Let's settle this once and for all

Is he actually Jewish?
Give proof and substantiate your claims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY&index=27&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=msNQpoChcK8
youtube.com/watch?v=tsFnMO3y6b8
youtube.com/watch?v=v09thVdO36Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but he's going to live with those accusations forever.

This is how the alt-right is going to fail. Mike Enoch was doxxed by people ON HIS OWN SIDE out of sheer suspicion and paranoia that he was a Jew, and now they're still trying to out him as some kind of subversive. The thing about racially-based movements is that they're too neurotic to ever trust anyone, and it's not going to end here. Today is doxxing and tomorrow it's sending a hitman to his house.

According to him he is
youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY&index=27&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQuAAShHwDI_2MWz9l6rsUBi&t=3s

I guess he's a norwegian jew

Beady eyes

Rare picture of mike

Well, he married a jew(common thing for a jew to do) and he admitted to being jewish(also a common thing that jews do). It's not like the accusations came out of nowhere.

he definitely ((( is ))) anyone can send someone elses drool to 23andme, plus jewthots dont marry non yids

wow

a hero.
no the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

>quote mining
Not an argument nigga.

saved as mike_enoch.jpg

>e-celebs
gtfo
>in all fields

he was raised as a liberal in New York, the odds that he would have married a jew was like 30%

>((( is )))
It's always funny when people are using a TRS meme to denounce Mike. It's pretty much an unconscious admission that they did more to expose the JQ than you ever will.

>oops, I married a jew

It's the same people who think anti right wing figure that doesn't publicly want to eliminate non whites completely are controlled op cuckservative jews

Proof that Mike Enoch is a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=msNQpoChcK8

>is this literally who a literal jew

Running an anti jewish media org isn't evidence of him not being a jew or being controlled opposition. The whole purpose of controlled opposition is to simulate the believes of the target audience, in this case white nationalists, so that you can steer them in a way that is advantageous, usually around in circles. Jews like to take the piss by having their controlled op be secretly jewish, see frank collin, née cohn. But I really don't know that much about him. I have never listened to him much. I always just assumed he was a phony.

>implying calling for the complete violent elimination of non-white would somehow make someone immune to the purity spiral.

That just ain't how it works. It doesn't matter how hardcore you are, how pure nordic you are, etc. The purity spiral comes from being in a "movement" with insane spergs and the sperg with the most agency other than the "leader" not himself being the leader.

Is this the Mike Delaney guy Enoch talks about?

Listen to TDS for a month and then make an opinion. I hated Trump before I actually started listening to him.

doesn't matter if he's a phony or not, all he does is make a arguebly entertaining podcast on the internet, and hosts a bunch of others.

if you don't want to hear him, don't seek it out.
it's not broadcasted in the mainstream, he's not a lawmaker, he's not a CEO of a multibillion corporation.

he's a shitposter with a podcast

give him a shot, here's a good bit
youtube.com/watch?v=tsFnMO3y6b8

Laura Loomer said on a Roosh V stream that he was currently dating a jewess again .

Idk who this faggot is

he a freudian slip where he said his mom is friends with hillary. he later said she just met her a few times at few rallies. I dont care about him being jewish, I just dont find the guy funny or strong at debate.

No, I'm not mike delaney, I know who you're talking about. Used to be called *pro think*. Used to go on darryl bradford smith's show, made the *missing links* video of the jewish role in 911. A very good documentary. I don't think he does much anymore though. I was always suspicious of him too.

Of course (((Mike Peinovich))) is a jew. Looks like a jew. Hasn't been shut down in any crippling way and his buddy Spencer is controlled opposition.

Who ended up in jail in Charlottesville and who didn't ?

Pic related: Spencer is controlled opposition.

Yea, no. He was doxxed by antifa so quit yer bullshit faggot.

>random comment is proof
I guess you pizzagate fags will believe anything

Loomer is brought to you by Hollywood Billionaire Arnon Milchan (ex-Mossad) along with Jason Goodman, Mike Cernovich, Dershowitz and who knows who else.
It's all an attempt to muddy the waters and cause confusion, that's always been the way (((they))) control shit. Get you to the point you don't know which side is up or who to trust. But Peinovich along with Spencer should not be trusted.

