that stuff. Even if you have to deal with her shit sometimes, you're still friends with her and have fun being around her every day. That's when you decide to marry her.

>adorable
yes

>spoiler
YES

>girls you'd never marry, but want to be friends (and have casual sex) with
Too specific of a topic desu
Cant think of any

Free, unlimited fresh water.

Free heals so you never need to go to the doctor or buy mediciene.

Free resurrection so you never have to worry about getting involved in a fatal accident.

OP is smoking crack or some shit.

But then there's also the fact that she's borderline retarded, and wouldnt be able to manage any kind of household or anything like it.
Marriage would probably bea bad idea.

I agree. Wanting to have sex or would enjoy having sex with is one thing, but the thought of continuously having sex while just staying friends is an odd one. It happens, it's just odd to think about something like that staying as is.

>Aqua
>wearing anything covering her butt

>you become less and less of meme-loving Sup Forums hikiNEET fag

I am beyond recovery.

There is no internet, no video games, no anime in a fantasy world. You are forced to become a normalfag to survive. If Konosuba was better written, Kazuma would be a Chad by now.

>she's borderline retarded, and wouldnt be able to manage any kind of household or anything like it.
She cleans the mansion for fun and cooked meals for Kazuma while he was away
Aqua's practically a housewife already

Aqua also does the laundry as you can see in the ED. She also has an art hobby to keep her busy.

This. She's actually more modest in the OP fan art than canon art.

I want to drink Aqua!

>literally just finished this series after putting it off
>tfw theres not going to be season 3

Is that fang part of her mouth?

It's a shame. One of the few ones recently i was excited for every week.

Reported for off topic faggotry.

Read the LNs, user. Fan translations are easy to find and the (mis)adventures continue!

I'm thinking on getting all doby that artist soon.[ujins made /spoiler]

Fuck, how did I fuck that up?

Enjoy them

I imagine her being a raunchy ride.

>Worst girl

You mean BEST

She'll win right?

What's the difference between a female sexfriend and a girlfriend?

She can't heal or revive you if the cause is a disease, though.

Im sorry user, but

Whiz > Lalatina > Yun Yun > Megumin > Aqua

>canon art

In the canon art, aka the source material, she wears panties. Nopan Aqua is an anime-only thing that DEEN went with for whatever reason.

Unlike most LN translations though, Konosuba's LN translations are almost entirely up to date, so if you want more there's literally no excuse to not get more.

YES this man gets it. Best Girls.

>they don't want to marry adorable clumsy women who will take care of them

Reading LN and most Manga is no fun for me, The majority of times I would rather have watched an anime blind since knowing what happens in the manga ruins the hype.

The only exception where you should definitely read the manga is beserk

Indeed

cute

Huh, someone unironically has a list that's the exact opposite of mine

Anime=best girl
Manga=worst girl
LN=absolutely garbage

>not wanting to marry Aqua
Look at this fag.

That's kinda funny, but also fine. Like I said, all 5 are pretty great.

One you kiss with your mouth and dick. The other you kiss with just your dick.

the most obvious (and correct) answer

>adorable clumsy women who will take care of them
Do these even exist outside of 2D?

Yes, but good 3D is extremely hard to find, since they all get nabbed by equally good guys in highschool, and won't advertise themselves on normalfag apps if they didn't. If you're here, just stick to 2D.

WTF I love Aqua now

>implying I have a choice

While Megumin is great and all, I can see why Lalatina and Aqua could be considered best.
Megumin is cute but in actual real world living (not literally real world) Aqua and Lalatina would be able to take care of you and both have unique useful aspects besides exploding.

Lalatina is loyal and is of a noble rich family, will wash your back and act as a shield. The submissiveness is both postive and negative, as long as she would stop getting turned own by getting raped by weirdo's and just be submissive to you that would be great.

Aqua can heal you, get water,cook,do laundry, is kinda dumb but is cute, she want to be praised, which I wouldn't mind doing.

All megumin can do is act adorable and explode things. Carrying her around would be nice though.

I'd be happy to carry her home from practice every day (largely for GAINS) and I'm sure the sex would be incredible, but Megumin could do with a couple more hobbies and skills before she becomes truly 10/10 wife material.

You could use her chest to iron your clothes too.

>going home to this everyday

whats the conversion rate of eris to USD

She would be a god-tier friend.

>Live there for years
>Still using Sup Forums memes from 2017
Good god

>going home to this everyday

Her personality and overall design is so bad, I literally cannot get any sort of physical attraction to her.
If I was held at gun point and forced to jack off to her or die, I think I'd end up dead.

Asuka and Rei are both mentally unstable, so... no one.

> girl

Megumin ryona doesn't appeal to me, thanks. Besides, her budding mounds aren't flat enough.

Is this you?

Does this meme slut even have a personality or is she nothing but a pair of tits?

No, because I'm not angry, I just find it odd.
The first time in anime that they made a character so out of my taste that they can flash well drawn ass/tit shots and I feel nothing.

I want to look EXACTLY like this.

you can do it user I believe in you!!
you are going to let me fuck you tight ass right?

Relax, dog-kun.

I want to fuck a dog.

Yeah, it's a hard piece of cartilage that protrudes out of his lip to create the illusion of a fang.

Pussy only.

My bodyguards.

If she's useless as a goddess than what makes you think she'd be any better as a mother?

You're right when you say Megumin doesn't have any selling points for marriage, she's from a poor family, can't heal you. The life you'd live with her would be very simple, but I think that despite all of that she has the qualities one would look for in a woman.
She's full of bravado, and only runs towards her goal of becoming the strongest explosion mage. That side of her is innocent, like a child who wants to have fun. But at the same time she's levelheaded and mature, making her your equal. Become her pillar of support and she will shower you with unconditional love.

Those are some pointy nipples

she can use the rinnegan

Read the LN, she is more mother material than any other girl in the series.

that is not a mans body

>his

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/159661296/#159661296
Go back.

As long as she tries to do some new things I think it would work out just fine.

consider suicide.

Not him though.

Cry more

I'm not saying that you're him, I'm saying that you got the pic from the same place and need to go back.

It is in Japan.