Women doing a man's job

Oh man do we ever see women Marching for more women in construction or maintenance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RAgV7X-0Wo
sciencevsfeminism.com/the-myth-of-equality/sex-differences-general-intelligence/
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4
youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the absolute state of the mutt army

thats the Canadian army

ded

incel images

K roastie

You are just jealous because you can't attract women you pussy.

You are bunch of awkward, fat anime watching betas you can't even look women into eyes.

Even this cat is more manly than you.

Lol look at this

>not posting the male image too
epic simply epic

>pic
I don't think we're going to Mars.

God. If she was in my unit, I'd friendly fire her just to keep the rest of the lads alive. The death of one justifies the safety of all. Or make her Mud bait.
>Take her gear, strip her naked, tie her up
>Toss her to Muds
>While they're raping her, kill the Muds
>Rinse & repeat

>making a mistake in training is bad
fuck you nazi shitlords

Because they can't manipulate their way up. Have fun pondering that one for a minute.

kys

>L-Let me go... I'm a s-stronk womy--
>Shut up and give me sugar or I'll hurt you
>P-please dont hurt me!
Learn from this cat. This is how you treat women.

ROASTIE DETECTED

Literally disgusting. You must have daddy issues.

what 2 make of this

¨the mutt face, the horrible tattoo, the lip ring from 2005, the black belt in dicksucking, the crooked teeth cuz cant afford braces

Here

Incredible stuff, I honestly thing any iq score results of those under 12 are debatable anyways, with results becoming more consistent as you reach age 25 (able to be more standardized in 16-25 and beyond)

Where did u get this from, who did the study? Makes me wonder what data was used to state men and women averaged at the same mean, and how reliable each study is compared to the other (which one is more accurate and repeatable, etc)

This would seem to suggest that puberty and thus perhaps testosterone or other male horomones play a role in human intelligence, if not simply proteins only transcribed from the Y chromosome.

This would refute the earlier finding of males having (more retards and more geniuses), although my anecdotal experience hasn't experienced many low IQ individuals so even though anecdotal evidence is substandard, I have none to point in any direction.

Perhaps Men do cast a wider net, and then proteins from the Y chromosome help to uplift parts of the brain in later years ---- leading to even deficient males being capable of honing in on one or two areas of proficiency.

sources are in picture

I'd wife

How are you both passing up the fact that this is a dude.

fucking lol

youtube.com/watch?v=7RAgV7X-0Wo

This video made by Colttaine really makes the argument that men are just objectively smarter and stronger than women

please stop embarrassing us you moron.

That's what I'm saying.

Roastie tranny detector active man your pics you are the most disgusting thing I have seen if that's you

You're wrong OP.
I was in the constitution labourers union and there were all kinds of women pushing their quotas shit.
They already overwhelming fill the position of 'flagger', the most do nothing job there is. But they still want union jobs on non-roadwork projects.

Funny that you don't see any of them beating down the doors at the nonunion, shitpay companies.

Because roasties want to have their cake and eat it, too.

The vaginal Jews are truly the niggers of gender.

That's the 5 guys woman who got her roomie to review her shitty game with a 10/10.

comparing this to spacex and now you know why they're making all the cool shit while Nasa is getting defunded

sciencevsfeminism.com/the-myth-of-equality/sex-differences-general-intelligence/

Way to break the mold. Why are Canadians so shit?

That's a very big HR department.

>Response: Anger is a legitimate emotion in the face of injustice.
Wrong!
Don't play the victim. It is not persuasive to bystanders. The purpose of any interaction with the Enemy is not converting the Enemy but converting the bystanders. If the particular Enemy in front of you can be converted, then the acts which will convert the bystanders will also cause the Enemy to reconsider; so too therefore will these tactics work to convert the Enemy, even as that is not the goal.
Better response: "I am not angry." But *you must not be angry.* Remain calm as to make the charge of anger factually incorrect. The bystanders will see this and favor will lie with you and not the Enemy.

