What do you think of Krul's panties?

What do you think of Krul's panties?

Too lacy, too dark, not enough stripes, 3/10.

no pan is best

>demon gets ignored in doujins

Is this anime worth watching? Is Krul a main character or is she a side character with ~3 minutes of screen-time each episode?

>Is this anime worth watching
no, you can read the manga though
>Is Krul a main character
no

it's fujobait. more than the manga. the manga has toned it down in the latest chapters
they are burning hot

Melon pan is even bester.

two male characters caring about each other isn't "fujo bait" anymore than two female characters caring about each other is "otaku bait".

May as well say that the friendship between reinhard and kircheis is "fujo bait" because "they are obviously gay for each other look at how close they are".

>no
After they save her, she will join the MC nakama team and then she will be in every chapter.

Smug scythe girl is best girl

>After they save her
>After
Keyword. She's not a main character yet.

wrong

Have you actually watched the show or read the manga? Every interaction between Yuu and Mika is gay as fuck.

Apparently your definition of "gay as fuck" is two guys caring about each other instead of not giving a shit.

If you have actually been in the military, you would know that kind of bond is very common among soldiers who eat, live, and train together. Go ask /k/.

Or you know, just ask two brothers who grew up together.

Meanwhile, girls fondle each other's boobs all the time (protip : this doesnt happen often IRL) in SOL shows and nobody says that the show is "yuri bait".

>wrong
wrong!

do your bros princess carry you and tell you to live humanity behind and live together forever? only a /fit/bro would say and do such things. My brother is my best friend yet we don't touch eachother or say gay shit like that. so yeah fuck off to wherever you came from you landwhale

Excuse me user, but they explicitly complain that most "yuri-ish" shows are not real yuri but only yuribait, because there's only lesbo fanservice to cater to dicks.

>If you have actually been in the military, you would know that kind of bond is very common among soldiers who eat, live, and train together.

I want to commit a taboo

the princess carry was because Yuu couldn't walk IIRC.

It's totally normal if you think about it. There are people who basically only care about one or two very close friend and wouldn't care at all if their neighbours were on fire.

As far as Mika was concerned, everyone else was an enemy, so the safest choice was to hide somewhere with the only person he trusted. It would have been totally out of character for him to suggest going back to the demon army.

Reinhard/Kircheis has a lot of parallels here. Reinhard did not give a shit about anyone other than Kircheis and his sister. If he didn't need to become the emperor to save his sister, he would have also fucked off somewher else with just the three of them.

Right, the difference is that nobody seriously suggests that breast fondling = omg they are lesbians!!!!

Meanwhile two male characters never do anything physical yet people say they are gay.

Attitudes have changed, in the ancient world, friendship among males was a lot closer, now, guys are scared to become close friends because "omg what if people think im gay???".

Go away, spartan.

>~3 minutes of screen-time each episode?

More like, 3 minutes of screen time in the entire show, both seasons

So please explain this :

two girls breast fondling = not lesbians

two guys not even touching each other sexually = gays

You want to see what an actual yaoi pairing looks like? There are actual shoujo series where male characters openly declare their love for other guys. I forgot the names but there's a series about the MC and several others trapped in a castle because they are supposed to choose who gets to be the emperor. The antagonist repeatedly declares his love for one of the main characters while moaning suggestively and tries to kill everyone else so that only he can have him.

Now THAT is gay.

loli vampires are not taboo

How about NOW?

Just fucking look at the OPs and tell me there aren't any homo undertones.

>OPs
Who gives a fuck about anime?

>it's fujobait. more than the manga.

You're just shitposting, right?

I'm not that user. While anime had a bit more fujo undertones than the manga, OPs and EDs don't matter at all.

>tell you to leave humanity behind and live together forever
They are living weapons you know that right? And on top of that they live in apocalyptic world. That wasn't gay, just common sense.

>10/10 girls stuck in fojoshit

I hate this so much.

She shouldn't wear them.

That's not a good position for her back.

I need Krul's feet to be cruel to me