I will check it out. I have heard him here and there before. He is a reasonably good debater. He seems to have some talent for broadcasting as well. There is nothing that I would specifically point to that I disagree with him on in terms of what I have heard. I just added the video to the thread because it's relevant to the subject matter. I wonder if he has addressed the specific quotes in this video

There's a lot more proof on Dicky Spencer than just that comment... and as for Mike... there are clips from his own show where he talks about being Jewish.

Yeah, I'm not a pizzagate fag.
But I have further proof, don't worry.
What's sad is a fag like you needs a doughy pseudo-intellectual who doesn't get his hands dirty to lead you.

White ethno-state coming any day guise!!! I totally support Israel guise!!!
If I were a Jew I'd be a Zionist, guise!!!
Don't get violent, guise!! White ethno-state coming any day now, guise!!!

Don't know and don't care, as long as he says the right things.

Op is a definitely Jewish

On multiple occasions, most recently here:
youtube.com/watch?v=v09thVdO36Q

if he was a jew, what would his end be, though? He's helped redpill tons of basic-bitch conservatives, libertarians, etc on the Jews, how would that help the Jews?

>The thing about racially-based movements is that they're too neurotic to ever trust anyone

That is the one problem racial movements have a lot less than any other group. Except for jews you can identify any would be subverter simply by looking at his face.

you have no proof, it's sad that Dicky and Enoch live in your head rent free

>He's helped redpill tons of basic-bitch conservatives, libertarians, etc on the Jews, how would that help the Jews
So did people like hal turner, who used to interview people like william pierce and talk about the holohoax and redpill people on jews
>Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American white nationalist, Holocaust denier, and blogger from North Bergen, New Jersey. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Prior to Turner's arrest, his radio program, The Hal Turner Show, was a webcast from his home once a week.
>Turner was a paid informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for several years, supplying information about right-wing groups to federal agents. The original allegations that Turner acted as an informant for the FBI surfaced in 2008 after unidentified hackers claimed on Turner's website's forums that they had read email correspondences between him and an FBI agent, apparently his handler.

The idea is simply this

>be the jews
>realize that white identity and ethnocentrism is rising
>realize that white nationalist leaders will arise
>create simulations of these leaders in the form of operatives who espouse the ideas of white nationalists
>instead of having to guess the next move of white nationalist leaders, already know their next move because you ARE the leaders
>be able to steer the movement which way you want, which is around and around in circles, never accomplishing anything

so trump is also controlled opposition?

>Except for jews you can identify any would be subverter simply by looking at his face.
That "Jews" issue is a big one though because pretty much any white person could be Jewish. Therein you get the paranoia.

>he admitted to being jewish
Linder, I...

This whole controlled OP problem is trivial to solve.
You can think for yourself, you don't need to trust any ones words.
Now you look at their actions only.
You support or at least not oppose their actions as long as they align with your goals.
You stop doing this as soon as their actions pivot.

Had that person been controlled op, ZOG just shot itself in the foot.

Maybe i have been in the it-sec game for too long. Zero trust cooperation is possible, it's not even hard.

>Maybe i have been in the it-sec game for too long
another deluded neckbeard

Yes, and the democrats and liberals are really Nazi conservatives. That's why were trying to get them their own specific bathrooms so we can segregate the degeneracy.

>cuckflag
>ad hominem
>no argument
checks out

>You support or at least not oppose their actions as long as they align with your goals
I agree to some extent. This is ultimately the philosophy you have to have, or else you can never get any traction because everyone is an operative. The problem is that people emotionally invest in these people, and then these people have a tendency to implode, have some kind of public melt down, get involved in drama, turn out to be a sexual deviants, ect. So you emotionally invest in these people, and then when they implode or have a scandal, the whole movement gets tarnished, and the people involved with the movement get disillusioned. Look at lauren southern for example. She becomes the face of the trad woman movement, the next thing you know pics of her in diapers and with colored men surface, and the whole movement is in chaos and it becomes a joke. How convenient.

>cuck flag
look whos talking

I'm just asking a question, no need to get so passive agressive, bud

he actually rekt you

this is a problem with e-celebs in general, not just political ones, if you just see them as some podcasters that make some opinions i might like it should be fine.

on the other hand about people imploding, this will be a thing we will witness more so with the non political e-celebs, imagine the PewDiePie fans that have grown up worshipping that man

no, he spat out a snarky comment, like the homo he is, but I'm not judging him, you know. It clearly shows that people aren't that happy with trump

He admitted beeing black too if you take that as evidence.
It's basically the sperg spiral. Some people did things they regret like degeneracy, race mixing or pro communist stuff before overcomming their indoctrination and taking the redpill especially if they got into (((higher education))).
Others didn't do any of these things. This second group has a fraction of people that can't trust the first group because they can't immagine themselves doing sonething like let's say in mikes example marrying a jew.