>Response: It is important to remember that there is a difference between bravery and stupidity.
Wrong again! As with the charge of irascibility response, this accepts the premise that you are emotionally shaky and justifies it. Stop taking the bait of the Enemy!
Better response: "I am not afraid." But *be sure that you are not afraid.* The bystanders will see this and will recognize your lack of fear, and see that the Enemy, once again, is wrong.

Get out

stop bumping the thread

I've seen one of those Survivor battle of the sexes or some shit, same results.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4

Why are you doing this

Bump

>it's not the jews, goy!
That's retarded.
Jews are cancerous to society, and feminism is the cancer.

who do you think pushed to give them the vote and get them into the brainwashing education camps?

Wasted trips.

My head instinctively made this move while watching that clip.

haha, thx for the good laugh

Tits or GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

It hurts to watch.
I know we had moments like this where you "feel" like you have nothing in the tank but WHAT THE FUCK. This course is pathetic and she is lifted and helped through it all. This isn't even a group exercise, they are just physically helping her through every obstacle.

This has to be some dumb reporter trynig to prove something, they would never have a useless cunt like that in the army would they?

at least she has the paraphernalia to look the part, she looks tacti-cool!

"no child left behind- army edition"

they literally have fucking gender quotas for combat units (and have for about 10 years). wouldn't let me join despite being in shape and scoring high on asvab but they'll take some dyke that couldn't find her ass with both hands. sad.

if we accept "trans" who are actually men into the military, do they count towards the female quota?
it's a matter of life and death that we keep women away from combat situations

Fuck off beta loser

We learn from history that we do not learn from history

Pretty much this.

>Learn from this cat.

>UCP
Yeah, nah that's the US army.

DEFEND BURGERTOWN

Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.

She probably still gets fucked at least 3 times a week.

Well yeah.
Women in the military certainly aren't there for combat.

Yum, digusting pog roastie.

You're embarrassing yourself leaf. Even i as european know that this is not le 56% army.

The tragedy is that we cannot, as a species, risk another dark age. If we drop below the Industrial Age, we're doomed to being Earthbound until an extinction event wipes us out.

There's not enough accessible resources in the world to support a second Industrial revolution from scratch. If we drop back to pre-industrial and forget the secrets of technology, we won't ever be able to claw our way back up to space-faring.

That's what the Great Filter from the Fermi Paradox is. Societies reach the Industrial, then go nuclear, consume all the resources, and collapse. The survivors never go Industrial again. That's why it's dead quiet out there.

>C'mon, baby, you know you want it. And I don't wanna have to hurt you again.

It literally is though you dumbass.

At least this Mr. Staffy McSergeant looks like he's doing the right thing, mocking her and shouting

kek

Yes, they absolute would in the US Army at least.

1. Good on the sergeant for not being easy on her
2. She points the fucking gun at her face like 3 times

>Women have kids and drop out of the work force.
>Other women don't but are a minority.
>Minority of women demand all management roles to balance.
>Most of my managers are now women.
>Give each other promotions.
>Openly discriminate against hiring and promoting males.
>They all make more than me.
>They still go on about glass ceilings and patriarchy because a few women have quit over the years to raise kids.
>It justifies even harder discrimination against men.
>Years of this, it's all I can do for a living.
>Got great raving reviews, but never a real promotion.
>Women bosses are now old and alone and mad that they never had a family.
>They also blame men for that since they couldn't find men they considered good enough.
>They want males to make more money than them and be muscular and educated.
>They also sleep around and only started seriously wanting a real relationship in their late 30's.
>This is all men's faults!

I am now convinced most women are fucking retarded and giving them power and the right ot vote was a fucking mistake.

Question is how will women react when Europe becomes nation islam

your gun is not a walking stick

....and the leaf was never seen in that thread again. Some say he is still out there, being a retarded faggot in every thread he comes across.

All true except for that last line