Jews wins again!

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>recover
I know my father

>Acknowledging black people exist
>HAHAHAHA JEWS WIN AGAIN!

Do autists on this board realize how retarded they sound?

It's so pathetic... I am actually dumbfounded how up its own ass Hollywood is. I know I shouln't be surprised how they NEVER give up a second without masturbating about their inflated sense of good and evil, but this is ridiculous. Black people don't for a SECOND believe this bullshit and only view it for what it is(a fucking superhero flick) yet the kikes SERIOUSLY think they have made a difference.

>hiding right hand in jacket

Your daughter will know her black lover, and call him daddy

>White guy superhero
Meh.
>Nigger superhero
It’s a Miracle! Hallelujah!

habibi you will always be a bangladeshi HAHAHAH KILL YOURSELF

>Muh Reddit boogyman meme

>larping as a nigger

blackie here
blade 1 will always be a better movie.

Time Magazine is Newsweek-tier
bought and paid for propaganda

Fix'd for the real cover

no one will recover

lol

Oh my God! A Nigger in a movie!?!? I didn't think blacks we're allowed to be actors!?!?

anyone taking bets on how long before a gang fight/shooting happens at a theater showing this?

kek!

No, they don't.

Oh no! A nationalist black man with his own racially pure nation is a blockbuster?

Well I guess that shows how great race based societies can be. Really showed those liberals what hypocrites they are didn't marvel?

Im gonna have to disagree. They unironically taught that black people built egypt and the west stole civilization from them at my university. Youd be surprised what they will believe

Jesus fucking kikes! These niggers are ugly af!

Nah. They're pretty attractive blacks.

You seem to think everyone here just hates black people for being alive while black rather than their behavior patterns.

Meanwhile blacks are killing one another at warzone levels

Maybe the special forces of Wakanda can police Chicago instead of the UN.

HAHAHAHAHA good one.

lmao i feel bad

Looks like a desperate ploy to pull in black magazine buyers...