Thousand threads already and still no evidence beside a statment taken out of context. Sage

Thanks, I'll check it out

Oh i had not thought about the "proper movement with hierarchies and and charismatic leader figures" side of things.

Guess you guys with trump at the helm can transition to a phase like that.
Our side of the pond is still in a situation where the opposition wields a huge fucking stick and is eager to strike at any target juicy enough. Rather, any target that can be spun to appear juicy enough to not make them look ridiculous.

And this is exactly the scenario, crypto anarchists have been phantasizing about and preparing for.
( everyone i met in my former field is borderline paranoid - no joke)

No he's one of our best people and I couldn't possibly care less about his part Jewish wife or the fact that his eyes are kind of close together as if that's a sign of not being white.

I skimmed through it, skipped ahead every 30 seconds or so, it never mentioned that particular incident

i never thought he was joosh befor or after the dox. but after he was doxxed he was almost certainly turned by the fbi in exchange for protection and money, since he is now a giant (no pun intended) target and has almost no legit means of earning a living. that's not paranoia or neurosis, that's just awarness of how they operate. if they ever dox that jazzhands dood, his butthole will be occupied by handler dong too.

also, he was doxxed by antifa, not his own kind.

We have this thread every day.
His wife is a mega-Jew, active in B'nai B'rith, and the fact that he went to great lengths to conceal this fact is damning. He is the last guy in the world you would go to for support in white nationalism if you have a brain.
This thread is sure to be filled with (((TRS))) shills. Use your head, don't fall in with these kikes. The only ovens they are warming up are those meant to incinerate racially aware goys.

he wasn't doxxed by antifa, unless you're calling Baphomet and 8pol antifa

MIKE PEINOVICH

HIS WIFE IS LITERALLY MOSSAD

this fat titted wreck of a man is your best?

that would be jared taylor. the rest are all closeted fags, felons, liars and social rejects

your willingness to excuse them is why your movement is destined to fail. these fuck ups appeal dont have appeal beyond shitposting fuckups like you

>incinerate racially aware goys.
but you don't have to listen to the podcast?

these posts have a lot in-common with this post

There it is. Yet, I get called a shill for being suspicious of this fat little lying norwegian jew pigglet.

Been red pilled for along time and browsing pol longer, Mike and TRS are certainly doing good work out there. Fuck the D&C kike shills. I think the whole mike is controlled is just kikes kiking

I guess you're a faggot. He was married to a jew, which is what he's talking about as a disqualifier. He's no longer married to her.

HES A JEW

Why the fuck do these e-celeb trash try SO HARD to pretend they're not Jews. The entire alt-right is just one elaborate israeli psy op. You people can play stupid but the only accomplishments you retards have is going to (((events))) to be the focus of attacks for the MSM. BECAUSE THATS YOUR JOB

kek
also, mike is pretty cool ehh hates jews and instead afraid of anything

that's the job of anything that isn't left, the tea party group was a psy op, the republicans are a psy op, two men sitting a bar talking rightwing politics is a psy op.

or rather anything that is not the left will always be the enemy of the left, nothing is changing this, the simple solution here is not listen to their podcast or read their blogs?

Just goes to show you how pervasive the shilling is, and seconarily, how maybe 20% of the people here are outrageously stupid--either low IQ or just prone to defaulting to paranoia and cynicsm to avoid critically thinking about a situation or subject. It's the lazy/easy way to feel smart, just default to cynicsm at all times.

To be honest i did not think jew was such a big issue at all in the US. I saw the secret army when i grew up where heroes fought the nazis trying to rescue british airmen but also jews.

I thought jews were the bad conscience of Europe and a hallowed people.

We tried to kill them a lot then we came to our senses a lot and they got their own country.

Now they are the western worlds shield to the east, high tech europeans with some slightly out of date ideas but still holding the line.

I mean the arabs are killing and oppressing their own and especially their women which is quite a strange concept in europa.

My parents died early, left was my grandmother and aunts and they brought me up.

They taught me about everything, they taught me about women, running a farm, fishing, hunting, fighting.

