FIND AND HANG THE HAG HER KEK HUSBAN AND THE NIGNOG

FIND AND HANG THE HAG HER KEK HUSBAN AND THE NIGNOG

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony
canadafreepress.com/article/fbi-informant-testifies-that-russians-funneled-money-to-the-clinton-fo
youtube.com/watch?v=RSZca1Q9IWA
lmgtfy.com/?q=William Campbell gag order
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump wtf you faggots doing?

Guis?

why are there no specual prosecutors for the dems yet.

BUMP ^>
%

The informant is William Campbell. Obama era DOJ put a gag order on him. He was 6 years deep undercover on uranium one.

Trumps DOJ lifted the gag order. An investigation is already underway

source on gag order?

>Faux News
SAGE

Dont sage my thread u pitiful faggot

Bump

Here faggot, this link better?
thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony

I woke up this morning, saw this on the news, made a thread and it slid right off the board.
You’re wasting your time. Sup Forums only replies to bot threads and off topic garbage now. Nobody apparently cares that share blue are actually paid Russian trolls.
Sad

Here faggot. Here’s a free press from another country. It’s about a half hour old.
canadafreepress.com/article/fbi-informant-testifies-that-russians-funneled-money-to-the-clinton-fo

Aha! I wondered what the high volume of shill threads was for today. I knew something was up. Dirty bastards.

theme for the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=RSZca1Q9IWA

lmgtfy.com/?q=William Campbell gag order

playing devils advocate here

didnt we already know this? Alex Jones has been saying this since before the election. Is there new info or did the same info just become known to a wider audience?

This is all political theater to re-establish the legitimacy of the federal government, as if they have any. Nobody is going to jail, and most of these people will receive a paycheck for life.

Alex Jones says a lot of shit.
This is about open court testimony, this morning. You can say the Clintons are suiciding all the people who say negative things about them, it’s another thing when it’s happening in open court. Court means (hopefully) the Clintons will actually be prosecuted.

Thanks for your response. Didnt realize that this came out in some sort of legal proceeding.

hey, don't fuck with me. I just woke up.

Uranium one investigation this morning. Thanks for actually caring about the news. The top of the catalog is downs babies, Kardashian’s shopping habits, and copypasta. This board isn’t about politics anymore.

Cause if you hold Democrats accountable to the same rules as everyone else, you are a racist conspiracy theorist

probably because its the 100,000,000,000.0 time we have seen it and we already know killery and her ilk are guilty of high treason.

I love seeing this bot echoe chamber get desperate.

>the day leaf #47 learned about the automatic word filters

nice try tho

This is a lost cause. The informant will coincidentally decide to kill himself in the coming days.

I smell what you’re stepping in.
I’m hopeful though. One more time in court to air Clinton’s dirty laundry at least gives us something to fight the bot threads with.