I miss them all, they shaped my life and i am grateful to them.

He wasn't admitting to being jewish, that's an out of context quotation by a typical sperg with a little bone to pick

Eat a dick shit face. The fuckng fat jew piglet admits it right here.
Let go of his jewish nuts

Wait, what? Is Spencer dating Iggy Azalea? Most unlikely couple ever lmao.

He was talking about his wife at the time, pre - dox, pre divorce, faggot morpheus fuck off

Stop sucking his cock you damage control shill. He's a jew. He's controlled opposition and he's not fighting for anything but israel.

Anyone have the latest strike n mike? Easily the most red pilling and antisemitic podcast out there.

It's big brain shit. Things Morpheus, Delaney, lefty Pol, or the Christian Identity fags wouldn't understand.

Morpheus, you're a shit skin faggot who has an obsession with D&C tactics on literally every person in the alt right.

You realize that you can't call every person moarpheus right? Sup Forums is about making arguments. So make an argument retard.

>post on Sup Forums
>imagine anything can be settled once and for all

He's published his 23andme results months ago, but some retards still refuse to acknowledge he doesn't have a one fucking drop of kike blood. What else can you really do to end the rumors?

>using antisemitic unironically

This is another thing we can thank the daily stormer and enoch jew provocateurs for, starting the trend of legitimizing the jews favorite word. It's ANTI-JEWISH, not anti-semitism. NOBODY in the jew wise or white nationalist movement used anti-semite before anglin started total fascism and daily stormer. We can also thank the daily stormer for working hand in hand with jews to set the precedent of banning right wing websites.

>supposedly a psyop
>to do... uh...
Four years of podcasts, presidents, political rallies and speeches, podcasts and events, all to trick goyim into... what exactly? What's the plot? Why would the CIA, or Mossad, or Israel, or the FBI or whoever do this?
There has to be a reason for all this, so what's the plot for? What's the point of telling people this much about white identity? Where's the signalling or directing?
>to get people doxxed
People already do that.
>to get people isolated
They already were for figuring it out on their own.
>to be a distraction
From what? The bread and circuses of the bugman life?
>they turn people away from homesteading
Nope, /sig/ is one of the few things they like about Sup Forums
>they turn people away from X group
Prove it, and explain why you deserve more views.
>that's the beauty, we don't know what the plot is yet but it's coming
That's not an argument, a conspiracy needs a point.

My argument is that if you actually listened to his content, which I have for over a year, including the content of the other TRS shows, you would know that the bullshit quotes and smears you're peddling is a complete fucking joke.

His life was pretty much ruined post dox, including sven and others. I have never heard him speak anything other than red pill truths and he consistently talked about his serbian Norwegian heritage on shows prior to his 23nme. Furthermore, where the fuck is your god damn argument other than retarded soundbites. Have you ever listened to a full show nigger?

Who do you like on the alt right as entertainment or person or whatever?

>He's published his 23andme results months ago

He published somebodies results. How the fuck do we know they were his? Anybody can spit in the cup before you send it. The mother fucker is no more than 5 feet tall, black eyes, and black hair, he's not norwegian you gullible fucks. They are taking the piss at you ding dongs.

>So make an argument retard.
okay, these people are not television, they are not on the radio, you have to look up the podcasts and listen to them, you have to actively do that to listen to it

and then if you don't like anything they say, you don't have to listen anymore. you don't seem to grasp this.

he can come out tomorrow and reveal that he is the bastard child of bibi nethanyu and has been trained from birth to distort your views, and yet.. you can just not listen, or read what they say.

you're having a shitfit over a shitposter.
and you're probably doing this towards all rightwingers that at any point stop being anonymous, i don't hold this against you if this is what you do, but you realize that you do have SOME agency, right?

>What's the plot

>be the jews
>realize that white identity and ethnocentrism is rising
>realize that white nationalist leaders will arise
>create simulations of these leaders in the form of operatives who espouse the ideas of white nationalists
>instead of having to guess the next move of white nationalist leaders, already know their next move because you ARE the leaders
>be able to steer the movement which way you want, which is around and around in circles, never accomplishing anything

Ignore kike shills spreading lies about our most important Alt-Righters

Yeah because the younger generations don't listen to radio or watch TV fuckface. That's why these e-celeb controlled opposition retards are spammed all over Sup Forums 24/7.

ITS NOT ORGANIC.

alt right is a kike psy op